"And Then I Met You"

By the_meltinglines

Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories... More

Copy Rights & Charater Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter -20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Chapter- 51
Chapter- 52
Chapter- 53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chaptee- 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter-61
Chapter- 62
Chapter- 63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter - 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter- 69
Chapter- 70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter- 73
Chapter- 74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter- 77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
EPILOGUE

Chapter- 46

4.9K 347 149
By the_meltinglines

Mihir's POV

Did she say that?

I mean, of course come on, I'm the Mihir Malhotra. Girls die to go on a date with me!

Yes, But she's not any other girl, she's Isha Mittal.

And she asked me on date.

Basically, she didn't say date! You think it as one!

It is date! You don't need to tell me what's it sub conscious.

There was a constant smile on my face till I reached Vivaan's home.

"Look at someone. So happy" Mihira's voice came and I looked at her.

"Mihira" I whispered and hugged her.

"How are you here? " I asked

"Arey! Actually I have a hearing here tomorrow. And since you're also leaving tomorrow so we'll go back togather" She said and whenever this word comes in front of me... I feel as if... I couldn't tell her!

Even a bit of my feelings!

And I've to go. I've work commitments and I need to do them too.

"Mihir. What happened? " Mihira asked

"Nothing. Am, will you pick out something for me. I've a dinner to attend" I told

"Clients? " She asked

"Isha" I said

"What! Dinner with Isha. That means date. Oh my God. You told her. She feels same right. I knew it" She blabbered

"It's nothing like that Mihira. It's just since I told her, I'm leaving tomorrow. She told to have a dinner. That's it. " I said and her smile turned into frown.

"You didn't tell her till now? Even a bit" She asked

"I.. Couldn't. " I sighed

"Mihir. Loosen up a little. Forget whatever happened! Take a step. Take the risk" She said

"Mihira. It's not that easy" I told

"I know. But what you want in life after wards Mihir. Regrets? An old age full of regrets when you'll tell yourself every day that you regret not telling her your feelings? " She asked and I denied.

"Then take the risk. You're Mihir Malhotra bro. You're made for taking risks" She said trying to lighten up my mood.

"Remember the last time I took a risk. I lost someone forever" I told and she sighed

"Can we just... Move on from that. Please. Stop, just stop being ridiculous Mihir." She yelled and went upstairs without waiting for me.

Okay, I irritated her right now bad!

I sighed and followed her upstairs as she went towards my closet and opened it.

And picked out a a black shirt & black trousers.

"You look dapper in this" She whined and I chuckled

"Thank you" I thanked and she looked at me.

"Mihir. Time waits for no one. Not even Malhotras. So atleast let her see what you feel for her by your actions so that she knows there's something. You always say right, actions speak louder by words. But I say actions should go hand in hand with words. A little from your side. Rest will depend on her" She said and I nodded.

"Now... Before I'm late shall I go? " I asked and she chuckled nodding.

"Bye. I'm sleeping. All the best" She winked and I smiled bidding her bye.

After getting ready, I went downstairs with car keys.

"Charlie, Mittal mansion" I told and he nodded driving.

In the half way I got message from Mihira.

Don't go empty hand idiot!

Oh shit! She's right!

"Charlie....stop at an ice cream store" I told and he nodded.

After taking her favorite ice creams, I reached Mittal mansion and texted her.

In two minutes, she was there and I looked at her.

That's difference between her and other girls!

Today's generation thinks that impressing only means western like clothes, but just look at her!

Simple yet alluring in that pink colored ethnic wear.

She's so beautiful!

ISHA & MIHIR'S OUTFITS

I opened the door coming out and looked at her.

"Am.. Hey" I mumbled

"Hi" She said

"So...let's go? "I asked

"Lock the car" She told

"What, why?" I asked confused

"Tsch. Just do naa" She said and I sighed yet did the same.

"Trevor" She sang and Trevor looked at her.

She went to her car and said Trevor something while he nodded.

"Come here" She said and I nodded taking out the paper bag and went towards her car.

"Whooh! I've gifts I guess? " She asked and I chuckled.

She opened the door for me and I raised my brow.

"What! Don't look at like that. I believe in equality" She said and I chuckled at her antiques.

"For you" I said and she looked inside the bag and grinned looking at me.

"They're from.. Molly Moo right" She asked and I nodded

"Wow. Thankyou Mihir" She thanked and took out a tub from that and started eating it.

"Whoa. We're about to have dinner" I reminded

"Just some spoons. I can't resist" She said while ice cream was stuffed inside her mouth and I smiled looking at her.

"So, where are we going? " I asked

"Surprise" She said

"Okay. And the wish that you won. What's that? " I asked

"Will tell you after wards" She replied and I sighed.

"So, what should I do right now? " I asked

"Anything you want. Just... reply some mails. That's what boring work you do" She said making a face.

"Hey. It's not boring okay. It's important" I defended

"Whatever" She mumbled and looked at me and we both chuckled.

