Whatever It Takes {Teen Wolf...

By arrowloverl

Love. Be afraid. Y/N Hale, the daughter of Peter Hale, attends Beacon Hills Highschool with her best friends... More

Y/N Hale
Season 1
1. Wolf Moon
2. Second Chance At First Line
3. Pack Mentality
4. Magic Bullet
5. The Tell
6. Heart Monitor
7. Night School
8. Lunatic
9. Wolf's Bane
10. Co-Captain
11. Formality
12. Code Breaker
Season 2
13. Omega
14. Shape Shifted
15. Ice Pick
16. Abomination
17. Venomous
18. Frenemy
19. Restraint
20. Raving
21. Party Guessed
22. Fury
23. Battlefield
24. Master Plan
Season 3A
25. Tattoo
26. Chaos Rising
27. Fireflies
28. Unleashed
29. Frayed
30. Motel California
31. Currents
32. Visionary Part 1
33. Visionary Part 2
34. The Girl Who Knew Too Much
36. Alpha Pact
37. Lunar Ellipse
Season 3B
38. Anchors
39. More Bad Than Good
40. Galvanize
41. Illuminated
42. Silverfinger
43. Riddled
44. Letharia Vulpina
45. Echo House
46. The Fox And The Wolf
47. De-Void
48. Insatiable
49. The Divine Move
Season 4
50. The Dark Moon
51. 117
52. Muted
53. The Benefactor
54. I.E.D
55. Orphaned
56. Weaponized
57. Time Of Death
58. Perishable
59. Monstrous
60. A Promise To The Dead
61. Smoke And Mirrors
Season 5A
62. Creatures Of The Night
63. Parasomnia
64. Dreamcatchers
65. Condition Terminal
66. A Novel Approach
67. Required Reading
68. Strange Frequencies
69. Ouroboros
70. Lies Of Omission
71. Status Asthmaticus
Season 5B
72. The Last Chimera
73. Damnatio Memoriae
74. Codominance
75. The Sword And The Spirit
76. Amplification
77. Lie Ability
78. A Credible Threat
79. Maid of Gévaudan
80. The Beast Of Beacon Hills
81. Apotheosis
Season 6A
82. Memory Lost
83. Superposition
84. Sundowning
85. Relics
86. Radio Silence
87. Ghosted
88. Heartless
89. Blitzkrieg
90. Memory Found
91. Riders On The Storm
Season 6B
92. Said The Spider To The Fly
93. Raw Talent
94. After Images
95. Face-To-Faceless
96. Pressure Test
97. Triggers
98. Werewolves Of London

35. The Overlooked

1K 28 1
By arrowloverl

Derek's Loft

"... They're already here, aren't they ?" Jennifer notices Derek didn't reciprocate the kiss.

You, Scott and Stiles come out of your hiding spot, revealing yourselves to her.

"So, they told you it was me ? That I'm the one taking people ?" Jennifer glared at you, knowing it would take some effort to make him believe her over you.

"We told him you're the one killing people" Scott corrected her, balling his fists in anger.

"Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices ? What, cutting their throats ? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour -- that way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. Makes perfect sense" Miss Blake scoffed.

"Where's my dad ?" Stiles tearfully looks to Derek, praying he'd believe the three of you.

"How should I know ?" She finally turns away from your cousin.

"Because you're the one who took him, you delusional psychopath !" You step toe to toe with your ex, refusing to back down.

"Derek, tell me you don't believe this ?" She pleads with him.

"Do you know what happened to Stiles's father ?" His tone of voice comes across as accusatory.

"No !" Jennifer frustratedly tugged her fingers through her brunette hair.

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia" Scott prompted him.

"Lydia Martin ? I don't know anything about that !" She's losing control of the situation, you know she hates that.

"What do you know ?" Derek folds his arms over his chest.

