Forbidden

By --Paperdoll

We crave what we can't have, fall for ones we can't have, can't control our feelings... but that's the beauty... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Not an update
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter thirty

10.4K 371 30
By --Paperdoll

Songs for the chapter: Ed Sheeran- Give me love

12:13 a.m.

The office resembled the one he had back in London. When he sits down the sofa in his office hissing I want to take care of his wounds, his hands find my waist, making me straddle him, I don't bother to say anything and ignore him cleaning his face. Only his jaw was bleeding but still.

"Are you ever without bruises?" I mumble annoyed and he squeezed my waist gently, I frown at that.

He's calm, watching my face, not answering as his thumbs caress my waist while I wipe the blood on his jaw away feeling his stare and I touch the graze lightly.

When I finish he doesn't let me stand up.

"Does it hurt?" I question confused, cupping his jaw, running my thumb on the bruise but don't get an answer because he pulls my face closer to his by my neck, I blink, my breath matching my thumping heartbeat.

Those caramel and black flecked eyes pour into mine as he digs his teeth on his bottom lip and I blush deeply. Breath fanning on my lips he suddenly pressed his lips to mine, our lips are only feeling one another, until he begins to pucker his lips a few times which softens me immediately, swiping his tongue on my bottom lip then push past my lips to roll our tongues over each other slowly, my whole body went alive from his touch. Whenever he kisses me it's an enchanting feeling, I feel high, wanting to feel his lips forever and I can't think straight, my heart stuttering while every part of my body quivers and even my lips shake from anticipation.

Not long after we kiss furiously, desperately trying to fight for dominance and out of frustration, hatred, longing and all other mixed emotions I pull on his hair, he grunts feeling my back with his hands then run them gently, sensually on my thighs pushing my dress further up so it's bunched on my hips.

I didn't noticed it at first because I thought he hadn't done it on purpose and brushed it off, but I can feel him slowly grind onto me and I feel the after effects on my whole body as a tingle erupts on my skin while my neck felt hot my cheeks flushed a deep red as the kiss turned to a sensual one when he began sucking my bottom lip into his mouth.

Then his hands encouraged my hips to roll to his, he sighs relaxing when I follow the pattern shyly because I have no idea how to do this and why I'm allowing this, surprising us both. While he helps me find the rhythm, I notice how different he is so tender and caring, our bodies moving against one another in harmony slow and hard, the black skinnies that restricted his still impressing bulge nudged my core deviously. When he rolled my hips to his then rocks them back and forth massaging our midsections, I grow flustered and in an instant splay my hands across his chest. Biting on his lips I slowly find myself getting addicted to this, even if it was so wrong..

It's the same way I felt in that pub where this pull started to spark, even if I hate him most of the time, his touch I can't deny... He moaned lowly because he thrusts to me pressuring his growing bulge on my heat in a needy way while holding me down by my waist with his big hands so the friction heightened, more so since I'm only wearing a thong. A shiver went down my skin when I heard that sound, getting a glimpse of how he is if he would let himself be that vulnerable in front of me and I find myself liking it.. as he shifts and grinds slowly against me, bouncing me slowly on his jean clad manhood adding pressure at the precisely right place, he sucks on my bottom lip hungrily I whimper out, "Zayn."

Abruptly I pull away flustered with wide eyes and it's like the veil that was on my mind disappeared as I remember what I'm doing and with who. He frowned but his stare softened when I push his hands away, standing up hastily to make my way to the room in which leads Zayn to shortly after grab my arm turning me back to him but I recoil. As I walk backwards he takes one step forward each time while his hazel eyes put me in a trance.

My heart leaped in my throat from excitement when I'm pressed at the wall with no where to escape, while he comes very close to me not making a move to touch me, we only look at each other. It's like all the times before we kiss, and right now I can't ignore it afterwards because all of the anger I felt for him turns into something else... I just know that this was something I couldn't control when it didn't make sense itself.. but he doesn't wait for me to get myself out of there when he cups my face and kisses me slow and hard, folding his silkily lips on my bottom lip, slipping his tongue quickly gliding it on mine. I never thought I would want him like this.

Slowly his hands slide down to hike my dress up so it bunched up to my waist exposing my thighs and underwear, barely touching my skin and I feel so fuzzy.

"Zayn." I warn halfheartedly against his lips.

