Shawn Mendes Imagines

muffinmarais által

Pretty self-explanatory. Just a bunch of Shawn Mendes imagines from a fangirl who has a weird imagination and... Több

Shawn Mendes Imagines
1- Friends or More?
2- Bad Boy? More Like F*ckboy
3- Like Jake and Danielle
4 - Not So Nerdy After All
5 - Texts
6- Taken Again
7 - Broken
8 - Protective Brother (BSM)
9 - Gone
10 - Ex Problems?
11 - Don't Ever Forget
12 - Cheater
13 - Treat You Better
14 - Just Stressed
15 - Bookstore
16 - Amazing
17 - Truth Or Dare
18 - Girlfriend
19 - We Don't Talk Anymore
20 - Bae's 18th Birthday
22 - Imagination
21 - We Don't Talk Anymore (part 2)
23 - Secret Love
24 - That Tongue Though
25 - Bad Reputation
26 - Ruin
27 - Suspended (BSM)
28 - Arranged
29 - Arranged (Part 2)
30 - Stay With Me
31 - The Runaway Princess AU
32 - Jerk (BSM)
33 - Actions Over Words
34 - Stepbrother?
35 - Stepbrother? (part 2)
36 - Holiday Surprises
37 - Remembering Sunday
38 - Old Friend
39 - Old Friend (part 2)
40 - Matchmaker
41 - Superior
42 - Jeepney Ride
43 - Half A Heart
44 - Hurt (BSM)
45 - Mahone's Sister
46 - Spill! (BSM)
47 - Matched AU
48 - Trying To Move On
49 - 13 Reasons Why You Suck
50 - Perfect
51 - Comfort
52 - Safe Inside (BSM)
53 - Drunken Calls
54 - Superhero
55 - Superhero (part 2)
56 - Badboy's Best Friend
57 - Love At First Sight
58 - Your Highness AU
59 - Your Highness AU (Part 2)
60 - Your Highness AU (Part 3)
61 - Your Highness AU (Part 4)
62 - Red-Nosed Kisses
63 - Mistletoe
64 - Forgiving
65 - I Don't Hate You
66 - Sides
67 - Forgotten
68 - Forgotten (part 2)
69 - Back To Life
70 - Home
71 - Just A Ghost AU
72 - Royal Pain In The Ass? AU
73 - Royal Pain In The Ass? AU (part 2)
74 - I Can't Make You Love Me
75 - Demonyo (AU)
76 - When I'm With You
77 - Midnight Sky
78 - War Freak
79 - Fallin' All In You
80 - Forbidden? AU
81 - Forbidden? AU (part 2)
82 - 3:15
83 - Love Of My Life
84 - Fool
85 - Fool (part 2)
86 - Vegas
87 - Islands
88 - Snowed In
89 - Black and White Christmas
90 - Colors (AU)
91 - Numbers (AU)
92 - Professional
93 - Claustrophobic
94 - One Bite (AU)
95 - One Bite AU (part 2)
96 - No Longer
97 - Let Go
98 - Theater
99 - Love That Lets Go (BSM)
100 - Reenkidle
101 - Cold
102 - Don't You Dare (BSM)
103 - Strong
104 - Revenge
105 - Revenge (Part 2)
106 - Hell No (BSM)
107 - Freshman
108 - Insecure
109 - Cameron
110 - Freshman (Part 2)
111 - Not Mine
112 - Not Mine (part 2)
113 - The Gryffindor (AU)
114 - The Gryffindor (part 2)
115 - The Gryffindor (part 3)
116 - 'Til Death Do Us Part (AU)
117 - 'Til Death Do Us Part (part 2)
118 - Sober
119 - Unrequited
120 - Around
121 - I'm Done
122 - Take Her to the Moon
123 - Mate (AU)
124 - Always
125 - I'm Done (Part 2)
126 - o7 to the Blood God
127 - Reflection
128 - Hidden (AU)
130 - Hidden (part 3)
131 - Your Stupid Face (AU)

129 - Hidden (part 2)

185 3 5
muffinmarais által

"So, about y/bff/n-" Cormac started.

"No, I'm not gonna be a wingman and help you get together with y/bff/n." I muttered, not looking up from the essay I was writing during breakfast.