"I know that these kids, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story -- And one they can't prove, by the way" Jennifer fought to get him on her side, he wasn't having any of it, he wasn't gonna be fooled by her lies.

"What if we can ?" Scott pulls out a glass vile, containing an unknown powder.

"What is that ?" She knew it could blow her cover.

"My boss told me it's a poison and a cure ... Which means you can use it ... and it can be used against you" McCall unscrews the lid.

"Mistletoe ?" Jennifer muttered, Scott threw the powder on her, revealing her true form to Derek.

"Derek, wait ! Wait ! You need me !" She turned back to normal, he picked her up by the throat.

"What are you ?" Derek squeezed tightly, restricting the flow of air to her lungs.

"The only person who can save your sister ... Call Peter ... Call him !" She taunts, you take out your phone, calling your father.

"It's not good. She's in and out of consciousness, she's vomiting up black blood, along with one other alarming substance ..." Peter informed you.

"Mistletoe" You flicked out your claws, prepared to rip her to shreds, anger and resentment coursing through you.

"How did you know that ?" Peter seems taken aback, you gradually lower your phone from your ear, ending the call.

"Derek ... Derek, what are you doing ?" Scott looks at him alarmed, he tightens his grip on Jennifer's neck.

"Her life ... It's in my hands !" She gasps, taunting him.

"Stop ! Derek, stop !" Stiles wipes the tears from his face, reasoning with your elder cousin.

"Stilinski ... you'll never find him !" She goads Derek to snap and kill her.

"Derek ! Derek !" Scott pleaded, Derek released her, allowing air back into her lungs.

"That's right. You need me -- all of you" Jennifer chuckled to herself.

On the road

"How's Lydia ?" You asked Allison over the phone.

"She's got bruising on her neck. They're taking her to a hospital downtown because Beacon Memorial is being evacuated" Allison informed you.

"Yeah, I know. I'm on my way there now to get Cora" You swerved to avoid a fallen tree on the road.

"You're driving ?! Do you not know how serious this storm is ?!" Allison scolded.

"Considering the down pour of rain, the fallen tree blocking half the road and the thunder and lightning ... I'm gonna say it's pretty bad" You switched the windscreen wipers onto the highest setting.

"And it's gonna get worse. I overheard an EMT saying the back up generators might to too old to last if the power goes out" Allison checked Isaac and Argent were still at the school.

"I'll be fine. I have werewolf healing, remember ?" You indicated onto an abandoned road, no one else was insane enough to drive in a storm like this.

"Just, please, be careful. I don't want you in the hospital too" She pleaded.

"I promise. I'll call you back when we've got Cora. And tell Isaac to meet us at the hospital" You ended the phone call.

Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital

Rain pours, the storm outside gathering momentum, you arrive at the hospital, climbing out of your car.

"... What's that ?" Scott gestured to the bat in Stiles's hands.

"Well, you got claws, I got a bat" He lifts it in the air.

You, Scott, Stiles, Derek and Jennifer enter the emergency room, Derek firmly gripping Jennifer by the upper arm.

"Scott ! Scott ! What are you doing here ? The hospital's evacuating ..." Mrs McCall spotted the four of you standing behind her son.

"We're here for Cora" Scott explained to her.

"What, all of you ? ... Why does Stiles have my bat ?" Melissa frowned.

"Mum, just trust me on this -- you need to get out of here, right now" He warns her.

"The building is supposed to be clear in thirty minutes. We've got two ambulances that are coming back -- one's ten minutes out, the other's twenty. Cora needs to be on one of those. They'll be picking up in the basement garage" Melissa informes the group.

"Okay. Got it. Thanks, Mrs McCall" You nod, taking on board the information.

Entering the elevator, clicking the button for the correct floor, you grabbed Jennifer's other arm.

"You don't have to keep me on a leash, Derek. I'm going to help" She rolled her eyes.

"Bitches belong on leashes" You tighten your grip on her upper arm.

