Her Memories

By xprincessstatusx

The trilogy to Her Sanity ❤️ More

Time to Move On
What Happened?
Updated Cast
A Man's Word
Check That Hoe
What If It Ain't
Take Some Time
Not My Wife
Grace Is Sufficent
Kiss & Make Up
Bed Wetter
Cherish
Mother's Day •1•
Mother's Day •2•
Mother's Day •3•
Health Scare
4ever
School Business
Couple Date Night •1•
Couple Date Night •2•
Couple Date Night •3•
Unexpected Visitor
Have My Back
Find Her
Hell's Fire
Tell Me Something •1•
Tell Me Something •2•
Tell Me Something •3•
My Dream
Blind
The Fuck?
Spiritual Warfare •1•
Spiritual Warfare •2•
•1• To Forget
•2• To Forget
•3• To Forget
Pieces
•1• Rougher Parts
•2• Rougher Parts
•3• Rougher Parts
What's Her Name?
•1• Who Is She?
•2• Who Is She?
•3• Who Is She?
Special One
Another Woman
Situationship
•1• New Beginning
•2• New Beginning
•3• New Beginning
Thanksgiving Madness
•1• Damaged Goods
•2• Damaged Goods
•3• Damaged Goods
Loverboy
•1• First 48 Hours
•2• First 48 Hours
•3• First 48 Hours
Do Right
Never Again
He Can't Go
•1• War Cry
•2• War Cry
Alternate Universe
•1• Halloween Craze
•2• Halloween Craze
•3• Halloween Craze
Buss It
Meet the Family
Sex Addiction
We Got Each Other
You've Got Me
Trust God
Be Alright
Love; Above All
Being Black
Show Her
Blink of An Eye
•1• Shot Clock
•2• Shot Clock
•3• Shot Clock
Time
Only Hope
Faith Thing
Spiritual Breakthrough
•1• The Storm
•2• The Storm
•3• The Storm
Shocking Truth
Emotions
Fragile Heart
Breaking Point
•1• Jobina
•2• Jobina
•3• Jobina
Changed
Double Fun
Double Wedding
Her Children

Spiritual Warfare •3•

537 42 43
By xprincessstatusx

Excuse any mistakes, enjoy  & don't hate me . Love y'all Jcrew, lol! 🫶🏾💕
•••••

Karen

Realizing I left my phone at home before I ran out, I had to go back home to get it. I dreaded that fact because I was already halfway to my destination but I had to get it. So, by the time I made it back home Denise and everyone else was gone. I knew that I had placed my phone on the table in the living room so I went to grab it so I could make a quick escape, but it looked as though God had other plans because there stood Dave in the living room with my phone in his hand.

"Can I have my phone, please?" I asked.

"No." Dave said.

"Baby, come on. You're delaying the process."

"No, cause why you wanna do this shit for huh, K? Does the fact that you just went through an entire exorcism and I almost lost you during that process not mean anything to you? Not you wanna go to yo daddy's mama house knowing she a witch and could potentially kill our baby or worse you? Why are you doing this?" Dave asked.

Feeling tears come to my eyes, I looked at him.

"I have to. I have to break the cycle. I know that you don't understand this, but that's alright because it's not meant for everyone to understand. I have to end this once and for all. Now, please give me my phone back so I can get out of here."

Taking my phone, Dave placed it in his boxers in the front as he got down on his knees in front of me.

"Does me loving you not mean a thing to you? As your husband I'm asking you, hell I'm practically begging you please don't do this. Just stay here. Stay with me. I'm not giving you your phone back so you may as well stay with me. Come on ma." Dave said, grabbing my hand.

I knew that my phone had my great grandmother's phone number in it. I reached to grab for it, but he blocked my hand.

"You see ya nigga begging you not to go and you still trying to avoid the fact that I don't want you to go and go anyway? You ain't getting shit." Dave said.

"Baby, I hear you alright? I do hear you, but I have to do this and stop the curse. I have to break the curse so that everything can be done and finished. Why can't you see that?" I asked.

"And why can't you see that I don't give a damn about you trying to do something that will end this? I don't want you putting your life at risk or my baby's. What we having anyway?"

I sighed heavily as Dave put his hand on my stomach.

"We're having a boy."

"Can I name him?" Dave asked, rubbing my stomach. I bit my lip feeling how soft and sensual he was being with our baby bump.

"This is your first boy baby. So, yes you can name him. Do you have anything in mind?" I asked.

Dave rubbed his chin for a moment before he spoke.

"King, KDJ. King David. That way he'll have a part of my name and he can still keep the K train going along with the rest of our girls." Dave said.