I shouldn't want this, my body shouldn't react to his nor yearn for him. Again he doesn't wait for me to try and find a way that I can ignore the desire I feel and instead he locked our lips again massaging them with my own, his hands move up my side feeling any curves he could get until he slowly grabs a hold of my breasts squeezing them, I squeak embarrassed since I have sensitive ones and when I open my eyes he's biting on his lip harshly looking at me with a hooded stare before he pressed another hard kiss on my lips to trail his memorable, soft lips and puckering them down my throat, biting my collarbone then further on the valley of my breasts letting his tongue flick and feel my skin longingly fondling my chest with his big hands, I sigh shakily.

Then he hastily shoved his left hand in between my thighs to press on my glistened center and I gasped, my head falls back on the wall trying to catch my breath, my lungs felt too tight. It made a squiggly feeling begin on the pit of my stomach and light a very dangerous fire inside that no one has ever gotten out from me. I know I will hate myself after this but right now.. right now all I can think with is with my vulnerable and neglected body which in his hands feels taken care of.

His actions are gentle and slow to not scare me.. And I have yet to tell him to stop but the trust I never will admit I have in him with my body is making me want this, the intoxicating way his touch lures me in.

Sinfully he circles his fingers above my barely there underwear while his lips take care of my chest giving them open mouthed kisses leaving wet lines behind, grazing them lightly and I bite my lip to suppress a moan, the now gathered dampness between my thighs driving me insane and I squirm lightly. This was something I never thought I would feel especially from someone like him, even if he had managed to get this similar feeling out of me back when he had sketched now it felt different. The way my body reacts equals to that of lust and even if I'm unfamiliar to these things I knew what this was now, I didn't want to admit it to myself earlier but it's there whether I ignore it or not. I'm excited for him and that's so inappropriate of me. But I just can't find the will to stop him.

"Does it throb?" he murmured, stopping for my answer, while the heavily frustrated pants that leave his lips fan over me. The first time he said anything since I took care of his bruises and it's a vulgar thing yet I don't mind and nod. "Good." he growled continuing to handle my core with his hand. He knows very well what he's doing and what his touch can summon, he only wants me to know it because he's smug and that makes me rethink this.

"Please don't, I..." I trail off trying to make him halt but my voice is an embarrassing high pitched whiny noise. How did we end up here?

"Should I really stop?" he murmured all the while watching my reactions to his touch, now stroking his fingertips masterfully two times there, barely touching me but I find myself get arouséd more and more. He leans his forehead on mine, "Because I think after all the teasing you did tonight I should reciprocate it, so stop with the innocent act and being a fucking tease. I can feel how much you want it.. so wet for me." he breathed and continued while penetrating me with his stare and syrupy voice, I bite a moan back. "And fuck, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to rip this sexy dress from your lovely curves and then I'd know what to do..." I bet he really did. The way he rasped his words angrily as if he was battling himself if he should say them or not, voice turned in a husk and growl, eyes black with lust made me squeeze my thighs together, my back arch as I flushed. I can't believe that I like his dirty words which he notices and in turn makes him rip my thong apart dropping it to the floor. I bucked my hips involuntary when the last barrier was removed while my cheeks were still tinted very red.

"Baby, baby you're soaking." he murmured huskily after he saw the way my body reacted."And I was tempted to make you beg and writh for me.. so you whimper my name." he sucked in a breath when he felt my slit. I moaned softly at the feel, his lips land on my neck and nibble tenderly, I turn my head to let him have access. "What you did back there could be called foreplay.. The way you danced with this little dress for me.. it killed me babe." he whispered on my neck with a strained voice then looked up at me his eyes melting on mine while different emotions find place on his face, I want to look at him more because he looks vulnerable but then he proceeds to place hot open-mouthed kisses on my chest while he traced his fingers up my slit slowly, teasing my entrance as I don't object.

Closing my eyes, letting all of this overcome my senses his head comes up to mine abruptly to bite my lip, a strangled noise escaped me.

"No. Look at me, Liv." he husked frustrated dropping his forehead to mine, grasping my chin tilting it up even now being dominant and I lazily open my eyes to see his fixated obsessive stare, heavy breaths falling from his lips which he tried to prevent by licking his plump lips biting down on it, releasing my chin to drop his right hand on my hip.

My mind is clouded while his hand continues the torturous pace of rubbing his fingers on my throbbing heat yet it feels so pleasurable that I can't breath steadily especially with his irresistible hooded eyes on me, all the while looking at my face then making eye contact.

When I squeeze my eyes shut and moan because he was touching a very very sensitive spot his lips find mine stifling my embarrassing noises of pleasure. His digits move at an agonizingly slow pace on my sensitive bundle of nerves while sliding them down to my folds to collect the moisture and then circle it up on my clît before repeating the same action over and over again. He swirled his tongue around mine as if finding the perfect rhythm at the pace of his fingers that are running firmly on my most vulnerable part of my body.