Stiles held his bat in the air defensively, Scott death glared her, arms folded over his chest.

"Did you really have to bring those two ?" She gestured to the pair.

"We didn't have to bring you" You shove her forwards when the elevator doors open.

You and Derek go first, keeping a close eyes on Jennifer, Scott and Stiles hold back, you checked Cora's room.

She's gone, there's a pool of black blood on the otherwise spotless floor, Peter and Cora are nowhere to be found.

"Derek ... ?" Scott follows the blood trail to the double doors just down the hall.

Peter topples through them, landing on his back harshly, upside down infront of the group.

"We got a problem. Big problem" He sits up, the joined twins roared, powerfully, shaking the ground slightly.

"Give me your hand" You sighed, reluctantly releasing Jennifer, offering a hand to help your father to his feet, he uses your hand to hoist himself back up.

Derek and Scott charged at the twins, Stiles and Peter use the distraction to get to Cora.

You looked between them and Jennifer, rushing to Scott's aid, you punched the twins in the back, instantly gaining their attention.

They grabbed you by the throat, lifting you high into the air, tossing you to the other end of the hall, the ping of the elevator doors closing behind someone captured your attention.

You scrambled to your feet, glancing at the elevator then, the stairs, darting out onto the landing, rushing down several flights, soon catching up to Jennifer.

"Run !" You transformed, blocking the path from Deucalion and Kali to Miss Blake.

"What are you doing ?" She pressed the button on the elevator.

"I need you alive. If I didn't, I'd be more than willing to let them have their way with you. Go !" You instructed.

"Saving the enemy ... how noble" Kali dragged her feet, her claws screeching against the tiled floor.

"She'd be dead by now if I didn't need her" You blocked Kali's advance to kick you in the face, jerking backwards to evade a kick to the chest.

"You're definitely a Hale" She kicked you in the kneecap but you'd been hit by the same move so many times, it didn't have an effect on you.

Deucalion used his bladed walking stick as a javelin, the weapon penetrating the fabric of your shirt, pinning you against the wall.

Kali smirked, you couldn't defend yourself in that position, you're helpless.

She flicked out her claws, slicing across your shoulder blade, blood oozing from the cut on your flesh.

You growled at her, blue eyes locking with her red ones, she rested a clawed hand on your chest, tapping her fingers against it, as though contemplating what she should do.

Her next move surprised you, she roughly pushed her lips onto yours, trapped between clawed talons, there's not much you can do to escape.

You shoved her backwards, revitalised with anger, you grabbed Kali's throat.

"Send my best to your girlfriend" She gasped for air, desperately.

"Did you learn that trick from your old Emissary ? Jennifer did the same thing to Sheriff Stilinski before she kidnapped him" You dropped her, pain seering in your right arm, he'd twisted until your shoulder had popped out of it's socket, Deucalion loomed over you.

"Stay out of our way, we don't want to hurt anyone, we just want the darach. Then, we can discuss you joining our pack" He released his hold on you.

"What ? I'm not an Alpha" You cradled your injured arm, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"You will be" Deucalion entered the elevator, Kali hot on his heels, the doors close, snapping you out of your daze.

"Hey, come on. We need to go" Jennifer gripped your hand, pulling you along with her.

"You came back" You pressed the button for the roundezvous floor.

"I might be a killer ... But I wasn't gonna let you die" She confirms the twins, Kali and Deucalion are nowhere to be seen.

"What ? Like Stiles's father ?" You wince from the sheer agony of your dislocated shoulder.

"That's different and you know it ..." She fell silent.

"Help me pop my shoulder into place" You asked her for help, knowing you're gonna hinder the others if you don't trigger the healing process.

Jennifer grabbed your arm, jolting it up, the cry of pain that followed, indicating it had worked.

"Where did they take Cora ?" She steps out of the open elevator doors.

You guided her down the hall, pushing opening the double doors to a medical room at the far end.