"Awww, I love the sound of that. Can I get my phone now?" I asked.

"Hell nah. The only way you gon' get it is if you take it from me. Other than that you ain't getting shit ma."

Staring at him, I knew the only way for me to get my phone and proceed in peace was for him to be out. So, I knew exactly what I had to do. Waling up to him, I kissed him. I kissed him deeply and he instantly kissed me back. Feeling his hands squeeze my ass, I moaned as he picked me up and carried us upstairs to our bedroom. The whole while he never stopped squeezing on my ass and caressing my body softly turning me on completely.

"Mmm, baby. Make love to me." I moaned in his ear.

Getting in the room, Dave took our clothes off as he positioned himself on top of me in the missionary position. Feeling his dick slide deep inside me I moaned as I dug my nails in his back.

"Shi- mmmm....." I bit my lip hard trying not to cuss.

Now that I was on this new journey and my demons were gone I had to try to live a better life if not for me then for my babies.

"Shit, I missed you ma. You always so fucking wet." Dave moaned, pounding in and out of me.

Grabbing my legs, Dave held them apart as he brought them to my head as he grabbed my ankles and pushed his dick deeper in me making me moan out.

"Oh God! Ughhh, give it to me harder baby!" I moaned loudly.

"Gahdamn, you feel so fucking good, shit!" Dave grunted, locking my legs in his arms.

He thrusted deeper making our skin smack together. Feeling him be balls deep inside me, I scratched his back up with my nails as I bit into his shoulder trying my hardest not to scream too loud.

"Mmmm, I'm about to cum, daddy!" I moaned louder.

"Cum on your dick bae. I'm right behind you ma." Dave grunted, smacking my thigh.

Clenching around his dick, I milked him making him cum inside me again. We switched positions and I started riding him.

"You feel so good inside of me baby.... mmm." I moaned, bouncing up and down on his dick.

Dave smacked my ass as I grabbed my nipple and twisted it in my hand as I started bouncing hard on him. Biting my lip, I stared down at him as I rode him wildly. Dave brought his hand up to my throat and tilted my head back as he watched me ride him.

"Choke me papa." I moaned, biting my lip.

"Like this?" Dave asked, grabbing my throat.

"Choke me harder."

Dave's grip around my throat tightened as I began to flex my kegel muscles around his dick making him moan out.

"Fuck! You finna make a nigga nut, bae. Damn!" Dave grunted, smacking my ass with his other hand.

Bringing my legs up to his shoulders, he grinded me back and forth on his dick making us both release loud throaty moans. The way his dick felt inside me it was as if he was trying to show me how much he missed being inside of me since it had been awhile since we'd gotten to be together in this way. Getting on my tip toes, I started slamming my ass up and down on his dick making him moan.

"Shit! I'm tryna hold out but you making it hard for me ma." Dave said, placing his hands on my ass.

Leaning down, I kissed him as our tongues wrestled with each others. Pulling away, I tugged on his bottom lip before coming back up to the top. I continued riding him as I put my hand on his throat and tightened my grip while staring into his eyes. I continued riding him as a dark mist began to rise on the inside of me. I knew that those demons that Denise had cast out had left some residue because they'd been inside of me too long. So, I knew that if I didn't make him cum now so that I could leave that something bad was going to happen.

"Shit ya grip a lil tight bae ease up." Dave grunted.

"Cum for me, David." I said, riding him slowly.

"Bae, shit. I can't breathe...."

"Cum, NOW!" I growled, clenching my walls tightly around his dick.

Feeling Dave nut inside me, I rained down on him before leaning down to kiss him. We made out slowly and passionately as he held me against him. His hands rested on my ass as he held my body pressed firmly against his and I ran my fingers through his hair.

LATER THAT DAY:

After getting Dave to sleep, I got up. I took a shower, grabbed my phone, and made my way out the door. Putting my great grandmother's house address in my GPS I felt my hands shake as I drove to her house. On the way there it was if I heard God speak to me.

Don't do this

I shook the feeling off as I continued driving as nothing more than just a subconscious thing that I was feeling. Maybe it was Dave's feelings of not wanting me to go projecting itself onto me. 'I had to keep going though. Just as I had that thought I heard the voice again.

Turn around, you don't want to open this door

Sighing, I pulled up to her house then parked by her mailbox. I closed my eyes as I spoke to my creator.

"God, I know that this is you, because I'm not telling myself to turn around when I want to do this. I know that you mean well, but I have to do this." I said, getting out the car.

Before I walked up to her door, I heard someone call my name. Turning around, I saw my sisters walk up quickly behind me.

"Karen, what the hell do you think you're doing?" Dorinda asked.