When the pressure turned more unbearable and the throbbing heavier my hands push his thick hair back tugging on it, he sighed contently squeezing my hip when I turn my head to the side dipping my tongue on his as my hips instinctively move in the same pattern as his skillful fingers, my backside hitting the wall from grinding on his hand, low mewls gasped from me, wet noises fill the air from the smacking of our lips and my excitement, he breaks the kiss biting on my lip then looks down there shamelessly as I continue to rub myself on his hand that is dampened from my arousal, and with flamed cheeks I take notice the ensorcelled look he has, some grunts escaping him upon my actions.. Why is he the one frustrated when I'm getting touched?

"Fuck.. Liv." he grunted, swollen lips brushing together, a heavy blush coats my cheeks my eyes closed, before quickening the speed of his finger pads, now and then pressing on my nub.

Teasing me by slowing the circling of his fingers he kissed me hard flicking his tongue on mine making my whole body tremble, then continue as I tug on his plump bottom lip he grunts. My hips bucked to meet his fingers reflexively when they slowed down again. Then I frowned when his hand slowed even more. Lazily looking at him I can see him smirk then he went ghosting over my neck with his luscious lips, my heart racing.

"Zayn." I whimper weakly, I sound so weird my voice thick with emotion, I know he does this on purpose and just as I was about to find strength pulling away from him they picked speed again, rounding his fingers round my opening then slowly with quicker twirls up to nub, his other hand sliding down to grip my bare butt roughly, kneading it slowly, feeling my flesh, guiding my bucking hips and I mewl and purr lightly, my eyes roll back.

The bubbly excitement on my lower stomach is churning, I'm gasping for air, my clît throbbing, until he gave me a bruising kiss then he rubs more faster and always finding the most sensitive spot which blurs my vision into whiteness, trembles my legs, and coaxed me further towards the delicious high. And when I'm there it's the most freeing feeling there can be, the knot in my stomach having exploded with blinding pleasure and I came with my blood buzzing, and my body rocking heavily to aid my first orgásm ever. It's going to always be a weakness of mine from now on after this release of tension has happened that I had no idea was around us for so long.

"Zayn... Zayn..." I whine breathlessly on his lips and moan softly but loud all of my actions are driven out of pure lust, the trails of fire leaving me in the never ending bliss, my skin melts and quakes with the continuing shock waves. He's of course enjoying it while helping me get rid of the shattering high still circling and rubbing me heavily, humming appreciatively, my hands tugging on his hair.

Dazed I don't know my surrounding for a few until he rasped, "Olivia." and I flush further upon his soft voice saying my name like it's his resolution, as he took that moment to slide his finger pads away, while purposefully gliding them over my swollen nub, showering my body in a shuddered sensitivity like he intended to.

He has to hold me at sometime because I felt completely hazy and content, my skin clammy, heartbeat irregular, that I have to lay my head on his shoulder while panting heavily and shakily, heating his neck, my arm rounding his shoulders grasping his black button up the other on his neck running lightly over his hair there and I spot the way he inhales deeply at that, while his hands tighten my waist close to his body.

Pushing my dress down, still without underwear, he slides his hand under my legs the other on my back and hoists me up bridal style when he noticed my weak legs. I round my hands on his neck while nuzzling to his chest and scent, the energy sizzling under my skin has quieted to a low hum.

His steady footsteps lull me to sleep before he lays me down the bed gently, and I see his silhouette walking away leaving me at the cold room to my doom but the aftermath of what happened brought peaceful sleep to me.

*a.n/ So uh, what is there to say *nervous laughter* It's about time right? lol. vote and comment so I know what you thought about it. If anyone was wondering why Zayn was so thoughtful at the end of the last chapter this is why lol. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 65.2K 50
You don't know what's out in the world, until you witness it yourself. It may be hard to believe, but it becomes something you can't deny. He's not h...
5.2K 89 27
"Shhhhhhhhh "Zayn kept his finger on my lips so I won't able to continue. "Don't call me sir,I really don't like it from your mouth "He said. I was a...
Veto By She

Fanfiction

2.1K 107 18
Twenty something corporate analyst, Rhona, struggles to feel love beyond an intimacy level. When she meets her new bosses stepson, Harry, they engag...
996K 32.8K 41
[COMPLETED✓] When Abigale's father can't afford her going to college, she finds herself searching for work. She ends up being a nanny for the one an...