"You can't. Only I can. I can save her, and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is. But, there's a pack of Alphas in this hospital who want me dead. So, I'll help you -- but only when I'm out of here and safe" Jennifer interrupted.

"Derek, wait !" Scott held him back from attacking her.

"She was trying to get out !" He argued, doing his best to fight past Scott.

"I was trying to keep from getting killed ! You can't blame me for that ... I went back and found Y/N. She saved my life, I owe her something for that" Miss Blake gestured to you.

"If you want to show you're one of the good guys, then heal her" Stiles glared at Jennifer, his girlfriend laying barely conscious on the table.

"Not until I'm safe" She shakes her head.

Stiles holds out his hand, gesturing for you to join them, you take it, standing beside Cora, placing a hand on her arm, taking away as much of her pain as you could handle.

"I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion ... let's torture her" Peter suggested.

"Works for me" Derek shrugged.

"Can I have your attention ... ? Mr Deucalion ... Excuse me, just Deucalion ... requests you bring the woman calling herself Jennifer Blake to the ER reception. Do this, and everyone else can leave. You have ten minutes" Melissa announced over the PA.

"He's not gonna hurt her" Jennifer sighs.

"Shut up !" Derek snapped at her.

"He won't ! Scott, you know why. Tell them it's true" Jennifer turned to McCall.

"What does she mean ?" Derek turned to face Scott.

"You're not the only one he wants in his pack. He wants Y/N and Scott" Jennifer informed the rest of the group.

"For the last time, I'm not an Alpha" You defeatedly continued to take Cora's pain.

"Not yet. If Deucalion thinks you will be an Alpha, one day, you will become one. It's either you take the power by your own free will or he does it for you" She informed you.

"You mean he wants me to kill someone, not happening, you might be a psychotic murderer but I'm not" You struggled to argue with Jennifer, releasing your grip on Cora, unable to take any more of her pain.

"Deucalion doesn't just want an Alpha Pack -- he wants perfection. That means adding the rarest of Alphas to his ranks" She informed the group.

"A True Alpha" Peter turned to look at McCall, stunned.

"What's that ?" Stiles retrieved his bat.

"The kind that doesn't have to steal his power from another. One that can rise by the force of his own will. Our little Scott ..." Peter impressed, glances at you out the corner of his eye, noticing that you're not exactly stable on your feet.

"It doesn't matter. We still need to get out of here" Scott defeatedly, switched the topic of conversation back to the matter at hand, escaping the hospital.

"Scott, your mum --" Stiles interjected.

"My mum said there's one more ambulance coming in twenty minutes. And I don't think we've been here that long, so, if we can get down the the garage, we can get out of her" Scott ignored his best friend's concerns.

"The twins aren't gonna let us just walk out" Peter reminded.

"I'll distract them" Scott reassured your father.

"You mean fight them" Derek corrected.

"Whatever I have to do" Scott agreed.

"I'll help" Derek offers.

"Yeah, me too. Three against one sounds like better odds than two against one" You stepped away from the security of the wall, your legs giving way instantly, Peter catches you, leaning you against a medicine cabinet.

"No, you're too weak. You've taken too much of her pain. If you go out there, we're gonna need an ambulance for you and Cora" Peter didn't release his hold until he was certain that you wouldn't fall again.

"Um, sorry, I'm not going anywhere without you, Derek" Jennifer responded to his earlier offer to help Scott.

"I'll do it. But, I'd prefer to be out there with an advantage" Peter agreed to help Scott distract the Alpha twins.

"An advantage ? Like what ? You mean, like a weapon ?" Stiles quiried.

"Something better than a baseball bat" He gestured to Melissa's bat in Stiles's hands.

You, Scott, Peter, Stiles and Derek rummaged through the drawers and cupboards in the room, searching for anything that can be used as a weapon.

"Hey, wait, what about these ?" Stiles lifts two pads from a defibrillator into the air.

