Ally Snape (Harry Potter Fanf...

By BunnysRAwesome

Hey, guys! I'm sorry if this story really sucks in the beginning, but oh well, it gets better towards the end... More

!!Warning!!
Me, a Witch? No Way.
About me PLEASE READ
Authors Note PLEASE READ!!
Platform 9 3/4
Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy Hoggy Hogwarts!!!
Authors Note PLEASE READ!!!!!
First Day at HOGWARTS!!!
Authors Note!!! CONTEST WINNERS!!!
The Polyjuice Potion and the Troll.
We are in so Much Trouble...
Christmas!!!!!!!!!
INTO THE WOODS!!!! Well, Forest...
The Sorcerers Stone???
Authors Note!!!! Q&A
Under The Trapdoor... Not Scary at All...
We Win!!!!
My Birthday!!!
The Chamber of Secrets Has Been Opened.
Authors Note.
Defense Against the Dark Arts, Featuring Cornish Pixies.
Valentine's Day
Library Gone Wrong
T.M. Riddle.
Into The Chamber of Secrets.
The Basilisk
Where Am I???
Bye!
The Train Featuring Dementors.
Professor T.
Little Rocks Are Mean...
Good To Be Back.
Harry= Bad.
I'm Not Afraid To Die.
sorry.
Elizabeth and Nathan.
Death Eaters Flying Through The Sky.
Did I Interrupt?
Hey....
Tri-Wizard Champions... Oh God...
The First Task.
Underwater and Dance Lessons.
Yeses, Kisses, and Dresses.
Yule Ball!
The Second Task.
Third Task and Kidnapped. Again. I Think.
Escaping.
Dumbledore's Army.
Talking, OWLs, And The Ministry.
The Center. For The Third Time.
Birthday!
The Train And Fur Balls.
Potions.
I Figured It Out!
Quidditch Try Outs!
Meeting Lavender Brown.
Yes But Not Now.
Bill and Fluer's Wedding Gone Wrong.
Important Authors Note!
Coffee Shop Madness and Horcrux.
Where is Everyone???
My Social Media
Lost and Cold
Long Time No See.
The Fight.
The Fight Part 2
Planning the Wedding
Dress Shopping!!!
The Wedding Day.
Authors Note!!! Please Read!!!
The After Party
19 Years Later
Auhors Note.
question........
Just a thought (Share your opinions with me plz?)

The Monster in the Chamber.

1.4K 62 2
By BunnysRAwesome

(Clothes on the top or the side.)

"Professor Binns, can you tell us about the Chamber of Secrets?" Hermione asked and he sighed.

"Everyone has asked me this today. Can someone else do it?" He asked and I raised my hand.

"You all know, of course, that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago. The priecise date is uncertain. It was founded by the three-year witches and wizards of the age. The four school houses are named after them: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin. They built the castle together, far from prying muggle eyes, for it was an age where magic was feared by common people, and witches and wizards suffered much persecution. For a few years, the founders worked in harmony together, seeking out youngsters who showed signs of magic and bringing them to the castle to be educated. But then, disagreements sprang up between them. A rift began to grow between Slytherin and the others. Slytherin wished to be more selective about the students admitted to Hogwarts. He believed that magical learning should be kept within all magic families. He disliked taking students of muggle parentage, believing to be untrustworthy. After a while, there was a serious argument on the school between Slytherin and Gryffindor, and Slytherin left the school. Reliable historical sources tell us this much, but these honest facts have been obscured baby the fanciful legend of the Chamber of Secrets. The story goes that Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in the castle, of which the other founders knew nothing. Slytherin, according to the legend, sealed the Chamber of Secrets that none would be able to open it until his own true heir arrived at the school of all were unworthy to study magic. The while thing is arrogant nonsense, of course. Naturally, the school has been searched for evidence of such a chamber, many times, by the most learned wit hes and wizards. It does not exist. A tale told to frighten the gulible." I said.

"Ally, what exactly do you mean by the 'horror within the chamber?' " Hermionie asked.

"That is believed to be some sort of monster, which the heir of Slytherin alone can control." I said. "I read a few books about the Chamber of Secrets."

"The thing does not exist, there is no chamber and no monster!" Professor said.

The bell rang and we went to lunch.

Hey, guys! Hope you guys liked this long chapter, kind of!

Luv ya and take care,

Tala R.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 99 22
My first story I've written, sorry if it's not that good. This is a Draco Malfoy story, I'm not very good at describing things so you'll just have to...
950K 27.1K 66
Completed! Enemies to lovers! Although the main character (Y/N) will have multiple love interests (including Louis Partridge and Harry Styles) it wil...
306K 8.8K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...
850K 12.7K 46
(Completed) -------------------- The story is beginning from year three at Hogwarts. You are a kind Slytherin girl and don't like Malfoy, because you...