Catch Me | Jin x Reader

由 rmthighenthusiast

You're currently in jail for the attempted murder of BTS's Kim Seokjin and have quickly become South Korea's... 更多

Ch 1 | Bear With Me
Ch 2 | Attempted Murder
Ch 3 | Holding Cell
Ch 4 | Ignorance
Ch 5 | Strike
Ch 6 | Double Shift
Ch 7 | 100 Feet
Ch 8 | Stones
Ch 9 | Broken
Ch 10 | Eyes Closed
Ch 11 | Affection
Ch 12 | Fluffy Pancakes
Ch 13 | Trembling Hand
Ch 14 | Useless
Ch 15 | Burden
Ch 16 | Pretty Face
Ch 17 | Unannounced
Ch 18 | Obedient
Ch 19 | Warmth
Ch 20 | Every Detail
Ch 21 | Consent
Ch 22 | Superhero
Ch 23 | Good or Bad
Ch 24 | Good Girl
Ch 25 | Relieved
Ch 26 | Not Even God
Ch 27 | Meltdown
Ch 28 | By Your Side
Ch 29 | Brooch
Ch 30 | Placeholder
Ch 31 | Home
Ch 32 | Promises
Ch 33 | Body Temperature
Ch 34 | Even Better
Ch 35 | Recovery
Ch 36 | Shudder
Ch 37 | Cursive
Ch 38 | Unhappiness
Ch 39 | Concern
Ch 40 | Shivering
Ch 41 | Stuck With Me
Ch 42 | Regret
Ch 43 | Unknown
Ch 44 | Shattered
Ch 45 | Our Room
Ch 46 | Him
Ch 47 | Catch Me
Ch 48 | The Details
Ch 49 | Strawberries
Ch 50 | Turn Back Time
Ch 51 | Breathe Again
Ch 52 | Hot Head
Ch 53 | Comfort Zone
Ch 54 | Complete Darkness
Ch 55 | Heinous
Ch 56 | Pure Adrenaline
Ch 57 | Straight Laced
Ch 58 | All Over Again
Ch 59 | Monstrosity
Ch 60 | Not Kidding
Ch 61 | Everything
Ch 62 | Wave of Emotions
Ch 63 | Uneasy
Ch 64 | In Love
Ch 65 | Anywhere
Ch 66 | Intentional
Ch 67 | Small Kisses
Ch 68 | One Day
Ch 69 | Dreamland
Ch 70 | Logical
Ch 71 | Pressure
Ch 72 | Every Step
Ch 73 | Fallen
Ch 74 | Crumble
Ch 75 | Morons
Ch 76 | Light & Fluffy
Ch 77 | Stuck
Ch 78 | Trusting
Ch 79 | Precious
Ch 80 | Answers
Ch 81 | Self-Defense
Ch 82 | Paralyzed
Ch 83 | Legal Advice
Ch 84 | Truce
Ch 85 | Nothingness
Ch 86 | Positions
Ch 87 | Going Down
Ch 88 | Starstruck
Ch 89 | Consistent
Ch 90 | Livid
Ch 91 | Property
Ch 92 | Forever
Ch 93 | Exhausting
Ch 94 | Red Flag
Ch 95 | Arrogant Smirk
Ch 96 | Adjourned
Ch 97 | Better Off Dead
Ch 98 | Loving Memory
Ch 99 | Determination
Ch 100 | Demons
Ch 101 | Issues
Ch 102 | Whole Again
Ch 103 | Bread Cheeks
Ch 104 | Little Reminder
Ch 105 | Crashing Down
Ch 106 | Careful
Ch 107 | Black
Ch 108 | Afterlife
Ch 110 | Withdrawn
Ch 111 | Dirt
Ch 112 | Pathetic
Ch 113 | Family
Ch 114 | Privacy
Ch 115 | Tenderness
Ch 116 | Adventure
Ch 117 | Happy Road
Bonus Ch 1 | Birthday Present
Bonus Ch 2 | Best Thing
Bonus Ch 3 | Dalseok

Ch 109 | It's Over

2.1K 200 103
由 rmthighenthusiast

Y/N's POV:

"Three fractured ribs, a fractured wrist, a concussion, and lots of bruising but you'll be just fine."

You blink at Dr. Choi, not really able to focus much because of all the pain medication. You were told that they upped your morphine because of the pounding headache, but it's probably because you panicked about Dal when you woke up again and couldn't calm down even though he's asleep right next to you.

