Were you hiding from me?

由 AinaraArqueroHernnde

"Y/N has forbidden to be near any of the members. She was employed as a cleaning lady at Big Hit Entertainmen... 更多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Jin. 1
Jin. 2
Jin. 3
Jin. 4
Jin. 5
Jin. 6
Jin. 7
Jin. 8
Jin. 9
Jin. 10
Jin. 11
Jin. 12
Jin. 13
Jin. 14
Jin 15. Ending A
Jin. 16 Ending A
Jin. 17 Ending A
Jin 15. Ending B
Jin. 16 Ending B
Jimin. 1
Jimin. 2
Jimin. 3
Jimin. 4
Jimin. 5
Jimin. 6
Jimin. 7
Jimin 8. Ending A
Jimin. 9 Ending A
Jimin. 10 Ending A
Jimin. 11 Ending A
Jimin. 12 Ending A
Jimin. 13 Ending A
Jimin. 14 Ending A
Jimin. 15 Ending A
Jimin. 16 Ending A
Jimin. 8 Ending B
Jimin. 9 Ending B
Jimin. 10 Ending B
Jimin. 11 Ending B
Jimin. 12 Ending B
Jimin. 13 Ending B
Jimin. 14 Ending B
Jimin. 15 Ending B
Yoongi. 1
Yoongi. 2
Yoongi. 3
Yoongi. 4
Yoongi. 5
Yoongi. 6
Yoongi. 7
Yoongi. 8
Yoongi. 9
Yoongi. 10
Yoongi 11. Ending A
Yoongi. 12 Ending A
Yoongi. 13 Ending A
Yoongi 14. Ending A
Yoongi 15. Ending A
Yoongi. 16 Ending A
Yoongi. 17 Ending A
Yoongi. 11 Ending B
Yoongi. 12 Ending B
Yoongi. 13 Ending B
Yoongi. 14 Ending B
Yoongi. 15 Ending B
Yoongi. 16 Ending B
Yoongi. 17 Ending B
JK. 1
JK. 2
JK. 3
JK. 4
JK. 5
JK. 6
JK. 7
JK. 8
JK. 9
JK. 10
JK. 11
JK. 12
JK. 13
JK 14
JK 15. Ending A
JK. 16 Ending A
JK. 15 Ending B
JK. 16 Ending B
JK. 17 Ending B

JK. 17 Ending A

15 3 0
由 AinaraArqueroHernnde

Namjoon had made sure that everything was prepared for their arrival, even that she had a place to park next to the SUVs that were driving the group. Sejin went to find them, all charm and jokes with Minho, while showing him the headphones he would later wear.

- I've put you in a private box, so you'll be more comfortable. As I was told, I have also ordered something in case you are hungry later, as well as a pillow and a blanket on the couch in case he falls asleep.

- Thanks for everything.

- He will kill me if he finds out that I told you this, but I thanked you for prioritizing the group to your relationship. Too bad you stopped singing, you always had a good voice.

- Now I'm only good at lullabies and cartoon soundtracks. - she smiled.

- JK has told me that he will pick you up after the show. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the concert.

And they did, most of the time. But when she heard Jungkook's solo song, My time, something broke inside her. She hadn't been listening to them for too long, and hearing his voice and that lyrics... she felt as if that lyric was speaking to her, but she knew it couldn't be. "Don't ever come near me again." He had remade his life, with someone more discreet, perhaps an idol. Yoongi had always kept his promise not to tell her anything about the maknae's life, although he did tell her about the others, that was how she had learned about Namjoon and Hoseok's paternity.

- Don't cry, mommy.

His childish voice woke her from her reverie, she looked at her son's worried face and quickly wiped the tears from her cheeks.

- It's just because it's a very beautiful song and it makes me happy to be here with you. You know that you can also cry for good things. Are you happy? - she smiled sheepishly .

He nodded and shortly after returned to give himself to the dance while listening to the music. There were many songs in the set that Y/N didn't know about, but she recognized others. There were also changes since that time she had gone to Busan, many years ago, but what was invariable was the happiness that the seven gave off while they were on stage. Minho last until he saw, with an amazed and delighted face, the fireworks at the end, but yawning, and finally exhaustion got the best of him. Y/N still had to wait an hour until Jungkook, already showered and dressed up, appeared flanked by three bodyguards who opened the door for him. She instinctively got up from the couch.