"But why? I'm hot! And she's hot. We would make a good couple!"

"And then you'll break her heart once you see a more attractive girl, possibly a veela from Beauxbatons that's currently parading around our academy."

"What makes you think that?"

I stopped writing and gave him a pointed look. "Because that's what you said about Macmillan, Bell, Brown, Mitchell, Adams... I could honestly go on, and look what happened. You jumped from one girl to another thus gaining the title of being Gryffindor's arrogant fuckboy."

"I am not arrogant."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night."

"She's right though." Shawn said, looking up from his breakfast. "You said that you were going to take those girls seriously and look where that ended up. What makes you think getting together with y/bff/n would change that."

"That's rich coming from you as if you haven't jumped from one girl to another."

"The difference between you and I is the fact that I haven't slept with any of them nor do I go from one girl to another just because I was bored."

"Bull-"

"Potter." I heard a Romanian accent say from behind me.

The two ceased from arguing and raised their eyebrows at the man trying to talk to me. I turned around and felt the air leave my lungs once I was saw the tall, black haired man in front of me. From the corner of my eye, I could see the two of them cross their arms and sat up straight to try and intimidate him.

"Hi Mayer. How can I help you?" I asked, smiling at him while trying to hide the blush creeping onto my cheeks with my hair.

"I was wondering if you already had a date to the Yule Ball." He asked, nervously biting his lower lip.

"Um... No, why?"

"Well, do you maybe wanna go with me?"

"Hold on-" Cormac was about to cut in but I immediately cut him off.

"I would love to."

A smile formed on his lips, his dimples slowly becoming visible. I could feel my heart pounding against my chest at the sight of it. He took my hand in his and placed a kiss onto it. By now, I had a feeling that I was as red as a tomato. This is the most we've ever interacted.

"I'll see you then."

He stood up made his way back to the Slytherin table. Just as he left, the two men beside me slammed their hands onto the table and gave me an incredulous look. I rolled my eyes at the two of them and went back to finishing my essay. I was only able to write a sentence in when the quill was snatched out of my hand.

"Shawn, give me my quill back." I groaned, turning my head to face him and reaching up to snatch it from him.

"Was that the guy you were talking about?" He asked, raising his brows at me. "The guy you're so in love with?"

"So what if he is? It's clearly none of your business."

"Your business is my business. That's what friends are for. Merlin, Y/n, he's a Slytherin! Why on earth would you go out with a Slytherin?"

"And so? Why should I care if he's a Slytherin?"

"Slytherins don't exactly have the best reputation in the whole school, especially with the blood purity bullshit that comes out of their mouth. He's probably one of them."

"What does that have to do with me?"

"You're a half-blood. He probably sees himself as far more superior than you."

"Shawn-" Cormac started only to be cut off once again.

"Maybe because of your crush, you're forgetting that maybe he's just asking you out because you're a Potter! Or maybe he was dared to do so!"

"Is that all you see me as? As just another Potter? Just the older sister of the boy who lived?" I asked incredulously. "Go on, Mendes. Tell me how I'm not good enough for him and he'll never like me for me and only because I'm a bloody Potter! Tell me how the only possible way for him to show interest in me is when he is forced to!"

"Y/n, he didn't mean it like that." Cormac intervened, trying to end the fight between the two of us.

"Well that's how he said it! You know what, I don't even want to listen to your bullshit. Good bye, Mendes."

I stood up from the table, gathering my things before walking away. I could feel the tears well up in my eyes so I decided to run to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. I went to the most hidden corner of the bathroom and sat on the floor, bringing my knees to my chest. I heard footsteps rushing into the bathroom before I felt someone kneeling beside me.

"Oh sweetie." Y/bff/n. She pulled me closer to her and wrapped an arm around me as I cried. "What's wrong?"

"Shawn." I sobbed. "Shawn fucking happened."

"Oh no... What did he say?"

"Is it that unbelievable for someone I like to actually ask me out?"

"No, sweetie."

"Then why would he say that?"

"Maybe he wasn't thinking. He may be trying to protect you. You know how he and Cormac are like when it comes to you."

"Protect me from what? I may be a Hufflepuff but I can handle things myself."