"And he'll be fine too," she chuckles, noticing your eyes shifting to him. "He won't be photo ready for a while, and definitely no boxing matches with Jungkook for a few months, but he's expected to make a full recovery."

The entire left side of his face is covered in cuts and lacerations, and he also has a broken left arm, seven cracked ribs, and a big scar across his abdomen from emergency surgery. Every once in a while you glance over at him to make sure his chest is still rising and falling, even though he's hooked up to a bunch of monitors that'll let everyone know if he stops breathing.

Sena and Hoseok are sitting on the other side of his bed, the both of them passed out and resting on each other. Dal would probably cry from the cuteness if he could see them right now, but Ana's ruining it by sleeping with her mouth hanging open on Hobi's other shoulder.

"I'm going to step out," Dr. Choi says, setting your patient chart on the end of your bed. "Let me know if you need anything."

You nod, watching her slide the door open to step out.

"Are you feeling okay?" Seokjin asks, and you slowly turn your head back over to him. You're propped up in bed and his hand hasn't let go of yours for one second since waking up. His eyes are bloodshot and you can tell he did a lot of crying, but he actually looks much calmer than you'd expect of someone who has a trial tomorrow.

"Just a little loopy," you mumble, using your other hand to cup his cheek. His eyes flutter closed as you smooth your thumb over his cheek bone. "I'm sorry for making you worry."

"I'm just glad you and Dal are okay," he breathes out, cupping his hand over yours. "I almost lost it when we got that call from the police. One of the cops on scene works with Dal and immediately called Sena."

"So you found out pretty quickly?" you ask, and he nods his head, looking into your eyes again.

"Ana was with me so we rushed over here after grabbing Hoseok. They haven't left this hospital in two days."

"That's really-"

Both yours and Seokjin's eyes widen as your groggy brain processes what he just said. If you weren't so medicated you'd probably be panicking already, but you can feel the drugs keeping your chest from tightening.

"T-two days?" you choke out, tears brimming in your eyes.

"Bug," Seokjin says nervously, standing up to move closer. "It's okay. You don't need to worry about it."

"The trial still happened?" you squeak out, tears spilling over your lashes. "You had to go by yourself?"

"I wasn't by myself," he shakes his head, gently taking your face in his hands to make you look up at him. "Namjoon and Yoongi were there, and so was Mr. Song, my parents, and Ji-Ho."

"B-but I left you there alone," you whimper, grabbing his wrists. Even with the meds your stomach is still in knots, nothing but bile trying to make its way up your throat. "I'm so sorry baby. I should've woken up sooner."

"Don't, please," he frowns, looking solemnly into your eyes. "Nothing else mattered to me, as long as you were alive. You woke up with just enough time to let me know you're okay. The first day wasn't anything special, it was just the two sides presenting their cases. I didn't even speak."

"B-but still, I-"

"Bug, stop," he says sternly, making your breath hitch. His eyes bore into yours but they're not angry, they almost look determined. "You fell back asleep for two days because your body needed rest. I was happy to show up in court because they tried to kill you as a last ditch effort and failed. They expected me to be in shambles but I wasn't. I was able to show up confidently because you survived, and that's all I needed."

His hand reaches into the neckline of his gray hoodie and he pulls out your locket that's hanging around his neck. "And I borrowed this, I hope you're okay with it. Your whole family was there with me."

You begin to softly break down and Seokjin pulls you into him, your face burying into his chest as his arms wrap around your exhausted body. His strong hand gently smooths over your hair, and you squeeze him as hard as your weak arms will allow.

The thought of him having to face Ma-Ri and Sung-ho alone in court makes you sick. Sure, you wouldn't have been able to say or do anything but you know the impact of having people there for you. Just someone's mere presence can make all the difference.

"I promise, Bug," he says softly, pressing his lips to the top of your head. "I was okay. As long as you're fine then I'm fine. If anything, I was just itching to get out of there so I could come back and see you."

You want to tell him you're sorry and that you love him but nothing besides quiet sobs leave your lips, but he knows. You're not crying for yourself, you're crying for him. You're crying that he had to go face them alone when you promised you'd do it together. He lets you cry it out, giving you small words of affirmation every once in a while, telling you he loves you and that everything will be okay. By the time you calm down you're so dehydrated you almost pass back out.