- You have more bodyguards than the president.

- Let's go. – He ordered as he approached his son to take him in his arms.

- Don't wake him up! - She said taking JK's hand.

- I wasn't going to.

- But where do you want to go? I thought we'd talk here, that's why I'm hiding in this box.

- Let's go to my hotel.

- No. Minho needs...

- I bought a child car seat.

- And my car?

- You go in yours.

- I don't intend to separate from my son.

- Why. Are you afraid that I will kidnap him and take him to Korea? - he let out.

- Okay, maybe I deserve that answer but that doesn't change the fact that I'm going with him.

- As you like. - He shrugged and slung the boy over his shoulder as he left the box without looking back.

Y/N went after him and the three bodyguards in silence. If anything was true, it was that at that moment at least her son was more protected than anyone else, and she forced herself to calm down. They entered an SUV with tinted windows without anyone seeing them, while two of the bodyguards were in another car in front of theirs. She did nothing but look at him, how he carefully watched Minho, who hadn't woken up. He examined his little hand, delicately taking the boy's fingers in his own, brushing aside a strand of hair that fell into his eyes... she was moved, and then she heard him whisper.

- I'm sorry I missed the first years of your life.

Y/N forced herself to look out the window, feeling like an intruder in that intimate moment. It was then that she realized they were getting inside the hotel parking lot. They went up the service elevator and only when they entered the suite, did the bodyguards left. Jungkook put Minho to bed on the king-sized bed, lovingly covered him, and was going to close the door to go to the living room in the continuous area when he heard her.

- Don't close completely, please.

He listened to her and then dropped into one of the armchairs, showing her another one with his hand so that she could do the same. She rolled her eyes and sighed, but she did it. And waited.

- Why in all these years didn't it occur to you to tell me?

- I couldn't find the right time between your world tours and military service.

- So it's my fault.

- I didn't say that.

- I hope you haven't insinuated it either because if I've been an absent father it's because of you. Is he registered as my son?

- No. It was complicated.

- I'll also pass it on to my lawyers.

- Too? What do you mean with too? Do you have more problems?

- You are my problem.

- What do you mean with that? Are you going to... sue me? - Asked flabbergasted. - You have been with him less than 24 hours, you haven't even been alone, and the first thing that comes to your mind is not to ask me about him but to take legal action? What happened to you? How have you changed so much in these years? If I didn't have you in front of me, I'd say it's not you.

- That's what I thought of you when you left me.

- Oh, come on. You've spent more time in the military service than you did with me, and you've done just fine without me, probably even better than if I'd stayed.

- We will never know. What you have made clear is that it hasn't gone so badly for you either.

- Do you think it was easy, that it has been easy to get ahead as an emigrant and a single mother? I even had to give up my scholarship for a postdoc as soon as I arrived in town!

- Single mother because you wanted it that way!

- Don't you really see that you couldn't have taken care of him? What do you think, that I would have gone after you with a month-old baby traveling the world and waiting for you locked up in hotel rooms? Is that what you're imagining? Drop your dislike for me for a moment and think about it coldly, Kookie.

- Don't ever call me that again.

Y/N snorted in resignation and then toned down.

- Finish the tour and come see us later...

- Minho is coming with me.

- No way!

- We have the concerts here, New Zealand and we return home, to his country.

Y/N stood up.

- You're not going to take my son away from me.

- Our son. - He got up too.

- Maybe you see it that way, but for him you're just a stranger who hurt his mother last night. Yoongi has more rights than you. Ask Minho.

She spoke those words knowing they would hurt him and his expression confirmed it.

- Don't challenge me. You know that I'm a bad loser and it isn't convenient for you that I ask for custody.

- They wouldn't give it to you.

-Oh, but they would. With me he wouldn't lack anything. I can give him stability.

- He would miss his mother.

- Until now he has been without his father by his side and it doesn't seem to have been a problem.

- I have my life here. He has his life here, his school, his friends...

-When he is older, he won't even remember this stage.

- But he has to go to school!

-And he will. To one in Seoul. In addition, he is more advanced than the rest of the children his age, he knows English too.

- Don't do this, Jungkook, don't act in bad faith. Let's be civilized.