We started talking on random topics and don't know when the car entered a totally different place.

"Where... Are we? " I asked and she showed me something outside.

"Chokhi Dhani " I read and she smirked.

"Aao thane Dal baati khilaau(come, I'll make you eat Daal baati) "  She said and I looked at her confused while she chuckled

"It's marwari language " She added and I nodded.

"Didn't know what you said but I guess, you gonna make me eat Daal baati" I told and she smirked opening the door and I too stepped outside.

As we stepped on the door steps of Chokhi Dhani, I was welcomed with drums as well as a tilak on my, forehead.

"Padharo sa( welcome) " The man in turban spoke and I looked at Isha.

"This is beautiful." I said as I looked at the beautiful cultural heritage.

Total Rajasthani Vibes.

"Come" She said offering her hand and I looked at her.

I took out my hand from the trousers and  held her hand while she smiled.

"Okay, now today you're going to eat dinner in typical rajasthani style" She said taking me inside an open place.

It had dim lights and wooden chairs and tables. Some artists were playing songs in the cultural language while the women were dancing in the cultural ways.

"Ethnic vibes" I said as the manager guided us to a table.

"Why didn't we choose a private spot" I asked

"Because, I want you to feel the vibes. And moreover, be glad that I didn't take you to actual Chokhi Dhani dining area where we sit down crossing our legs and have dinner. That is more amazing but I knew, you would've actually run away from there. But this, this is not changing. For once live like normal people Richie rich . "  She said .

"And what are you CEO" I asked

"Well I'm Richie rich with normal life" She mocked

She has answers for every question!

"Okay. So what would you like to eat? " She asked

"Am I to decide? " I asked and she denied.

"Just saying because the menu here is fixed" She again mocked while I sighed.

"Today's yours. Make me do whatever you want to madam " I told and she looked at me and then nodded gesturing someone.

And soon we were served so much in one big platter.

"Okay,see this is...Curry, Palak Paneer, Jodhpuri Gatte, Ker sangri, normal chappati, rice, fritters, garlic chutney, Bajre ki roti, Daal, Baati,Choorma & salad"  She said these names in a go pointing to each bowl and items in that platter and I looked at her wide eyes.

"You're a hungry monster" I told and she narrowed her eyes.

"Anything special for desserts" The manager asked

"After wards" She said smiling and he nodded going.

After he went away I looked at her.

"Now... Will you tell me the condition?" I asked

"How about a peace full dinner" She said and I chuckled nodding.

"It's.. Nice but... It's too much... Ghee" I said scrunching my nose.

"What a punjabi you're Mihir." She whined

"Went on my dad. Can't help. I'm health conscious" I told

"Sush. Have you eaten daal baati before" She asked

"Am, yeah. Once or twice. But it was some fusion" I said and she nodded.

"Bad! Eat typical one today" She said and I nodded.

"Okay let's start" She grinned and I nodded.

"Where are fork and knife? " I asked but Isha looked at me with shocked face.

"Why you want that ? " She asked

"Eating" I said

"You're murdering daal baati" She whined and huffed standing up and came towards me.

She took the baati in her hand and crushed it. After that she mixed some daal in it and taking that morsel in her hand she forwarded it towards my mouth when I looked at her with a face.

"Don't make faces Mihir. Just taste it. It's the way to eat Daal baati" She said and I looked at her.

Honestly, the way she was saying and the way she was looking at me, I couldn't deny.

I looked at her and took that bite from her hand..

May be it tasted much more deliciois due to it.

"How's it? " She asked

"Most delicious Daal baati I've ever come across" I honestly told and her face lit up.

"Told you" She said and I smiled.

"Now, eat it like this" She added

"I thought, I'm gonna get this special treatment for every morsel " I blurted and she looked at me for a second and then smirked.

"Might have thought about it but you see.  Feeding you won't make my stomach stop growling" She said and I looked at her.

"You're so blunt" I told trying to eat the way she told

"Hey, do you eat makke ki roti & sarso ka saag" She asked

"You're asking a punjabi this? " I asked

"So you do eat it like a punjabi right. With lots of ghee and with hands. So eat it like that only" She snapped and I raised my hands nodding.

And... I ate just the way she told!

I even tasted all the other things and they were amazing!

"I've broken my whole diet today" I said as we completed the whole dinner.

"God. I'm so full. I've eaten so much" She huffed and I looked at her.

"Excuse me. I ate more then you" I told

"That's because you loved the food" She said with a  duh tone

"Actually yes! " I replied and she looked at me.

She was saying something when the manager inturrpted.

"Mam, sir, desserts? " He asked and I was about to deny when Isha spoke.

"Yes. We'll have Rabri Ghevar and gulabjamun gulkand kulfi. I've pre ordered the chef to do that" She said and he nodded smiling.

"You were full right now" I said

"Yes but you know a very intelligent & saint person once told, never say no to sweets" She told

"Really! And who's that person" I asked folding my hands

"One and only. Isha Mittal" She said dramtically and I chuckled.

