The Youngest Daughter of the...

بواسطة selimchosen

The man watching the moment it was born was silent. He was a snake (that is also a black mamba), but his chil... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chpater 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 29

2.3K 82 3
بواسطة selimchosen

Around the same time.

Karma was looking at Irene's actions with a more serious attitude than ever.

Among his colleagues, he was the best at stealth, and because of that, he could be chosen for a role dedicated only to Irene. No matter how fast an enemy was, Karma was able to overpower his opponent at once with his outstanding visual acuity.

As soon as the banquet started, and he saw Irene running around, Karma thought.

'It's fatal.'

The little lady, with her white hair tied up tightly, was busy moving her short legs. Irene who couldn't keep her mouth shut as if the banquet hall she had participated in for the first time was just amazing, was receiving a lot of attention from everyone in the hall.

"Astrophel's youngest lady must be curious about this place."

"It is to be expected."

"By the way, her hair is white? Isn't the Astrophel family originally black-haired? Besides... it's small."

"Looking at the pheromones, she doesn't seem to be a black mamba. There must be a story."

"Since her eyes are red. That must be why Duke Astrophel officially announced her existence."

"By the way, it's very lovely and cute.... There's no child that small in our clan."

Karma, who nodded in agreement with the last line, met Messi's gaze, who was nodding his head at the same part.

Messi has been the hottest topic in recent times.

He said he liked this mission because he felt like he had returned to his hometown, but by his bloody standards, he seemed to have returned to the past altogether. It wasn't long after Messi returned to the mansion that he was spotted as a major problem figure.

Pyo. Pyo. Pyo.

Irene, who was walking in the hallway, lost her balance while looking elsewhere for a moment. As she safely touched the floor with her hands the moment she almost fell, Irene smiled brightly.

"Good. I didn't fall. Fuu."

That moment was very short, but Karma still couldn't forget Messi that was shooting himself in front of Irene.

The story of Karma grabbing Messi by the collar at full speed and jumping straight out of the side window was already famous. Irene herself didn't notice, but it was an incident that all the black mambas passing by had witnessed.

"If it wasn't for an emergency, you shouldn't show up."

"I want to hug Miss Irene. What should I do? I knew you would stop it, but at least I tried once."

Messi smiled broadly as he shook off his grabbed collar. The way he casually spat out words that turned one's insides out was exceptionally bright in tone.

He sent a warning look to Messi, who had already left Karma behind. It meant that no matter what the circumstances, he was to never come forward first.

And when he turned his gaze back to Irene...

"Would you like to play with me?"

'When did you get over there?'

A voice came from quite close.

It was said she wanted to make friends, and it seemed that she was already doing it.

Feeling pleased for some reason, Karma confirmed who Irene's dotted friend was. He was a boy with blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Unlike the young werebeasts who had gathered around, the boy was alone.

Did she approach to take care of the boy?

'Miss Irene has a warm heart.'

Karma was impressed. It was a warm sight, rare in the wild world of black mambas.

But something was very strange.

...What is this strange feeling?

That boy kept getting caught in my eyes. Karma slowly scrutinized the blonde boy once more.

Golden hair, clear features, fair skin, and blue eyes. The body was exceptionally large compared to the young pheromones flowing around the boy.

"Wait a minute."

Karma recalled the peculiarities of the invited guests he had received to memorize.

"I heard that the Tiger Clan is also participating this time."

"I heard that a baby was born in the family a while ago. I think they brought the child out to check the atmosphere of the outside world."

The moment he remembered it, Karma's eyes widened.

The boy, born with the deepest traits among the tigers he had seen recently, was exploring the surroundings on his first outing.

As if wary of things outside of his realm.

The low-fluttering pheromone was warning the young beasts not to come closer than a certain distance. In other words, contrary to what Irene misunderstood, the boy was rather the object of fear to the young ones.

And it seems the two have just become friends.

"...How am I supposed to explain this to the Lord?"

Sure enough, Messi was also stiff with complicated eyes.

'Should we stop that?'

Messi eagerly asked with the shape of his mouth. It looked like he was trying to intervene. Karma shook his head. He quietly replied to his colleagues who were waiting for the next instructions.

"For now, we are on standby."

He had a headache.

Blonde hair and blue eyes.

It was undoubtedly characteristics of the tigers dominating the North.

* * *

"Do you know how to play the Hide-and-Seek?"

"I know what the game is."

