Hayes Griers Twin Sister

By o2l_elephats4life

Hi my name is Abby Grier yes you heard correctly I am the little sister of Nash and Will Grier, older sister... More

Hi
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Important
im deleting this book
Important
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!
Important!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Deleting
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Abby's gone!
Chapter 29
Please read
Chapter 30
Update:
Chapter 31
Sequal
Hi :)
Update coming soon

Chapter 17

4.1K 52 7
By o2l_elephats4life

Recap:

I walked in and what I saw scared me, it was Hayes and he hwas just a lump of sheets in the bed and let me tell you he did not look good. There was clothes all over the room and only a couple food wrappers I hope he has been eating.

"Hayes, you ok?" I asked even though I already know the answer to that question. I knew he was hurt from what I had said I mean it was a hard topic for him the last time I said it um lets just said some bad things happened.

Flashback

"Well then I guess I'm not your twin," I said. I slammed the door to his room and to think it was all over the fact that I wanted him to come to my dance recital that happened every year instead of his lacrosse game that happened every weekend. I walked into my room and every thing seemed dizzy all that yelling had caused me to get really light headed so I just decided to sleep even though it was only like 4 in the afternoon.

I woke up to the sound of crying coming from our bathroom I checked the time and it was 12:30. I walked into the bathroom to see Hayes sitting on the floor with a razor in his hand he was about to cut "Hayes NO dont do that please just please I am so so sorry I love you so so much." I said while ripping the razor out of his hand and hugging him like he was a baby. "I know Abby im so sorry for almost cutting I love you too so so much and if you want ill come to your recital im so sorry for overreacting," he said apologizing and I felt so bad for him he was such a mess. "Its ok Hayes and thank you." I said.

*Flashback over*

That day was so terrible i always had felt guilty for it and thinking back at it that dance recital sucked ass because I wouldn't stop thinking about Hayes and i was completely distracted. I feel so bad right now I knew how much that had hurt him and I feel so bad right now. Also theres not much I can do.

"No im not ok Abby leave now," he said/yelled at me. He was starting to become depressed again I know it I just hope that its not as bad as it used to be. I decided to give Hayes some space because most of the time hes just mad and needs some time to cool off. So I just decided to shower then sleep.

Hey guys im so so sorry that this is short im having major writers block so I need new fresh ideas because im clearly out of them. And im so sorry that I havent been updating lately but with school ending Im really trying to bring my grades up because I really need good grades. So ya comment ideas please. Bye.

-Abby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 569 42
Hey! I'm Nash little sister ,Katie Grier. And my life can be a little complicated being a vine famous and YouTube famous girl. My brother won't let...
5.8K 309 69
Sydney is the little sister of Nash and Hayes Grier. When her parents die she's left with her siblings. She has to live on tour with her brothers a...
9.7K 195 25
Cassandra Grier is an average teenager with average problems. Shes never cared for love because she doesnt want to get hurt. Her younger brothers are...
69K 1.1K 30
When Nashs twin sister, who he's never met before comes to live with them, will things go terrible wrong? Or will one of his friends fall in love wit...