Mean while the dessert was also plated and honestly, it looked tempting.

"Well, so the dessert of our first date's here" I smirked and she looked at me and then hiding her smile she got busy with her dessert.

I too tasted it and it was delicious!

The Ghevar, it was damn tasty!

"Anything else, sir, madam" The manager asked

"No thankyou. Bill" I asked as we finished the dinner.

"It's already paid. Have a great evening ahead " He told going away and I looked at Isha.

"I thought, men pay for first date" I said and she looked at me taking her bag.

"I changed the norms" She told and was leaving when I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me.

She gasped and looked into my eyes.

"So, you're agreeing this was a date?" I asked and she looked away smiling.

"Look here when I talk Isha" I stated and she looked at me.

"Stop being bossy" She replied

"How about a dance? " I asked as an artist was playing piano.

She looked at me surprised yet nodded.

Since the soft music was already there, I slid my hand to her waist and took her another hand in mine while her one hand rested on my shoulder.

"I didn't get my answer yet" I told and she looked at me.

"Do I need to say yes or no. Isn't, it enough? " She asked

"I wanna listen yes or no" I said

"Yes. Mihir Malhotra. It's a date" She whispered and I looked into her blue orbs as a small smile made it's way on my lips.

"And why suddenly this? Because I'm going? " I asked and she denied looking down.

"Hey, Isha... I'm gonna ask you one simple question. And I want answer in yes or no. Okay? " I told and she nodded

"And you've to look at me while answering that" I added and she looked at me.

Till now, we had stopped dancing but the position was still same.

I took a deep breath and asked.

"Do you like me?"

She looked at me shocked.

"Because, I do Isha. I do like you a lot. Not as a friend or just as a best friend. More then that " I confessed and she looked at me.

"Now tell me Isha, do you? " I asked

"Yes" She replied and I instantly pulled her into a hug.

She wrapped her arms around me and I could feel our heart beats in rhythm.

"Since when? " We both asked and the same time and then chuckled looking at each other.

"You tell first" She said

"Since...Zurich. May be even since start" I told and she looked at me shocked.

"And you didn't tell" She frowned

"Some things don't let you move on easily. Couldn't figure it out" I told

"So...what are... Am.. I mean..." She tried to form words but I know what she meant.

"So.. You..me... What? " I smirked holding her by waist and she blushed looking down.

"Wait a second. Why the fuck am I blushing" She spoke her thoughts again and  I chuckled.

"You're impossible Isha. " I said

"What" She asked

"Nothing. I... Don't want us to rush anything. You've started your career. Focus on that. And... Let's give it a shot? " I asked and she smiled nodding.

"Mihir" She whispered and I hummed

"Do you.. In any case have thoughts to leave my waist.. So that we can go" She asked and suppressed her laughter.

"No. I've no thoughts for that" I whispered in her ear and she looked at me wide eyed.

"Excuse me! You're not you! " She said and I chuckled.

"You know why I said that... " I asked she looked at me confused.

I loosened my grip on her waist and as soon as I did it she was about to fall.

"Ouch. Don't leave me" She screeched and I smirked.

"Now say, shall I leave you? " I asked and she denied when I smiled making her stand still.

"Don't worry. I won't leave you" I sincerely told and she looked at me and then smiled nodding.

"Let's go" I said and she nodded

We moved out of there and were sitting in car when she looked at me.

"Mihir...My wish that I won" She spoke and I looked at her.

"Oh yeah. Say madam, what do you want as your winning gift" I asked and she looked at me.

________________________________

Hola peeps! Hope you all are doing amazing!

SO, Finallyyyy!

Finally they both took a step closer to each other😭❣️

That one sign! That just one sign which Mihir needed...

Unknowingly, Isha spoke that in her thoughts😭❣️

And, Mihir did it! ❤

Isha did it ❤

But, but....

Is it just liking as they defined 😏🤭

Didn't Mihir said he loves her 😂

Moreover, I love the way Mihira always becomes a big sister rather then twin for Mihir when ever it comes to scolding him or make him understand something. 🤩

And... Let's see what wish Isha makes now🤭

Hope it's not a pool of ice cream for real😂 You never know about Isha Mittal🤭

Let's see what happens!

Do vote, like, share & reviews are always welcomed ❤

Next update soon!

Till then...

Big hugs ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845K 62.9K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
84.2K 2.6K 35
Kaira Mathur (age 25) sweet & simple Indian girl, who lives with her maternal grandmother after her parents died in a car accident when she was 10. F...
104K 4.4K 39
✨ Abhimaan Maheshwari ( ML) A Delhi based ,28 year old businesses man . Luxury Chain of hotels and restaurant , owner of many automobile companie...
11.3K 1.8K 14
BOOK ONE OF THE SUGAR AND SWEET SERIES Vanya Sharma hated marriages. Growing up seeing troubled and failed marriages carved a bitter spot in her hear...