MAFIA'S OBSESSION || KIM TAEH...

Galing kay Rainbow_city_030

Taehyung is CEO of successful company and also a mafia. YN is innocent girl with kind hearted girl who cares... Higit pa

β™‘ INTRODUCTION β™‘
~Their first meeting~
~Attraction~
~Birthday party~
~Hangover~
~Living with him~
~Happy birthday~
~Date~
~Mafia~
~Party~
JIMIN.. πŸ’ž
~Truth or dream~
~uncle birthday~
~previous gift~
~Fiance & pain~
~Love~
~Relationship~
~Hurt~
~Trust~
~she is mine~
~Deal~
~Mistake~
~truth~
BIGGEST HAPPINESS.. ❣️
~Broke her trust~
HAPPY NEW YEARπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
~Obbsessed~
~Another chance~
~kind heart~
~Jealous~
~Misunderstanding~
~Ignore~
~Worse side~
~Hold my hand ~
~Friend~
Suga birthdayπŸŽ‚
~Parcel~
~Cheating on you~
~Im sorry~
~Shopping~
~Weeding day~
~Weeding night~
~Again love~
~Love you~
~I know truth~
~Family dinner~
~Honeymoon~
~Surprise~
~My Wifey~
ANNOUNCEMENT
~Beach~
~Dinner~
CongratsπŸŽ‰πŸ₯³
~Euphoric feeling~
~Kidnapped~
~Divorce~
~Great happiness~
~The Final~
~Baby girl~
~New life journey~
Announcement

~Mine~

8.7K 216 27
Galing kay Rainbow_city_030

Annyeonghaseyo.. 💜💜

..........................................................

Yn go inside the university and see Lisa and Nancy talking about some stuffs..

Yn: hey Lisa... Hey Nancy...

They both turn around and saw yn..

Lisa: hey yn... How are you..?? (Hugged yn tightly)...

Nancy: hey yn.. Seen after a long time..

Yn smile..

Nancy: ok guys.. Bye.. I have a some work.. I'll take to you later..
Nancy smile and goes from there...

Lisa: yn.. You don't know how much I miss you.. (Pout)..

Yn: I also miss you so much Lisa..

Then suddenly Lisa look at your fingers.. Lisa eyes get widen..

Lisa: yn.. You are in relationship... !!

She asked Yn looking at her ring..

Yn started blushing and say yes..

Lisa:( shock) but with whom..?? You never told me..??
And again Lisa many questions attack on yn.. She asking so many questions from yn..

Yn rub her forehead... And shouted at Lisa..

Yn: Ahh.... Stop... (Shouted).....
Relax... I'm human not a google that you're asking me so many questions.. Relax...

Lisa chuckle and spoke..

Lisa: ok.. Ok.. But first tell me who's that lucky boy..??

Yn: Lisa.. You know that lucky boy very well..

Lisa: what..?? I don't understand anything..!!

Yn started shying to take name of taehyung...

Lisa: ohh.. Hoo.. See someone is blushing.. (She tease yn.. )

Yn: (angry) Go.. I don't tell you..!!
She folded her arms and started looking another direction...

Lisa chuckle and started shaking yn arms and spoke..

Lisa: hehehehe.... Sorry yn.. But please tell me that boy name.. I'm so getting Curious to knowing about that boy name.. Aaaa.... Yn tell meeeeee......!!!!!

Yn giggles...

Yn: ok.. Ok.. Listen. His name isss..

Lisa carefully listen yn word...

Yn: his name is...... Aaa.. I know her face but i don't know her name...

Yn started laughing so hard... Lisa facepalm and grabbed yn ear...

Yn: ouch... (Smile)..

Lisa: you bitch...!!! You tell me Or not..!!

Yn: ok.. Ok.. First leave my ear.. It's hurting... ( baby voice)..

Lisa leave yn ears..

Lisa: ok now tell me fast...!!

Yn: his name is... She stopped and look at Lisa reaction...

