Ruins of The Shadow | Alec Li...

By user80678267

[Alec Lightwood x OC] Aria Herondale, Jace's older sister he didn't remember he had. Separated from her broth... More

Description
DISCLAIMER
CAST
Epigraph
Playlist
Playlist 2
Playlist 3
Aria & Alec Visual Teasers
Ch1. The Awakening
Ch2. The Meeting
Ch.3 The Ball [Part 1]
Ch.4 The Ball [Part 2]
Ch.5 The Training Session
Ch.6 Breakfast, Talks and Flashbacks
Ch.7 Demonic Possession
Ch. 8 Iris Rouse
Ch. 9 Ave Ataque Vale
Ch.10 Suspicion, Training & Memories
Ch. 11 Magnus, Doubt & Missions
Ch. 12 Maryse, Max & Magic [Part 1]
Ch.13 Maryse, Max & Magic [Part 2]
Ch.14 Yen Fin
Ch. 15 The Soul Sword
Ch.16 So We Thought
Ch.17 Hell's Prince
Ch.18 Sabastian Verlac
Ch.19 Azazel's Curse
Ch.20 Date Night
Ch.21 Revelations & Arguments [Part 1]
Ch.22 Revelations & Arguments [Part 2]
Ch.23 Restoring Unity
Ch.24 The Transfer [Part 1]
Ch.25 The Transfer [Part 2]
Ch.26 Chaos Rising
Ch.27 The Storm Brews
Ch.28 The Sex Step
Ch.29 Put Up A Fight [Part 1]
Ch.30 Put Up A Fight [ Part 2]
Ch. 31 Start of a War [Part 1]
Ch. 32 Start of a War [Part 2]
Ch.33 Start of a War [Part 3]
Ch.34 Death's Door
Ch.35 Stronger Than Heaven
Ch.36 On Infernal Ground
Ch.37 Bound By The Angel
Ch.38 Powers That Be
Ch.39 Formality
Ch.40 Lie Ability
Ch.41 To Save Him
Ch.42 That Was Easy
Ch.43 Drive Me Crazy
Ch.44 Stranger Things
Ch.45 That Kind of Love
Ch 46. Night Becomes Day
Ch.47 What Lies Beneath [Part 1]
Ch.48 What Lies Beneath [Part 2]
Ch.49 What Lies Beneath [Part 3]
Ch.50 What Lies Beneath [Part 4]
Ch.51 One More Time
Ch.52 Sense Of Peace
Ch.53 What's Left To Lose
Ch. 54 Till Death Do Us Part
Ch.55 Everything, All At Once
Ch.56 Thy Soul Instructed
Ch.57 Uncertainty
Ch.58 The Owl [Part One]
Ch.59 The Owl [Part Two]
Ch.60 A Walk In Darkness [Part 1]
Ch.61 A Walk In Darkness [Part 2]
Ch. 62 A Walk In Darkness [Part 3]
Ch.63 Darkness Dawns
Ch.64 Voices
Ch.66 Familia Ante Omnia [Part 2]
‼ IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ‼
HAPPY ANNOUNCEMENT
Ch.67 Erchomai [Part 1]
Ch.68 Echromai [Part 2]
Ch.69 Echromai [Part 3]
I'M BACK

Ch.65 Familia Ante Omnia [Part 1]

270 4 0
By user80678267

-Previously on Voices-

"Why would she want to use me?" I ask. "Because you are like a key. The only living archangel. You can protect and you can destroy. If she has both you and your brother, she unstoppable" Magnus says. Alec and Izzy gasped.

That's when I realised. "All this time I was a weapon. The order of my slumber, me waking up, being vulnerable and not in control of myself makes it easier for anyone to use me. It was never about protecting me." I say bitterly. "Those bastards" Alec whispers, holding my hand tight.

"So what do we do now?" Izzy asked. 

Aria's POV

The frown never left my face. 

"Is there no way to get rid of this mark?" I ask. "Unfortunately not. The only way is to get rid of Lilith completely. Basically that leaves us no choice but to save Jace and protect you at the same time" Magnus sighs. 

My frown deepens. What Magnus said struck a nerve. Am I really that weak? 

"We start by saving Jace. I've found another way" he says. "How?" Alec asks. "Based on your descriptions it seems like Lilith has Jace locked in some kind of mental cage. The only solution is to break that cage by blasting Jace with enough magic to eviscerate her presence." Magnus explained. 

"And you have the power to do that?" Alec sceptically eyed him. "Nope, but I will. I found a synthesiser spell in the Book of the White that will allow me to temporally channel the magic of other warlocks" He replies. "How many warlocks?" Izzy asks "About a dozen to match Lilith's strength. I have to call in some favours but it should work" He says. 