"Drink this," he chuckles, sitting back down and handing you a bottled water with a straw. You reluctantly sip on it, not wanting to argue about it because you know he's going to force you to drink it. In his defense, you do feel a little better afterwards but you're too stubborn to tell him that.

"Are your parents okay?" you ask, handing him the water back.

"They're doing better than they thought they would," Jin nods, setting the drink down next to him. "Sung-ho completely avoided speaking to them or looking at them, and I think that actually made it easier."

"What a prick," you huff, wincing at the pain in your ribs. "You said they tried to kill me, what happened to the other driver?"

"He died," Seokjin sighs, taking your hand in his again. "He was drunk and high, and we don't know a lot of details yet, but there's no way that was a coincidence."

"Especially since it was literally the day before the trial," you say, watching his thumb smooth over your knuckles. Luckily your wrist fracture only requires a small brace instead of a cast.

"I was livid," Seokjin says, and you can hear a slight tremble in his voice. Tears are brimming in his eyes as he stares at your lap, but he's not actually looking at anything. "All I could see was red when Sena called me, and I knew it was related to the case. You flatlined for thirty seconds and I didn't think I was going to be able to live anymore."

"I'm not going anywhere without you," you smile, wiping a tear that rolled down his cheek. "Especially not until we put those two behind bars."

"Jin, you didn't already tell her?" Ji-Ho asks, stepping into the hospital room. He's wearing casual clothes, dressed in jeans and a forest green t-shirt. Your brows raise when you see movement behind him and as soon as he steps inside your eyes fall on a girl with long brown hair following behind him in a wheelchair. She has a cute face, a little on the heavier side, and piercing brown eyes that make you feel like she's looking into your soul. "[Y/N] I'd like to introduce you to Hina."

She wheels herself towards you and Seokjin stands up to give her some room, but you panic a little when he steps away. He's quick to come back and place his hand on your shoulder, stepping a little behind you so Hina can get closer.

"Hi," she says, and your eyes search hers as she stares at you. "I'm Hina."

"H-hello," you mumble, nervously looking between her and Ji-Ho. "I'm [Y/N]."

She's dressed in a cute petal pink turtleneck and black leggings, and her hands are nervously smoothing over her thighs. "How're you feeling?" she asks.

"I've been better," you nod, still looking her right in the eyes. There's something familiar about her but you can't quite place it. Her eyes are beautiful and intense, but you can also see a deep sadness behind them.

She gives you a small smile and your shoulders relax just slightly. "I'm going to be very direct, is that okay?"

"Um..." you pause, looking at Ji-Ho who just nods, also giving you a small smile. "Okay, sure."

"Has Kim Seokjin ever laid his hands on you?" she asks, making your jaw slack. "Has he ever forced you, sexually?"

Your first reaction is anger, fury coursing through you at such ridiculous questions, but her eyes... There's something about them you can't explain. They make you feel like she's not here to hurt you or Jin. She's here to help.

You close your eyes and take a deep breath in before slowly exhaling, meeting her gaze again. "No," you answer honestly. "He has never hurt me or forced me to do anything. Every mark he's left on me has been consensual."

She stays there, boring her eyes into yours and you confidently keep eye contact with her. You both search each other's eyes, trying to figure out what the other person is thinking. After a few seconds, Hina gives you a big grin, making your heart skip a beat for some reason.

"I know you're telling the truth."

Your brows raise and you look at Ji-Ho again. "What is going on?"

Hina raises her hand, flicking her wrist forward for Ji-Ho to see. "Tell her to come in."

Now your brows furrow down in confusion as he slides the door back open, gesturing for someone to step inside. A white tennis shoe is the first thing you see, your jaw dropping when the rest of their body makes it through the door.

"H-Hana..." you say shakily, tears brimming in your eyes. She's staring down at her shoes, nervously gripping the hem of her charcoal hoodie. "Is Hina your sister?"

She nods her head, remaining silent as she keeps her eyes down.

"Hana," her sister says, making her shoulders tense. "[Y/N] has never been assaulted by Seokjin."

"B-but how do you know for sure?" Hana chokes out, looking up to meet her sister's eyes. She's already got tears streaming down her face. "You said the same thing. You said you'd never been hurt either."

"She's a survivor," Hina nods, "but she's not a survivor of sexual assault. Also, she's not like me from back then. She's stronger. She would speak up if she was being hurt."