Lisa: Yn.. I swear if you again do any fu*king joke I don't leave you...

Lisa was looking at her with suspicious eyes and so much anger look.... Lisa think that again yn make jokes..

Yn: HIS NAME IS KIM TAEHYUNG...

Lisa: oh Kim taehyung.. She looks another direction but suddenly she looked at yn..
Her jaw drop and eyes get widen..

Lisa: W--what KIM TAEHYUNG...??

YN nodded..

Yn: Lisa.. You know tae always cares for me.. He always makes me happy...

Lisa: wow.. Yn I'm very happy for you.. Now you have a person who always care you..

Yn: he always care me like a cute baby...

Lisa: Yes.. I see how much he care you... *giggles*..

Yn: what do you mean..?? I don't understand..!?.

Lisa again giggles and gesture on your lips..

You open your mobile camera and your eyes get widen.. Your lipstick were ruin a little.. You suddenly hide your lip with your hand..

Yn in mind: Oh noo.. I think when taehyung kiss me my lipstick get ruin little... But why tae didn't tell me..??

Lisa chuckle..

Lisa: Don't worry yn.. Come with me..

You nodded and headed toward washroom...

In office...

I was sitting in my chair thinking about my princess lipstick.. When I kissed her I ruined her lipstick.. What will happen when everyone know about it and specially my princess... Every body wants to know that she belong to me... KIM TAEHYUNG... she's always be mine...

Taehyung was lost in his dream land. Not knowing that jungkook and jimin seeing taehyung since an hour...

Kookie: jimin.. Why are taehyung smiling like that...?? (Bunny smile)..

Jimin laugh..
Jimin: idiot.. You don't know that he was thinking about yn..

Kookie: oo.. Now I remember.. Hehehe..

Jimin: kookie you know in morning when I enter in kitchen.. I saw they both are hugging each other likes a cute couple...

Kookie: What..?? Why you didn't call me.. I also want to see them..

They both started laughing like crazy childs...

Then suddenly taehyung come from his dream land after hearing both laughing...

Tae: what happened why are you both laughing..?? Did anything happen to both of you..(Boxy smile)...

They both stopped laughing and looked each other face and again started laughing more hard than before...

Jimin laughing so hard that he fall down from chair... By jimin sudden fall down on chair taehyung and kookie also laughing so hard...

Jimin : kookie.. Look who ask..
(Get up from floor) ...

Kookie: yes.. Yes.. I know.. (Bunny smile)..

Taehyung: what are you both saying I don't understand.. Please say it clearly... What happened to both of you..

Jimin: Nothing tae... You don't understand.. Nothing..

Jungkook: so.. What was your plan tae.. About yn..?? Will you take yn to the party with us..?? I don't think so that party was safe for her..??

Taehyung leaning on chair..

Taehyung: I'm also very confused.. That I'll take to her party with us Or leave yn home alone...?? But i don't want to leave yn alone at home..!! I want yn stay with me all time..

Jimin: But tae.. You know very well that the party was not safe for her.. She never lived in that type of surrounding who was totally filled up with bloods and killing peoples...
She feels uncomfortable there.. If you take yn there..

Taehyung: jimin .. I know that but I can't leave my princess home alone..

Jungkook: Tae please try to understand we both say that for her safety.. Please ...

Taehyung growl in frustration

Taehyung: if she not agree to live home alone and she started requesting to go then..???

Jimin: So we increase our bodyguard strength.. Don't worry tae..

Taehyung nodded and somebody knock on door..

Jimin: Come in..

The door opened revealing his secretary.. Daniel...

Daniel bow to them with smile..

Daniel: Boss.. Meeting is going to be started in 5 min..

Jungkook: ok you go.. We come..

Again Daniel bow to them and leave the room..

Taehyung: Jimin.. Did you check all the files properly.. All are good.. ??

Jimin: yes tae.. Don't worry about files I checked all the files properly... Let's go..