"I don't know but you know what? Screw him. Nick is a great guy, unlike him who uses women for his own amusement. Forget about what he said."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Shawn's POV

I watched as she ran out of the room, my heart getting heavy with regret. Why the fuck did I say that to her? I heard Cormac sigh and slapped me on the arm as hard as he could. I winced and rubbed my arm in pain as I glared at him.

"I know you like her but what the fuck was that?" He said, slapping me upside the head. "I get that you were jealous but that was out of line."

"I wasn't thinking." I muttered, staring down at my plate.

"Yeah, no shit."

"What am I gonna do?"

"Don't be a jealous prick, for one. But I think that's too late for that"

I sent him a glare and rolled my eyes. "I'm being serious right now."

"It's not my fault you just scared out best friend away."

"I didn't mean to!"

He sighed and gathered his things before standing up. I did the same before walking out of the great hall beside him, making our way to our next class.

"Just give her time. Apologize to her but not right away since she needs a little time to cool off or else we'll end up finding your body floating in the Black Lake." He stated. "Although, I have to agree with you. What exactly does he want from her?"

"Mendes. McLaggen. What did you do?" Potter asked angrily, walking over to us from his side of the table.

"Hello to you too, Potter." I greeted sarcastically.

"I'm not here to play nice. Why did my sister run out of the Great Hall?"

"What makes you think it had something to do with us?"

"You were obviously the last people she was talking to. And don't you dare deny it. I saw the interaction happen."

"We'll handle it, Potter." Cormac said.

"You better."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Considering that we had free period after Potions, Cormac and I decided to wait outside the Transfiguration classroom where Ravenclaw and Slytherin had their shared class. Before I apologize for my actions, I first want to know what Mayer's motive is. And I swear to Godric Gryffindor himself, I will hurt him if he hurts the woman I love.

"There he is." Cormac said, nudging me before pointing at Mayer as he made his way out of the classroom.

We followed after him and waited for him to pass by an empty hallway before pushing him against the wall. We cornered him off, making sure no one saw us.

"Mayer." Cormac greeted, pushing his arm against the black haired man's chest.

"What do you two want?" He asked, clearly annoyed at the two of us. "Spit it out. I have to get to class."

"It's simple really. What do you want from y/n?" I asked, crossing my arms and leaning against the wall beside him.

"Why? Jealous?"

I uncrossed my arms and was about to lunge at him when Cormac stuck out his free arm to stop me. "Shawn, don't."

"Answer the bloody question or we'll make sure you never step near her again."

"Is it that hard for you to comprehend that maybe I've liked your little friend for a while now? I saw the opportunity to ask her out and I took it." Mayer explained, pushing Cormac off of him.

"Look, we know you snakes are always up to no good. I swear to Godric Gryffindor, if you hurt her, we'll make you regret the day you were born." Cormac threatened, lower his voice to intimidate the guy.

"Look, I wouldn't ever dream of hurting her. I've been loving her from afar for too long to do so. I know you want to protect her but I genuinely do not mean any harm." He picked up his bag from the floor and shrugged it on. "I may be in Slytherin but that doesn't mean I'm planning on using her. It just means I'm determined on making her mine."

He walked away from the two of us and I couldn't help myself from letting out a groan and punching the wall. I guess this means I have no shot. If his words were true, then I do not stand a chance against him, especially since she's had her eye on him for the longest time now. All this time, I've been in love with someone who will always be so close yet so far away.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
A/N: Anyone want a part 3? Comment down if you want a continuation and probably give Shawn a chance with y/n. I just don't feel ready giving up Nicholas's character yet.

This took me a bit to finish since my internship has started and we have been given liquidation reports after liquidation reports to finish since Tuesday.

Vote/Share/Suggest

♪☁ A ☁♪ going offline

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

7.5M 125K 179
Sometimes I make up scenarios about Shawn in my head. copyright 2015 @mendessmuffin ❁ ❁ ❁ Highest rankings: #1 under Shawn Mendes imagines #2 under...
12.6K 305 19
⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE - an archive of blurbs/prompt-based imagines about the one and only Shawn Mendes.
286K 4.5K 52
a collection of short imagines i've written. i do not give consent for my writings or ideas to be used anywhere else.
596K 12.3K 77
Imagines of my lil muffin ;) -------------------------- These are old and not that great, so here's a pre-warning! Please do not copy my work, I work...