Forbidden

--Paperdoll tarafından

We crave what we can't have, fall for ones we can't have, can't control our feelings... but that's the beauty... Daha Fazla

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Not an update
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter twenty-nine

9.7K 344 52
--Paperdoll tarafından

Songs for the chapter:
Tinashe-2 on
Beyonce-Partition

***

I'm in a private airplane and have closed myself in the small luxurious bedroom. All of them were here, besides of Liam, he would be coming with another flight together with Alice and I was excited for that and had something to look forward to.

A knock occurred but I barely acknowledge it. Then the door opens and I mumble to myself some words of anger when I see Zayn's messy black hair as he walked closer to the bed.

He pulls away his shirt revealing his toned torso and those tattoos that I have memorized, inwardly hating myself for examining him like this and drops his pants to the floor before he lays down beside me. He nears me and slowly pulls me to him but I flinch away, standing up hastily.

"Where are you going?" he mumbled tiredly.

"Away from you." I say back as he sighed, standing up pulling me to him again by my waist. I look down to avoid him the best I can but he's already aware, sweeping my hair away from my face, tenderly stroking his hand on my locks.

"Come sleep." he murmured then picks me up bridal style putting me back on his bed.

What's wrong with him? It's got to be because he's tired.

He lays there and I stay far away from him.

"Olivia." he rasped annoyed, rounding his hands on my stomach even if I try to thrash away. "Stay still before I lose my patience." he grumbled and sighs when I comply. Since when does he like cuddling? That's weird and scares me somehow because I felt save and slept immediately.

+

The destination was Russia. I was baffled because I am standing in the middle of Moscow seeing the beautiful city and its attractions. It was cold and the weather unforgiving as the icy wind cut through my skin even if it was spring, I guess it's because it's still early.

Zayn had handed me some of his sweats and a coat. He himself was prepared, wearing a black beanie, and a weird looking colourful thick sweater rich in vibrant colours. It suited him, he can pull off any clothes he wants.

A car leads us to a big mansion with a backyard and fence surrounding it, but I don't let it show that it impressed me. I'm in a different country, all I care about now is wanting to be left alone.

Once we're all inside I see how the boys all walk to their rooms as if they were here before.

Only Zayn and I are standing in the big hall, stairs on either side leading up the second floor.

"Can you tell me where I will sleep?" I ask him, averting my eyes from the Russian decoration of the house to Zayn. He nods and leads me by my waist, I quickly step away making him sigh heavily, rolling his eyes before walking before me.

We would be sharing the stupid room it seems. It resembled a big suite and had dark themed decoration.

When I look around I notice a black bag and know that's where my clothes are.

Zayn retrieved a thing from one of his bag and handed me it, by quietly rasping, "This is for you." as if he was shy scratching his neck, looking down his feet. Then he quickly left. Seriously what is wrong with him?

I open the black case and gape at the Pandora necklace I was ogling the other day, the diamond heart shinning like it's mocking me. I close it and toss it on the bed annoyed because this confused the hell out of me.

+

19:30 p.m.

Zayn returned with damp hair, smelling nice, wearing his regular skinny black jeans, with a black button up the sleeves rolled up. I had taken a shower as well, the big mansion was like a dream house, I could get used to that spacious bathroom. I'm still upset about everything but I think crying is not in it anymore.

"There's a pub just down the road. Since it was so hectic lately, we'll get drunk." he rasped calmly then he noticed the jewelry case I had thrown carelessly earlier on the bed, quickly averting his eyes like he didn't saw it.

"I don't want to come." I mumble once I know why he brought that up nervously looking at me because he wants me to accompany him and inch the window to sit on the built in bench. Why is he even asking me? Maybe he knows that I'll begin crying and make a scene.

"Fine. Stay here, I didn't expect anything else from your prudish fetish and uptight ass." he scoffed and left closing the door with a bang.

"That has nothing to do with anything." I shouted even if he left, then growl in irritation.

Not long after the door opens and I groan annoyed but see Louis.

"Why are you here? I thought you're all having some fun tonight?" I questioned Louis.

"But you don't want to so I have to stay behind." he explained immediately as he flopped on the bed smoking a cigarette.

"What? Why?" I asked confused. "It's not like I'll try to escape. I saw some of your armed men outside. Besides that I'm in a different country, where I have no idea where anything is and don't know the language of." He shrugged and continued to smoke. "Did you want to go?" I asked feeling guilty that he has to stay.

"I'm good, even though a drink would do me better." he answered. With a sigh I pull a dress out, it wouldn't kill me to go and maybe I'll feel better as well. He smirked and left to let me get set.

After I got ready wearing a deep blue dress, the chest area sweetheart shaped and tight on my body, putting some make up on we walk down the road and into the pub.