Hana looks like she wants to protest more but her sister stops her. "Sis, I can tell. You know I can," she says in a softer tone. "She is not being sexually assaulted, and I need to you trust me."

Tears are falling down your face now too as you watch Hana start to break down. She buries her face in her hands, trying to cry as quietly as she can since the others are still asleep.

"Hana," you say softly. "Come here."

She stays still until Ji-Ho gently ushers her forward by her shoulders, positioning her next to her sister.

"Hana," you say again, keeping your tone soft. "I swear to you, Seokjin has never hurt me."

"I-I don't know how to t-tell if you're lying," she croaks out, trying to wipe her tears but more continue to spill down her cheeks. "I don't w-want you to h-hurt."

"I know you don't," you smile softly, making her breath hitch. "And I'm not angry with you, and neither is Seokjin. We know what you've been through and I know you're worried about me."

Once you heard about what she watched her sister endure, all of your anger towards her disappeared. You know what it's like to be blinded by rage and fear, unable to make rational decisions. Yes, it's frustrating, but your anger is directed at Ma-Ri for taking advantage of Hana's kindness and brokenness. She's the only villain here.

"I'm so sorry," she cries, but you're barely able to make out what she's saying. She sobs and apologizes over and over again, waking Ana and the others up but Dal stays fast asleep. "I don't k-know what to d-do."

"We can still fix this," Hina says, taking her sister's hand. "You can tell the judge you were wrong, it's okay to say you made a mistake."

"I w-won't go to jail?" she whimpers. "I can't leave you by yourself."

"You won't go to jail," Ji-Ho says, putting his hand on her shoulder. "We won't be pressing charges, and you never actually took the stand so there's nothing the court can charge you with."

"Oh my god," she groans, running both her hands through her hair. "I messed up. I'm so sorry." She nervously looks at Seokjin and makes a full bow, catching him off guard as she starts rambling. "I'm so sorry for believing Ma-Ri. I knew something was off but I was so worried about [Y/N]. I understand if you can't forgive m-"

"I forgive you, but I need your help," Jin says, gently cutting her off. She slowly stands back up, looking at him with wide and watery eyes. "Become our witness instead. Testify that you've never seen me hurt her, which is the truth."

She blinks a few times, looking between you and him. "I can do that? I can just switch sides?"

"You sure can," Ji-Ho chuckles. "I have to let the judge and the defense know, but yes, you can do whatever you want as long as you're telling the truth and not being coerced."

Hana's frozen for a moment before letting out a long exhale, sitting down on the edge of your bed. "Oh thank god," she mumbles, looking down at her thighs. "As soon as I heard [Y/N] was suspiciously involved in a car accident I knew I couldn't be on Ma-Ri's side, whether Jin was a bad guy or not. She's awful."

"How so?" Jin asks. "I mean I know she's awful. But why do you say that now?"

"Everything is about her," Hana answers, grimacing in disgust. "She came to me, acting worried about [Y/N], but her attitude changed once the video statement was released. I understand that she wants to win and avoid prison, but that's literally all she spoke about. She never mentioned helping [Y/N] or her baby again. And I also found it repulsive that she was sleeping with your brother before breaking up with you."

"Sounds about right," Ana sighs, stretching her arms over her head. "She's the world's smelliest and nastiest cunt."

The whole room chuckles at Ana's descriptive word choice, making the atmosphere a little lighter.

"Is it true?" Hina asks, pulling your attention back to her. "The guy who you suspect planted the condoms, was he coincidentally in a car accident too?"

"Yeah," you nod, resting back against your upright mattress. "He's in a coma, and his lawyer died on the spot."

"That's so fucked up," Hana says angrily, gripping her hoodie again. "She tried to do that to you and your friend as well?"

"Dal has insane reflexes," Sena chuckles, brushing his bangs from his forehead. "Most people slam on their brakes when they know they're about to get hit but he gassed it, so the van slammed into the second row of the car instead of the driver's seat where it was headed. It changed the trajectory of where the car crashed into the building too. He and [Y/N] definitely would've died if he hadn't done that."

"He's insane," you whimper, leaning over to grip his good arm. "I love him."

You remember seeing him in Granny Soo-ah's house but again, you're not sure if that's just something your mind made up to keep you alive or if you really did yank Dal from the afterlife. You're not going to question it though, as long as he's alive it doesn't matter.

"Oh, and I have one more surprise for you guys," Ji-Ho says, his usual cocky grin looking extra arrogant as he eyes you up and down. He heads back to the door and slides it open, in walking the last person you thought you'd ever see right now.