They all go to meeting room and started the meeting...

Time skip..

In college...

Yn and Lisa was sitting in the classroom and listening the teachers carefully.. But Lisa was looking outside the window. She was not listening to teacher. While yn was listening teacher each word carefully.. Because it's was biology class going on..

Then suddenly bell rang. Then teacher announced something which make all student drop in fear..yes..it's.exam...

Teacher: listen.. Student.. After a week your examination will be started. So study and prepared for your exam.. And tomorrow is holiday..

Teacher goes from classroom. All students are started talking with their friends about exams..and also it's break time..

Lisa: oh no... Again exam.. (Sad face)..
Yn : it's ok Lisa.. Study well..
Lisa nodded..
Yn was packing her books in bag while Lisa also did the same thing..

Lisa: yn do fastly... I was feeling very hungry..

Yn: one min Lisa.... Ok let's go..

They both reach canteen and started eating food..

Yn: Lisa.. Did you talk with enuwoo..

Lisa: no yn.. Not yet..!!

Yn: Did he come college today..

Lisa: No.. From morning I did not see him.. Anywhere..??

Yn sadly look down and started eating food.. Then suddenly Nancy come there with food and sit besides yn and they all started talking about some random talks...

Time skip..

Taehyung pov..

After the meeting over.. I looked at my watch.. It's time to pick up my princess from college. So I told jungkook and jimin. And sit in car and started driving toward her college..

Yn pov..

I was waiting for taehyung.. And also I'm talking with Lisa and Nancy.. Then suddenly I heard car horn. I look at that direction and I see my tae. He waving her hands toward me.. I said good bye to Lisa and Nancy and headed toward car with bright smile. I sit in the car..

Taehyung pov..

I was waiting for my princess in car. I saw my princess come toward me with bright smile which satisfy my heart.

End of taehyung pov..

Taehyung: (caresses yn cheek) how was your day princess.. ??

Yn: very good... Your tae..??

Taehyung: my also.. But without you it's like a boring day..

Yn chuckle..

Taehyung: princess wanna go for shopping..???

Yn: wow shopping... Are you think that i regret for coming with sho----

Then suddenly yn stop...
Yn in mind : oh no.. What did I said to him..?? Offo.. I'm such like a idiot..

Taehyung giggles at your cute behavior..

Taehyung: no problem princess.. I know girls like shopping after husband...

Yn: no tae.. That's is not a matter..
(Scratching her head)..

Taehyung and yn both giggle..
Then suddenly yn remember something and playfully hit taehyung arms..

Taehyung: ouch.. (While rubbing his arms).. What happened princess.. Why you hit me..?? (Sad pout)..

Yn: tae I'm very angry with you.. (Pout)...

Yn folded his arms and looked another direction from window..

Taehyung smrik.. He hold yn chin and moved towards him. Yn look with puppy eyes to taehyung...

Taehyung: I know princess why are you angry with me..??

Yn: why..??

Then suddenly without any time wasting.. He started kissing me on my lip very softly .He bite my lips trying hard to make my mouth open to enter his tongue inside my mouth. I try hard to not open my mouth but i failed. Then he enter his tongue inside my mouth. And started exploring each of corner my mouth.Not being able to take a single breathe.

Yn: T-Tae... (I said breathing heavily)..

After satisfy himself he pulled out from kiss.. Yn started breathing very hard. Then after some second her breathe get normal. Taehyung chuckle..

Taehyung: Princess.. You get tried only by this short kiss.. How could you handle your breathe on our first weeding night..

Yn playfully hit taehyung shoulder..

Yn: tae.. You again ruin my makeup.. (Pout) ...

Taehyung giggles...

Taehyung: ok... Let's go princess..

You nodded. Taehyung kiss your forehead and started driving while you are sitting in his lap.. You hugged him tightly by waist and rested your head on his chest...

TIME SKIP...

AT SHOPPING MALL...