It was well lightened and the place looked neat. A bar, a dance floor in the middle low music played from a jukebox, some pool tables as well. As we walk inside all the people turned their heads towards us but I continue to look down my feet following Louis to a corner where Zayn and the others were, drinking and talking rather loudly in Russian, and now I know where that second accent comes from when Zayn was high on drugs that night he basically made me do everything he wanted, and Niall's too besides his Irish accent.

When Zayn spots me he smirked rolling his eyes and pats his knee waiting for me to sit on his lap. Sighing and with a light push from Louis I walk to him, he grabs my waist making me sit sideways on his lap.

"I knew Louis would make you come here." he whispered on my ear, his breath hitting me. "You're easy to manipulate, babe." he wrapped his hands on my stomach, heat overcomes me from my neck up to my face. I'm speechless with bitterness and anger like he wanted to.

"Isn't it pathetic that Louis could convince me to come but not you?" I countered because I knew it would bother him. And it really did because he clenched his jaw, looking up to gather patience.

He ignored my words after, looking at my body for quite a while making me feel fuzzy, "I see you're wearing the necklace?" he cooed softly when he noticed, a bit cocky. I felt uncomfortable not wanting to answer, somehow I felt guilty that he bought it and I had thrown it like it was trash.

While Zayn was drinking, and not getting drunk which was impressing because he downed some big amount of alcohol, my bladder was complaining for release. Zayn was generous enough to buy me some drinks as well, but I only drank one because I would get nauseous.

"Can I use the restroom, Zayn?" I asked quietly on his ear. He stilled and looked at me surprised that I asked.

"Of course babe. Just try not to stay long." he ordered and gave my waist a squeeze. Again I ignore the way he called me that but still couldn't help but blush, he noticed and bit his lips smiling at me, I roll my eyes when I know he does that on purpose. I only asked because I don't want to be near him.

After finding the restroom I refresh myself and end my necessities, I walk down the dimmed hall and am startled by a young brunette haired man.

He smiled at me and was rather attractive, saying something to me in Russian, then awaited for something from me.

"I have no idea what you are saying but the answer is no." I tell this the handsome guy. I'm worried about his well being if Zayn sees him.

He smiled inching me closer and closer, putting a hand on the wall while his other touched my hair, I flinched and felt threatened.

When I try to get away from him he doesn't let me by putting both of his hands on the wall while I'm sandwiched in between. I'm starting to shake in fear and luckily I see Zayn's raven hair before he pushed that guy away.

Zayn shouts something in Russian at him eyes glowering at him, the guy pales. Then he punched him, I know if I don't interfere he will kill him. Also Zayn is surely more relaxed so I will try something.

"Zayn, I don't feel well." I quietly say and Zayn's attention quickly averts to me with frantic eyes. Wow that worked, that's a first. He released the guy and came to me grabbing my chin.

"What's wrong?" he mumbled looking at my face. "Did he touch you?"

I shake my head slowly trying to comprehend why he's acting like this, all worried, and he sighed, "Wait here I have to put him in his place."

As he walks away I grab his hand, he tightened his hold on mine. He spots the guy again but I turn him to me.

"Liv, don't-"

"Let's dance." I cut him off doing everything to distract him, walking to the dance floor, tugging on his hand.

When I turn he's still angry, clenching his jaw looking to the side. He wants to leave when I begin to dance. I roll my eyes and turn him back before turning as well so my back is at his front putting his hands on my hips and begin swinging my hips to the low sensual music.

Clearly he hadn't predicted that move from me because it takes him a while to react, so I roll my hips a time...

That's what gets his attention and he pulls me to him until my bum is swaying dangerously, sensually on his crotch. When his hands slide to my thighs until I'm pressed to his body, getting flustered I lean further to him. I can feel his stare on me as I lean my head on his chest.

I only started dancing with him to stop him from killing that poor guy and maybe play with his mind too. But now it's like I'm willingly wanting this... this dangerous pull and I continue to wantonly swing my hips from side to side, I feel his exhilarated breath on my flushed neck, his hands pulling me closer and closer by my thighs where I undoubtly feel his bulge that is restricted from his black skinnies tighten on his front while he waves his body to mine.. I didn't thought I could make anyone feel like this and never has anyone made me feel hazy neither. I'm not alarmed though.

It's not how I should be feeling but I am, my emotions are not asking for my permission. My mind is befuddled and my body easily betrayed because I trust him at times like this.

"Bambi." he growled and I sigh while he is rolling his hips back slow, I didn't know that he was this good at dancing. He grabs my hand and guides it to his neck where I thread my fingers there, he begins to kiss my neck slow, wet and softly at the same time, flicking his tongue on my skin.

When I pull on his hair his deep breath intake doesn't go unnoticed by me and I smirk. When I turn my head to look up to him he is clenching his jaw annoyed that I feel smug.