"I'm ending this once and for all."

"So, Dave just let you out the house?" Jacky asked.

"Not willingly, but I had to do what I had to do to get here. Now, I don't care what you guys have to say but you can't stop me. Either you're staying or you're going home, but I'm going in that house." I said.

Jacky and Dorinda got quiet as they looked at Twinkie I guess who they expected to talk some sense into me, but she actually did the opposite.

"We're not going to stop you, Karen. We're sisters. If anything we're going in with you. It's all for one or none right ya'll?"

"Like hell. I'm not going into that damn woman's house. She's a witch. She's the top witch to be exact. I'll be damned if I get any spirits attached to me or my unborn child." Dorinda said, folding her arms.

"Listen, we're all covered by the blood of Jesus. Now, hush and get in line." Twinkie said.

Dorinda rolled her eyes before we started moving towards the door all at the same pace. I rung the doorbell and waited for the door to open. All of a sudden the door opened but there was no one standing there.

"Seeeee... this. This that bullshit I was talking about. I'm leaving."

"Dorinda, shut up." Twinkie said.

"No, she's right. That was creepy. Who opened the door if no one is standing there?" Jacky asked.

They all looked at me, but before I could answer we all heard a woman's voice.

"Who goes there?"

"U-Ummm, hi? It's Elbert's daughters. We're your great-grand-"

"I know who you are. Come inside." The woman spoke.

I looked back at my sisters before being the first one to walk inside the house. They walked in behind me before I came face to face with an older woman who appeared to be in her late 80's but looked good for her age.

"So, are you going to stare at me or are you going to tell me why you've come here?" The older woman asked.

"First of all, we don't even know your name so how about you start by telling us that? How about that?" Dorinda asked.

Twinkie elbowed her making Jacky chuckle. The older woman furrowed her eyebrow as she looked at Jacky.

"Oh, so you think Ms. Smartass's comment was funny, huh?"

"I mean it was kinda funn-" Before Jacky could finish her sentence a glass vase went flying straight for her head making her duck.

We all looked at the woman as a sinister smile graced her face.

"How about that for being funny?" The woman asked.

"Bitch-" Twinkie quickly held Jacky back as she spoke up.

"Look ma'am we don't mean any harm. We're just here in support of our baby sister. We didn't come here to start any trouble and we don't want any on our part, so please? Please?"

"Can we just get your name? That's all we want." I said, speaking up for my sisters.

"It's Marion."

"Alright, well Marion as my big sister just said we didn't come here for any trouble they came with me for support and I just wanted some answers to my questions." I said.

"Questions as to?"

"Well, one I had a visitation from my father. He told me that you marked me from the day that I was born and I would just like to know why?" I asked.

Marion released a chuckle as she began pacing the floor.

"Karen, your life is not your own's. Don't you know that by now?"

"How do you know my name? You've never met me a day in your life. Wait....." I paused as I looked at her.

Reality began to sit in as I stared at her. She stopped pacing as she turned and looked at me.

"You've been watching me haven't you?" I asked.

Marion laughed darkly as she folded her hands on top of each other's. Her nails were as sharp as sandpaper.

"Of course I know your name. I know all of your names. Karen, Twinkie, Jacky, and Dorinda. I even know about Denise and Leo. How could you be so dumb as to think that we wouldn't be watching? As I said your life is not your own. You were bought with a price and you belong to us." Marion said.

"Um, no ma'am. That's not true. She belongs to Jehovah Jireh. Jehovah Rapha. The God of all comfort. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The one that was bruised and chastised for our inequity. The one who was hung on a cross with nails piercing in his hands, feet, and his side. He paved the way and paid for the sins of the world. She belongs to him." Twinkie said.

Marion chuckled darkly as she smiled showing her fangs.

"That was a cute little sermon and I'll make sure to drop by your collection plate later on, but no honey. She belongs to the dark side.  Karen, did you show your sisters that 666 that you have at the bottom of your lip, huh? Did you show them that you're marked by my father?" Marion asked.

I dropped my head as tears filled the brim of my eyes. Jacky, Dorinda, and Twinkie all looked at me in disbelief.

"Karen, tell us that she's wrong. Tell us that that woman is lying...." Jacky said.

"There is no mark on your lip is there?" Dorinda asked.

I pulled my lip down revealing the mark to them. It was as if everything my father had said was coming true.

"He told you that you would regret coming back down here, but you didn't listen. Little girls need to learn to be good." Marion said.

I wiped tears that fell from my eyes as I walked over to the wall.