- Oh, wow, how fast I take the wind out of your sails, uh?

- Please... I'm sure we can come to an agreement. I'm sorry for what I said. Let's sit back and...

-Y/N. – she looked at him, concerned. – The only thing you have to decide is if it is convenient for you to get involved in a legal battle against me.

-You leave me no choice.

- Of course I do. You come with us.

- I don't want him to be the focus of all eyes, I want him to grow up as a normal child, not as the son of a member of the most powerful group in... -She couldn't finish. Her voice was trembling and she could feel the tears starting to come. -Jungkook... -she begged. - I even know that some sasaeng followed you to your gym and you felt horrible about it. Can't you see it?

- It's late and we keep going back over the same thing. Sleep in bed with him, I'll sleep on the sofa bed. And Y/N... please don't try to sneak away, it would only make your situation worse.

- I have never regretted something so much as organizing yesterday's dinner with Yoongi.

He stopped preparing the sofa bed and turned to look at her.

- Did you expect to introduce me to my son and then go on with my life like nothing happened?

-I expected you to be more understanding and decide to go step by step.

-Ah, it's true, finish the tour and then come to see you. - he smirked. – What you should regret the most is not having told me the moment you found out. All this would not have happened, I would have been by your side, even if you weren't my partner already.

He took a deep breath, which he let out slowly, hands on hips, shaking his head.

- Goodnight.

Y/N got into bed and Minho muttered, still asleep.

- Mum?

- Shh... go back to sleep.

He snuggled up to her side. She stared at the ceiling. The first thing that crossed her mind was to talk to the members to help her, but she realized that that would only make things worse. Besides, she had always solved her problems alone. That time wasn't going to be different. It was hard for her to recognize the Jungkook with whom she had fallen in love in that man who slept on the sofa and who was behaving like a mobster. Why didn't he even bother trying to understand her? Where was the boy with whom she had been so happy, laughing so much, and who had supported her in her decisions by trusting her? It seemed that he had disappeared forever, although perhaps he only behaved like that with her, because Yoongi would never have encouraged her to meet again if he had known that doing so would mean giving her a hard time. She couldn't sleep, and her eyes only began to close when dawn began to break.

She woke with a start when she realized that there was an emptiness next to her on the bed. She stood up and opened the door to the adjoining room of the suite with bated breath. Minho was laughing with Jungkook, the two of them lying on the sofa bed, and they looked at her strangely.

- Mum! - He ran to hug her.

She finally let her breath out and kissed him.

- Good morning, did you sleep well?

Y/N realized that JK was staring at some point on her chest. With fear embedded in her body, she hadn't bothered to put on the top of her clothes, and the tattoo she had gotten years ago was still there. She ran back to the room, dressed, washed Minho, and then they went back out.

- You didn't delete it. - he said quietly.

- Why should I? I'm rearing your memory, I live with it. I gather you did.

- I got one on top to cover it completely.

- I see... Jungkook, Minho and I need to go to our home.

- I know. The two of us have been talking while you were sleeping. He told me about his toys, his teacher, his friends...

- And the piano! - The boy screamed with a smile on his face.

- And the piano. - His father reciprocated with another. - He seems happy.

- Yes. I think he is. I hope he is.

- I have to go to rehearse but I've ordered breakfast, now they'll bring it. Stay as long as you want. When you finish, you just have to ask and they will take you to the stadium to get your car back. Whether or not you stay to see tonight's concert is up to you, but I've booked the box just in case.

- What about this change?

- I will continue asking to appear as his father.

- Of course, indeed you are.

Jungkook stared at her but didn't say anything else. He then said goodbye to Minho, and Y/N could have almost sworn that he had tears in his eyes as he left the suite.

They had finally arrived at her small apartment almost at lunchtime, and all the way Minho didn't stop talking about Jungkook, who had taught him some simple dance steps and that he didn't stop repeating throughout the room.

- I want more music. - he demanded to his mother.

- Are you telling me that you want to go to the concert today again? - He nodded several times with energy. - It can't be, there's school tomorrow and I have to go to work.

- But I want to go!

- We'll go some other time.

- Nope! I want today. I want to see Yoongi, Kookie and Tae Tae.

-Kookie? Since when do you call him that way?

- Yes, Kookie, he told me to do it.