"Shall we play over there?"

While I was thinking about what to do and play, I thought of hide-and-seek. It seemed like the two of us could have fun together.

I remember having fun every time I played alone with Rosaria. There was not enough space in the banquet hall, so when I pointed to the garden, Sage smiled.

"Okay, then you hide, Irene."

"Will Sage be it?"

I preferred to hide, but I was going to make concessions because Sage was a guest. When I asked again, Sage said yes, and he walked towards the tree.

"Yes. I prefer to catch."

"Okay. Then I will hide!"

Sage turned his back and started counting.

"One."

Where should I hide? Shall I go through the bushes? Then I could hide well, but I thought my clothes would get dirty.

"Two."

Then is it better behind the tree?

I lifted my heels and walked gently. It was because I could see a place with suitable bushes and trees.

"Three."

You can't find me here, right? There was a round groove inside the tree, so it was possible to hide without difficulty.

I listened carefully to how much Sage had counted.

"Ten."

After he counted until 10, Sage turned around slowly. While looking around, I saw him walking inside. When I saw Sage looking for me in the wrong place, I was a little more confident.

I'm hiding here and Sage can't find me.

Then a gentle wind blew. At the same time, Sage's feet stopped moving.

"Ah. He can't find me."

I rolled my round eyes around. What should I do? If he still can't find me, should I just leave?

While I was deeply in trouble, Sage's presence disappeared.

"Huh? Where are you going?"

You didn't leave because it wasn't fun, did you? It was time to get up in a hurry.

"No way."

Shush. Shush.

Thud.

"......Uh?"

"Irene."

"......"

"Caught."

I stared blankly at the tree that had fallen to the floor. A languid smile was painted on Sage's face. The blue eyes that were half closed were flashing and staring at me.

"Ah, we are playing Hide-and-Seek..."

"I know. There are similar games in the north. You're practicing hunting in advance, right?"

Not really.

For some reason, the Hide-and-Seek that I knew and the one that Sage knew seemed a little different.

"...It's okay. Irene saw things like this. I'm not surprised at all!"

Even so, my heart was pounding.

Hu. Ha. Hu. Ha.

He took a deep breath and stood up. This time it was my turn to be it.

"Now, hide because I'm it!"

"All right."

"One!"

I closed my eyes and counted.

"Two."

But what if Sage hides too well?

"Three."

I wiggled my finger and opened it slightly. The sunlight was shining in my tightly closed eyes. No. I have no flaws in my conscience.

I put my fingers together again and started counting.

"Ten."

And when I finally counted to ten, I opened my eyes.

"I'm looking! Is Sage hidden?"

"Yes. I'm hidden."

"...Huh? No! No! You have to answer no!"

As the words came and went, I turned to where the sound was coming from. I think the sound came from somewhere around here.

Where are you?

I snooped around the places I had been eyeing when I hid.

"Not here?"

Did he go down underground or rise to the sky?

I put my hand on my waist and fell into thought.

......Wait a minute. Sky?

I raised my head, wondering if it could be, and I made eye contact with Sage, who was looking at me.

"Sage, what are you doing there?"

"I was hiding. Can't you catch me?"

Sage, who was sitting with his back against a tree, stretched his arms down. I looked at the distant arm in vain.

"I can't reach it."

"Then you can't catch me? The game only ends when you catch me."

"Sage, that's cheating. It's unfair."

"Then I won."

Sage slowly came down.

My chance!

I grabbed Sage as he landed on the floor. Sage, who lost his balance, staggered and fell to the floor.

"You......!"

"Hehehe. I caught you."

I hugged him tightly as to not let his arm escape my grasp and smiled softly.

I got him!

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

The tip of my mouth that went up didn't come down. Sage, who was staring at me like that, shook off his clothes without saying a word.

"Sage, are you angry?"

"No."

"Then why aren't you talking?"

"The next time we meet, let's play again. Then I won't be caught."

Prev

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

333K 6.4K 79
*Mafia boss and his lost love* Alessa Romanov had endured a difficult childhood. Kidnapped at two years old, she had no memory of her biological fami...
193K 5.7K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
Bambina بواسطة Ela

قصص المراهقين

1.6M 48.8K 65
[[COMPLETED]] "La mia bambina." ••~oOo~•• Little Luca Cleo Cattaneo lives in a dangerous world. A world where everyone's a monster. People who would...
865K 23.4K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...