"What the fuck?" Ana gapes, and your jaw almost falls into your lap as you eye the half Japanese man up and down.

"Hey, Ana," he smiles, flashing those perfectly straight and shiny white teeth. "Hey [Y/N]. Long time no see."

"Why does he look familiar?" Hoseok asks, and Sena nods in agreement, eyeing him up and down.

"Haneul's lawyer, the one who passed away in the car accident," Jin says, running his hand over your hair. "His name was Nagasaki Takuto."

"It's really you..." you breathe out, staring wide eyed at the man in front of you.

You know that last name. You haven't seen him in over ten years, but you recognize that face from his social media profile. That's where Sena and Hoseok have seen him too. Ana showed it to the dinner table at the noodle house months ago. His dyed blonde hair is messily falling over his forehead, and his tall, slender frame contrasts so differently from the chubby little body he used to have.

"He was my older brother," the man says with a sad look in his eyes, turning to face Hoseok and Sena. "I went to grade school with Ana and [Y/N], it's nice to meet you. I'm Nagasaki Kai."

"This is insane," Ana says in disbelief, standing up to give him a hug. "Small fucking world."

"I know, right?" he chuckles, squeezing his arms around her waist. "I'd been trying to contact you guys but didn't know how."

"How were you able to find us?" you ask Kai as he releases Ana from his embrace.

"I didn't," he answers as he smiles sadly at you. You follow his eyes as they travel toward Seokjin and he says, "Your boyfriend did."

Your jaw drops open slightly as you turn your gaze toward Seokjin and ask him, "You did? H-how did you find him? And how did you know that Haneul's lawyer was related to him?"

Seokjin grabs your hand and says, "Well, at first I didn't know. I knew that Haneul's lawyer had unfortunately passed away but I wondered if he had any family or friends that might be able to help in any way. I asked Ji-Ho to help me track down family and we learned fairly quickly that he had a younger brother. I searched his name and that led me to Kai's Inst*gram account. I reached out, he agreed to meet, and the rest is history I guess."

"When Seokjin messaged me I knew I had to meet him," Kai explains with a sad smile. "I've been following your story on the news the past few months and it broke my heart to hear what you've been through. Then after losing Takuto," he pauses, and you can see so many different emotions swimming in his eyes. "Well, when Seokjin told me that my brother's death most likely wasn't an accident and that his ex and brother were involved, I wanted to help not just for Takuto's sake but for yours as well."

"Why is this a nice surprise?" you ask, making Kai frown at you. "Ah, I mean I'm glad to see you, don't get me wrong. But finding out your older brother died because of all this..." you solemnly look down at your lap, gripping the blanket in your hands. "That's not a nice surprise."

"Because I'm his immediate family and know his laptop password," Kai says, making your eyes dart up to his. "And I have all the communication between Hanuel and Hyung."

"What are you saying?" Ana asks, but it's obvious what he means; she just wants to hear it flat out.

"It means that bitch Ma-Ri is going down," he smirks, making another round of tears fall down your face. "I have Hanuel's statement on record, proving that she's the one who paid him to plant the condoms."

"With you, Kai, and Hana's testimonies, they're done," Ji-Ho grins. "Their lawyers will definitely want to make a deal."

You turn your head and your teary eyes meet Seokjin's. "We did it, Bug," he smiles softly, your eyes fluttering closed as his lips press to your forehead. "It's over."

You're having a hard time keeping up with all this new information, probably due to a mixture of your concussion, the morphine, and overstimulation, but there's one thing that's able to sink in as soon as your eyes close.

We did it, Bug. It's over.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

__________________

A/N: Chappy 109 ~

Fucking hell, my fictional version of Kim Seokjin is so damn cute

How do we feel about Hana????

Wow y'all were a fucking MESS over Dal Jang, goddamn

The amount of you borabitches that wanted to fight me was absolutely hilarious

I love your suffering

First vote & then give DeDeBee3 & MelleLuvsBangtan some praise for making my messy stories make sense

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

855 73 34
Have you felt his pain? Can you really be happy with all your faults? You're going to cave in soon. No-one is free from the torture of our own minds...
271K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
9K 405 36
As a princess living a sheltered life, family ties have been a little off. One day, an elven prince comes to visit and dangerous events begin to unfo...
1.7M 40.4K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...