Y/N snorted, but after looking at him for a while, watching him pouting and with his eyes holding back the tears, eventually she decided to pick up the cell phone and make a call.

They arrived shortly before sound check began. JK had sent a car to pick them up and they were driven directly to the waiting room with the group. Y/N stood by the door as Minho ran laughing to greet the members.

- Be careful! He is able to go out to dance with you the choreography that his father taught him this morning. - she told them smiling.

- Yes! - he shouted enthusiastically.

- No! - she warned him. - It's their job, you can't play with it.

- Maybe he could go on stage and look at us from the side, what would you think of that? - Jin winked at him.

- Let's ask them to bring us his earphones again. - Hoseok supported him.

Minho was excited.

- Go up with him too. - Namjoon offered.

Jungkook walked towards her.

- Honestly, I thought I wouldn't see you again until I came back.

- Me too, but I ended up realizing that this experience was going to be much more rewarding for him than going to school tomorrow.

- And your work?

- It wouldn't be the first time I've gone without barely slept. When he was teething I thought I was going to go crazy.

- Let's eat together after sound check. - Taehyung intervened with his square smile lighting up his face with happiness.

Y/N and Minho, already with his headphones on, were backstage, watching them sing, and also listening to the chant from lucky Army who had been able to attend and who were waving their army bombs. The kid danced to the rhythm of the music without taking his eyes off them.

- Today a very special friend has come to visit us, so... - Jimin began.

- Oh, no... - she was alarmed.

- We are going to ask her to come out and sing a song that hasn't been played on stage for many years. An applause

She started to shook her head and make a cross with her arms, but they ignored her.

- Y/N! - they said at the same time.

- I can't do this, I just sing lullabies now...- she told them.

- You're lucky because don't expect the same thing to happen during the concert. - Yoongi continued saying while with a movement he indicated that she should show up immediately.

She did, shyly, showing a smile and trembling inside. A staff member placed the microphone, the beltpack and earphones on her while she looked at them one by one trying to figure out which of the songs they wanted her to perform, when the music started playing and she turned to Namjoon in alarm, who with a nod of the head pointed at Jungkook. It was the song that the leader had composed and produced for her so long ago, the song that spelled the beginning of the end for her relationship with Jungkook. She didn't know why they had chosen it, but she certainly didn't feel like singing it. However, he started with the adlibs and it was then that she realized that it would be Jungkook himself who would play the role of Namjoon. It was going to be hard, but he sang and rapped perfectly: "with you everything fits, with you everything makes sense, and if not, we don't care because we're together".

When they finished, Y/N couldn't hide her tears, although she tried very hard so that at least Army wouldn't notice. Jungkook walked over and gave her a hug, smiling, and before the relationship between the two could seem obvious because of the song, or anyone remembered what had happened all those years ago, Jin walked over and hugged them both. The rest of the members would follow soon after.

She said goodbye as fast as she could and went to Minho's side, who couldn't stop clapping.

- They're tears of happiness, aren't they, Mom?

- Of course! You are not happy?

He smiled and wrinkled his little nose as he did so. Y/N crossed her fingers hoping they wouldn't think about rehearsing one of their biggest hits, Pied Piper.

At the end of sound check, they approached her.

- What a trap!

- Taehyung came up with it at the last minute but it's been great. - Hoseok congratulated her.

- I wish we could have sang our Christmas carol. - Tae pouted.

- I know a Christmas carol! - Minho exclaimed raising his hand and starting to sing the one his mother had recorded with the member.

Tae turned in astonishment to look at her, then smiled widely again.

- You teach him good music. - he nodded proudly.

- It's impossible he doesn't know his uncles' songs. Although about good taste he resembles his mother. Whose songs do you like the most? - Yoongi asked him.

- Yours! - He shouted jumping up and down.

- See?

The two stayed for dinner with them. The group had a couple of free hours before the concert started. Y/N sat next to Jungkook on a couch.

- Why did you want to sing that song precisely? - she asked in a low voice. - You could have refused. Namjoon could have sung it.

- I guess it's some kind of closure I needed. Look, I know I have no right to ask you, but ever since I saw you this morning, I can't get it out of my head.

- The tattoo? - she wanted to confirm.

- Yes. Nobody asked you about it? Or is it that they have not seen it?