"Do you know how to use them ?" Derek continued searching through a drawer.

"Well, no ..." Stiles attempted to get them to work.

"I'm sure I can give him a demonstration on her" You cut yourself on a scalpel in the drawer your rummaging through.

"Put 'em down" Derek ignored your remark, scowering for a knife or some scissors.

"Epinephrine ?" Scott reads off a label on a large liquid filled syringe.

"That's only gonna make him stronger" Derek shakes his head.

"... How strong ?" Peter stopped, taking the vile from Scott, injecting it into his chest.

"Is there a less potent dose of that stuff ? I could use an adrenaline boost incase I have to fight" You found a smaller glass syringe of epinephrine, injecting it into your upper arm.

You, Jennifer and Derek used the distraction provided by Peter and Scott to get Cora down to the garage, loading her into an ambulance.

"It's still here !" Stiles panted heavily from exertion, climbing into the vehicle with Cora.

"Derek ... ? Over here ..." Jennifer spotted the dead paramedic, face down on the concrete.

You cautiously pushed her behind you, it's either Kali or Deucalion and they bother want her dead, you can't let that happen, atleast not until she heals Cora and tells you where Sheriff Stilinski is.

"Julia ... it is you" Kali in a sing song tone of voice, addresses her old Emissary.

"Stiles, close the doors, don't open them unless you see one of us" You instructed, he locked the back doors.

"You two can't beat her on your own" She blatantly stated the obvious.

"... That's why we're gonna run" Derek stays put for an extra second, following you and Jennifer back into the hospital.

You went towards the stairs, she tugged on your arm, forcing you to a hault.

"Wait ! Wait ! The elevator" She dragged you inside.

Derek joins the two of you panting, frantically pressing every button on the control panel, Kali storming down the hall, the doors close just in time, she'd almost managed to get to the three of you.

The elevator jolts, the lights flickered, it comes to a complete stop, either because of the storm or because it was manually turned off.

"If you're thinking the service hatch, they bolt from the outside, so you'd have to break it. All you'd end up doing is creating a lot of noise, telling them exactly where we are" Jennifer noticed the look on Derek's face.

"Kali already knows" He reminded her.

"Not necessarily -- she saw that we got in, but she might not know that we didn't get out" Jennifer pointed out.

"Yeah, well, if I get through, then we can go to another floor ..." He climbs up to reach for the hatch.

"Or you'd end up fighting them alone in an elevator shaft ! They'll rip my head off before you'd even have the chance to land a punch" She leant against the back wall.

"Then someone needs to get the backup generator working again" Derek frustratedly pulls out his phone, texting Scott.

"Or I can go. You stay here with her. And I can get the backup generator working. Then, she doesn't end up dying -- we can save everyone" You punched the service hatch, breaking it on the first shot, you climbed out, readjusting the hatch.

Ten minutes later, your back on the ER reception floor, searching for any sign of the Alphas or Scott and Peter.

Argent shoots at you, you dodged the bullet, recognising the shell casing on the ground.

"Not the enemy here" You wiped your forehead, instead of sweat, your hand's coated in a thich layer of blood.

"Y/N, what happened ?!" Allison rushed over to examine the wound.

"Too much to explain. Where's the back up generator ? You asked Chris.

"Let Allison sort that out. Me and Isaac will go find the generator" Argent pats you on the back on his way past.

"Okay. Let me take a look, babe" Allison gently moved your hand out of the way.

"Babe ?" You smiled, wincing when she puts pressure on the gash, slowing down the blood flow.

"Yeah. That's okay, isn't it ?" She reached over you to grab a pack of gauze and a few stitches.

"Of course it's okay ... Would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend ? I know we already kissed" Allison cut you off, pushing her soft, glossed lips against your slightly chapped ones.

"Shut up, you idiot. I'd love to be your girlfriend" She chuckled, stitching the wound, quickly and efficiently, finishing in a matter of seconds.