He stopped the car in front of the shopping mall. Your eyes get widen by seeing seoul biggest and richest shopping mall in front of your eyes..
You both get out from the car. You intertwined your arms into his arm. And you both started walking inside the shopping mall...

As soon as you both enter in shopping mall.. All the staff member looked at you and bow to them with 90 degree.. Then suddenly owner also did the same..

Owner: welcome sir... I'm so glad that you come in this shopping mall.. How can i help you sir..???

Yn get shocked by seeing this kind of respect everyone to him...

Taehyung chuckle at your cute behaviour..

Taehyung: show my princess this shop beautiful and expensive dresses ....

Taehyung say by looking at you..

Owner: ok sir..

Then a staff girl came and take yn with her..

Girl: please come with me mam...!!

Taehyung : princess go and choose whatever you want.. Ok.. I'm waiting for you there...

Taehyung cupped yn cheek ...
You nodded and go with girl..

Owner: sir would you like some cold drink. . ??

On the other side..

Girl: Mam see...this dress is very beautiful and expensive in our mall..this dress suit on you very much..did you like it. .??

Yn started choosing the dress...

TIME SKIP...

Taehyung pov..

I'm waiting for my princess there.. Then suddenly I saw a very beautiful dress making me smile at the thought of my princess wearing this dress only for me in night..
How would she looks in this revealing dress.. Only I can see her...only i.....he started smrik..

Time skip....

They both sit in the car and taehyung started driving..

Taehyung: Princess.. Would you like to eat something..??

Yn nodded because it's 4'clock ..

Yn: yes tae.. I'm feeling so hungry.. (Baby voice)..

Taehyung giggles..

Taehyung: ok princess.. Let's go..

They both go nearby restaurant..

In restaurant..

Taehyung: so tell me princess what would you like to eat..??
(Asking while looking into menu)..

Yn: Noddles... Cupcake and cold chocolate drink... (Your choice)..

Taehyung: ok...

He ordered the food and both started eating...

TIME SKIP..

Taehyung was driving car while yn was sitting on his lap and rested her head on his chest and hugged him.

Meanwhile they both reached taehyung house..

Taehyung: yn... Let's go..

Yn didn't response..

Taehyung look at yn and started admiring her with his loving eyes..

Yn was sleeping in his lap like sweet baby.. Her hair was reach on her eyes.. And taehyung was looking at her glossy pink lips.. Then he tucked her hair behind the ears..

Taehyung: how many time you kill me by your look and cute behavior princess...??! Don't kill your soon to be husband like that..!!

Then suddenly taehyung again going to kiss yn but he stop at his moment..

Taehyung started caresses his hair. And hugged him tighly..

Taehyung: no ...my princess is so sensitive..whenever i kissed him she started breathing heavily... taehyung.. Control your self till OUR WEEDING NIGHT...

Taehyung smrik...

In bedroom..

Taehyung carry yn in bridal style and slowly he put yn on bed.. And kissed her on forehead.. He covered yn from blanket..

Taehyung: sleep my princess...

TO BE CONTINUE...
..........................................................
Annyeonghaseyo. . 💜💜

Hey guys... I hope you like this...

Sorry for any grammatically mistake..

See you soon...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

64.4K 2.4K 38
a mafia Queen who Fall in love with a CEO who is married and also her friend Yn: I love you madly!!!! Tae: but I love her not you What is written on...
212K 11K 55
Kim Taehyung. The number one CEO of South Korea, who Strict and cold as a ice cube. The person who doesn't believe in love had slowly fall in love w...
3.3M 170K 51
She is a little childishness to his maturity. He is a little stability to her randomness. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ She...
274K 9K 40
❝ οΌ„2 million ! ❞ ❝ οΌ„4 million ! ❞ ❝ οΌ„πŸ­πŸ¬ π— π—œπ—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—œπ—’π—‘ !!! ❞ ❝ great choice! Mr. Kim this beautiful belongs to you now! ❞ She slowly looked up...