"Why do I feel like there's an incoming 'BUT'" I say. "You guessed right. There's a tiny catch. We will need the high warlock permission to organize something on this scale" Magnus sighs again.

Me, Izzy and Alec look at each other. "Lorenzo" I mumbled. 

Alec's POV

You have got to be kidding me. "Convincing Lorenzo is going to be hard but we can do it. Together" Aria took my hand. "Together" I say squeezing her hand. "Right, you two go ahead. I'll see if I can find a way to get a word on Clary" Izzy says. We nod. 

Aria and I waked out to go meet Lorenzo. "So how are we going to do this?" I ask. "I don't think inflating his ego is going to work again" She says "Then we go with the flow" I says. She nods. 

We reach his loft. There is no turning back. For Jace. For Aria. No way in hell am I going to let Lilith win. 

Three knocks later the door opened. "Ah what a surprise! Mr. and Mrs. Lightwood. Come in" He invited up in. We smiled. "Take a seat. Would you like some tea?" He asks. "That would be lovely" Aria accepts his offer. "Thank you" She whispers. "Now to what do I owe this pleasure?" He asks. 

"Actually there is no pleasure behind our visit unfortunately. I'm sure you've heard what the Queen of Edom has been up to" I say. "The Queen of Edom here in New York? What a terrifying prospect" He frowns. "It is indeed, my institute is hunting her as we speak but she's proven rather elusive" I share our concerns. 

He shifted his position. Knowing we were about to put in a request. 

"Lilith has taken a lieutenant, using some form of mind control. A Shadowhunter. Our goal is to break him free so he can tell us about her plans, her location, her weaknesses. However, this will require a great deal of magic" Aria says. "And you want my warlocks to confront this  lieutenant?" He ask. "No. Only one. Magnus Bane" She says stepping in.

Lorenzo sighs hearing his name. 

"He found a spell that allows him to channel the magic of other warlocks. He'll be the only one in danger. Of course, we would never move forward without your blessing" I stress to him. "As Shadowhunters you have a duty to fight demons, us warlock do not" He sets down his mug. "Helping you, only means we risk making enemies with the queen of hell. Besides she isn't even a threat to us." He says uncaringly. 

Aria's face changed. She was going to play bad cop. And I am going to let her.

Aria's POV 

I won't lie, he has a point but I have had enough. "As a matter of fact she is" I raise my voice. "She corrupted the ley lines, endangering warlock all over the city" I stand up. 

"That issue was resolved" he smiled. I chuckle. 

"Yes. And while you gladly took the credit, you and I both know who really purified the lines. Maybe your people deserve to know the truth too. We risked our institute to help your people. So if you have any honor, you will return the favour. Besides, you know what I am and what I can do." I look him dead in the eye. 

"Is that a threat?" he says raising an eye. "No. Lilith's intentions are clear. We know what she wants. She will do anything and everything to destroy us. I suggest you think what would happened if Lilith gets me, a weapon the clave can't control.  You know very well she will destroy your entire realm to satisfy hers" I warned. 

"Fine. I shall speak to my people about this at once" He says shaking Alec's  hand. 

But I knew something was wrong. I could see it in his eyes. 

Once we were out the door, walking toward the street. "Alec I have a bad feeling" I worriedly look at him. "Me too, but we'll figure it out. Together" He says kissing my forehead. 

"Together" I say, kissing  him.

To be continued

[A/N: Hey guys, Sorry for the delays again! I'm so sorry I didn't keep my promise. I fell ill and still haven't fully recovered. I tried completing the editing for the upcoming chapters but my head would hurt if I spent longer than 10/15 minutes on my laptop. To top it off my university scrapped the course I paid for, so that was so stressful and my mum cracked a bone in a spine. So everything just went south this past month. I'm trying me very best to put more chapters as I promised. Forgive me if they do take a while. 

Anyways I hope you like this! So please look forward to more & Thank you so much for your patience! x M]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1K 68
//"Be stealthy, be strong and will-minded. Be honest and kind. Be survivors because you are a Falcon. And Falcons always survive." // Hyacinth Falcon...
206K 3.1K 25
Shadow Hunters are people that are half angel half mundane (human). They protect the human word from the demon world, downworlders. Kayla Wayland is...
9.5K 324 41
Alessandra, is a four year old shadowhunter, that is a little more than a shadowhunter, in fact she is more angel than human. Her mother is an angel...
4.3K 95 36
Freya Morgenstern. Freya had discovered the truth about her family. Her real family. She had been advised to go to Idris with the light woods and Ja...