We continue to dance without a sign to stop.

"Who's better at manipulating?" I lowly asked Zayn. He hated it because I got him there but chuckled nonetheless rolling his eyes, his hands running up and down my thighs.

"That's what you're playing at." he whispered knowingly lightly seething. "Still me." he retorted and began to suck on my neck his beard grazing me that I muffle any noise for that matter, my neck outstretching more and I relax until my body curved into his, he smiled on my neck.

But I don't say anything else because I have come to understand his way, and now I will tease him back instead of shouting or crying. And he's different with me now, more calm, somehow understanding. I can't find a reason why either but I won't complain. So I press my bum to him, grinding back at him, he pants on my neck heating my flushed skin. I wasn't really in control of my movements, doing whatever my instincts urged me, I wasn't thinking...

"Uh, Zayn." I hear Niall call Zayn. He groaned but we pull away from one another, I'm flustered but pleased I could at least do something to get at Zayn. "There's some problem with Vladimir." he explained eyes flickering between us trying to hide his smile.

"I knew I should've beat the shit out of him." he rasped, when his eyes find mine he grumbled at Niall, "I'll be right there." Niall nods and leaves.

Zayn's intense and mischievous stare is still on me then he grabs my hand scurrying to where a crowd is gathered, I try to keep up with his fast steps as he pulled me to a hall where the bathrooms were, backing me up to the wall, leaving me panting at this. Our eyes lock, and then he kissed me, while I gasp on the intake of my breath.

He kissed me softly then it grew in depth, making me pant and mewl in response while he swirled his tongue on mine. Pulling on my lip a whine slips from my lips, he smirked, then guided me back with a cheeky smile on his face, needless to say I'm flustered and confused that I let that happen. The little game we had ongoing was perilous for me... but that didn't mean I hate it, quite the opposite it thrills me.

He orders for Harry to stay by my side until he's back.

+

23:55 p.m.

Harry was for once proving to be decent company even ordering me a few drinks which made me feel a bit tipsy but I stopped after three shots. His jokes were the worst but it was better than him taunting me about how Zayn and I danced. The night proved to be somewhat gleeful for me making me forget about everything for a while and I think I deserved it.

"What?" I asked him because he was gazing at me with jade eyes while frowning. He shrugged, lips going a bit downward.

"I'm just wondering what Zayn saw in you." he mocked but I grin widely.

"Aww, Harry, don't be jealous. I already told you Zayn has only eyes for you." I tease and stifled laughs at his scowl, while he was playing around with a pocket knife then slammed it on the table where my hand was, nearly stabbing it, missing my fingers by a hair. I gulp forgetting that I'm teasing a gang leader, he smirked picking the knife again.

When Zayn returns I sigh relieved, he grabs my hand and we leave.

As we walk the short walk back to the mansion I ask, "Were you in a fight?" curiously. His disheveled jet black hair and hurt jaw were proof enough.

"If it weren't for you wandering around the toilets then I could have avoided that." he retorted offended.

"I-I'm sorry." I stutter and feel guilty, his thoughtful eyes connect with mine but he nods waving it off, like he was immersed thinking about something else. "You didn't have to though." I murmur he rolled his eyes. "I mean, because nothing happened to me." Even if I knew it wouldn't work, I really tried to stop him.

"He was bragging about how he could have had a shot with the leaders girl. What did you expect babe?" he explained eyes trained on the road. I flush that he keeps calling me that.

"What? But I didn't even understand what he was saying. And I told him no." I exclaim annoyed and offended once I get a grip. Now I somehow understand that Zayn couldn't let him get away with that but still it wasn't necessary. He sighed and our eyes reconnect again, "I know. But still I had to make him understand, other way he wouldn't stop."

"Isn't he afraid of you though or all of them?" I question. He laughed and I frown. This conversation felt too normal, he was acting very casual.

"Yes they are. But russians are like that, they get off of danger." he explained.

And then we arrive at the mansion, where he takes me to his office because he wasn't done with some work, I quickly take a first aid kit wanting to attend his bruises, he did fight for me after all, while feeling fairly better at how the day turned.

*a.n/ I'll update again tomorrow but please vote. And thanks for reading. xx

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

132K 5.6K 59
"From the ashes, we shall rise" WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT , VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED The second book of the tainted series, i...
360K 8.4K 71
Everyone wanted him but no body knew him "Because I said so." He said to me while pinning me against the wall having a tight grip on my arm. *** "the...
964 33 34
What happens when you fall in love with your bestie's brother? Will your life turn out to be perfect or else you'll be walking in a living hell? Sar...
94.1K 5.7K 65
[COMPLETED] "I see you've become brave" He chuckles, his eyes dark. "I didn't have a choice," I say without a hint of emotion in my voice. His eyes s...