"So, that's why it's been so hard for you to live a Christian life? It's because you were marked by the beast. But that's over Karen. You were delivered and God won't hold you accountable for something you knew nothing about. When he forgave you he forgave all of your past and he threw your sins in the sea of forgetfulness. He's a loving God. He's a God of order and he doesn't go back on his word. He's a God that cannot and will not lie. He's the same yesterday, today, and forevermore you know this. So, once he forgave you became a part of his army. You are no longer a slave to the enemy's tactics. You're free." Twinkie said.

I sobbed into my hands as Twinkie continued.

"You're free and you want to know why? It's because wh-"

"wHo tHe sOn sEtS fReE iS fReE iNdEeD." Marion mocked.

"See, even the Devil knows the word." Jacky said.

"Look, the point is that I know all about the 'dElIvErAnCe' that took place. You think your sister got rid of your demons? You're sadly mistaken. They may be gone now but they're coming back and when they do they're coming back with a vengeance. You think you got away, but you haven't. You're not going anywhere little girl."

I don't know what came over me, but I felt myself get angry.

"What do you want from me, huh? Why won't you just leave me alone? All my life I've had to struggle with being different and people being afraid of me not knowing the real reason behind it. Yes, it's nice to be respected but to be feared is too much. No human should fear anyone except for God. But you know what I'm done with your control on my life and I'm done with you. No power in hell is a match for the God that I serve. I'm done with this. Let's go sisters." I said, wiping my family.

Heading towards the door, Marion said something that made me stop in my tracks.

"Alright, fine but if you are you leave me with no choice but to go after your girls. That pretty Kendasha seems like the perfect candidate. Or even Karli. Yeah, I could see her carrying the mantle to the end. Either way I will finish what I started and make my father proud."

"You know what.... you old bitch! The day you go after my children will be the day that you reap every little thing you've sown. I don't care if you come after me, but you mess with my children and I will kill you with my bare hands, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" I yelled.

Before I knew it I went flying back into the wall that was behind me as I felt her nails dig into my throat deeply. It was as if she was doing it supernaturally as she stood in her same spot and her eyes went dark making my sisters scream.

"STOP!! Please, stop! LET HER GO!" Dorinda screamed as tears came to her eyes.

"No, I'm going to teach her to be a good little girl. After all I did for you? I protected you. I covered you. This is how you thank me?!" Marion yelled, picking me off of the ground with her demon powers.

Feeling my feet come off the ground, I began to get lightheaded as I felt my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I gasped for air.

"Bitch, let her fucking go, NOW!" Jacky yelled, charging for the woman.

Knowing that I couldn't do anything, I began to pray in my head for God to save my life as I began to see stars. I saw my life began to flash before my eyes which made me panic even more. I knew that my life was leaving me. Marion lifted me higher and higher from the ground as she choked me.

"Marion, please let her go. We're begging you!" Twinkie cried.

Marion laughed manically before dropping me to the ground. As soon as I fell my stomach hit the ground first as I started choking and gasping for air. The next thing I knew the next thing that happened frightened me more than this. I started crying as a puddle of blood came from between my legs.

"No, no, no, no! God, please, no!" I sobbed, already knowing that I was having a miscarriage.

Blood poured out of me like rain falling hard from the sky. I knew that I was miscarrying and all I could do was cry and pray that Dave wouldn't kill me. Dorinda, Twinkie, and Jacky ran over to me as I sobbed uncontrollably.

"T-There's so much b-blood. It won't stoppp." I cried.

"Shhh, it's alright. You're going to be okay." Dorinda said, pulling me into a hug with tears in her eyes.

"We need to get you to a hospital right now because you're hemorrhaging right now. If we can't save the baby we can at least save your life. We'll pray on the way to the hospital, but we have to get you to the hospital right now." Jacky said, helping me up.

"Can you walk?"

I shook my head no as tears came down my face.

"Ouch, oww, oww, owww. It hurts." I sobbed.

"Karen, we have to get you to the car so we can get you to the hospital. Come on, put your your weight on me." Twinkie said, putting my arm around her shoulder.

As I leaned onto her more blood poured down my leg making me cry harder. Marion fanned us off as she walked up her stairs. I had never wished for anyone to die so badly but this was that moment. I knew that I couldn't focus on her though. I had to focus on my unborn child. Dave begged me not to go. I should have listened now all I could do was think one thing.

God, please save my child.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 2.8K 26
Sequel to Found A Way. Family, love, friends, betrayal... ⚠️CONTAINS EXPLICIT AND GRAPHIC CONTENT⚠️
1.6K 85 8
𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘺𝘱𝘴𝘦 "𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘴"
438K 21.3K 36
She was like the perfect sin Something like the truest lie... *TRIGGER WARNING*
4.3K 292 24
𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓮𝔀 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