"Where's Scott ? I'm assuming he texted you a roundezvous point" You stood up, positioning a hand on her lower back.

"He's downstairs. He told my dad, Isaac and his mum to meet us there" Allison showed you the string of messages with McCall.

"Okay. Let's go. Derek isn't gonna hold back for much longer ... He wants to kill her, trapping them together just gives him longer to contemplate doing it" You guided her down the winding hallways, keeping a firm hold of her hand.

"So, they're essentially trapped ?" Argent forced open the double doors, you and Allison follow the rest of the group into the room.

"Yeah. Right. There's no way of getting them out without turning the power back on" Scott explained to him.

"I was with them earlier. I got out of the service hatch. Derek and Jennifer had to stay put. The Alpha's would be on them the second they left the elevator ... So, I went instead. They wouldn't attack me unless they had a reason to ... Like when me and Kali fought, I was blocking their access to Jennifer" You informed them.

"But wait, wait, wait -- if the power's back on, they're gonna hear the elevator moving, right ? And they'll be on Jennifer and Derek as soon as it stops" Isaac pointed out, you and Scott nodded.

"We can't get in a fight with them" He gestured to you and then, his forehead, injured from your encounters with the Alpha's.

"You've got us now" Argent reassured.

"It's too much to risk ! They want her dead, and if she dies, there's nothing we can do for Stiles's dad or Cora" McCall runs a hand through his hair.

"I don't even think I know which teacher this is ..." Argent frowned.

"She's - she's the one with the brown hair ? She's kind of hot ? ...No, it's ju - just an observation ..." Isaac cleared his throat.

"This's my ex girlfriend we're talking about. Can you keep the compliments to a minimum, please ?" You checked that the twins hadn't managed to close in.

"I thought she was Derek's ex" Melissa did her best to try and wrap her head around what was happening.

"She is. She was my ex long before she got with Derek ... Must have a thing for Hales" You shrugged.

"I can't blame her" Allison mumbled, Argent glared at you, you held your hands up in surrender.

"I've got an idea" She looked at herself in the mirror, realizing how similar she looked to Miss Blake.

"Am I gonna hate this idea ?" You folded your arms over your chest.

"Probably" She kissed your cheek, your eyes widened in shock, you didn't think she'd do that with everyone watching the two of you, including her father and her ex boyfriend.

Isaac got in Argent's car, driving around to the back, you and Chris set up at the front of the hospital, Allison tricking the twins and Kali into following her.

"Do you have a spare gun ?" You crouch to avoid being noticed too soon.

"Yeah, sure, here, watch where you aim" He warned you.

Allison came out the front entrance, she takes out her bow, firing a flash bang arrow at the three Alpha's, temporarily blinding them, you and Argent fired a round of bullet at Kali, Ethan and Aiden.

The trio retreats, you rushed back down to the garage, climbing into the car with Peter, Isaac and Cora.

"Come on ! We gotta go ! Drive, you idiot" Your father tried to get through to Isaac.

"I can't. Not without Scott" Isaac stubbornly refused to drive the car.

"Come on ! You want the Argents dead, too ? Make a choice ! Oh, for the love of God ! Go, now !!" Peter snapped at him.

"All right !" Isaac defeatedly, speeds out of the parking lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 2K 31
The past might find it's way back to you. But if your Immortal... Well, that's a whole different story... Alice Harper was in her old town, starting...
291K 6.2K 75
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. "you're mine sweetheart, you're always going to be mine... forever." or in which a dark, brooding, mysterious alpha werewolf m...
539 38 14
Alex Parker, a typical teen, drifts off in front of the TV only to wake up in alternate reality. Suddenly thrust into a world of twists and turns, sh...
121K 3.3K 39
| Book One | The Alpha pack come into the town of Beacon Hills and more than one Hale comes back with it. With their packs fighting can Isaac and Y...