- Oh, they've seen it. It's what pregnancy and childbirth have.

- No, I mean more like...

- Someone male? And he has caressed it over and over again while I breastfeeded him, it helped him to relax and sleep.

- Minho... - he smiled embarrassed.

- Minho. I haven't been with anyone in all these years, Jungkook, what I said the day before yesterday at dinner is true.

- Too many years.

- That exclamation of astonishment has only made me realize that of course you have... yes, too many years have passed. I've told you it hasn't been easy. And it's not that... I don't...

- It doesn't matter. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked you.

- No, it's fine. That gives me reason to...

- It's your turn. Shoot.

Y/N looked into his eyes. They became sincere and friendly again. She then looked over to where Tae, the most ticklish of the group, was lying on the ground with Minho and the rest of the group, tickling him.

- Your song, My time?

- I was frustrated and hurted, but no, it wasn't addressed to you directly. I think these years have made us fall out of love, although affection remains. It will still cost me to be at peace with you again, if I'm honest. But now that you're going to have more help, you might have time to tell that person how you feel about him.

- I just told you, there is no person.

- Of course there is! Nobody has told me because until four days ago it was a secret, but I'm almost sure that he even attended the birth.

- No, he's just a friend.

- So I'm right, Yoongi attended the labour.

- You had finished the tour you started when we broke up and it so happened that they gave you days off before you were called up for military service. He didn't want me to go through that alone and he came to Sydney. But no, there is nothing between us, nor will there be. I'm not going to lie to you, his visits are great and I look forward to them, but it's also because he knows me and understands me better.

- It had to have been me.

- But you weren't. Stop asking me questions if you know the answer is going to hurt. I am sorry. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. Honestly, after the meeting I had with management that day, I always thought it was the best thing for everyone. Forgive me.

- It's the first time you finally say you're sorry and ask me for forgiveness.

- I'm sure that's not true.

- Look at me, Y/N. It is.

- I'm sorry to interrupt this gratifying harmony, but we have to start to get ready.

With Namjoon's announce, Y/N took the opportunity to get up and Minho went to her.

- We'll leave you then. Enjoy a lot tonight.

- Aren't you going to stay until the end? - Tae was surprised.

- Don't be a sulky baby. If the young gentleman falls asleep here again, and I gather he will after the exciting day he's had without taking even a short nap, we're going home.

- So, we have to say goodbye now... - Jin murmured.

- Except if you go backstage again. - Jimin jumped in.

- It's not a good idea, lest he decide to show in the middle of a song.

Jungkook finally got up too.

- See you in a few weeks. I'll get the papers from the lawyers.

She nodded, feeling suddenly sad, as he kissed her cheek and said goodbye to his son.

- You'll be fine? - Yoongi asked in a low voice when everyone had hugged her. - I'll call you tonight when I get to the hotel.

- No need, rest. Tomorrow you have a three hours flight.

- Five minutes for makeup and hairdressing! - a staff member shouted.

The members were leaving and a bodyguard was waiting for her and Minho at the door to take them to the seat in the same place as the night before. There was food, drink, a blanket and a pillow on the couch again, but Y/N was right and the kid couldn't stay awake, so she decided to leave before the concert ended. It was also a way of not seeing the final goodbye, she knew that that time it would be more difficult.

After that night, it was a while until she saw them again, except Jungkook, who, as he had said, traveled a couple of days after the tour ended to settle his legal situation with Minho. The relationship gradually improved and as the months went by. When the holidays arrived, it was time for Y/N to travel back to their country with their son to introduce him to his father's family and meet the couples and children of Namjoon and Hoseok.

They began to see each other more and more frequently, and when the group announced that each of the members would spend time doing solo projects and dedicating themselves to their families, JK moved to Sydney and bought a house there. With the passage of time, they decided to give themselves a second chance, which turned out well.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

612 45 25
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...
10.8K 1K 59
You kept walking without looking back. Your shoulders were slightly shaking because you tried to hold your tears. Yoongi followed you quietly. You un...
130 7 23
Y/n: Y/ns POV: I step out of the bed and put my ear to the door Y/n: what are they fighting abt now *whispered in agony* A/n POV: Y/ND: ITS ALL...
40.7K 1K 52
❝You can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.❞ ❝We can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.❞ Despite having a shy and i...