The Lost Rose

By angelthebitch15

After years of searching, her brothers finally found her. Their princess who the mother took when she was 2... More

chapter 1-- Brothers
chapter 2-- Angela
chapter 3-- Trust
chapter 4-- abuse
chapter 5-- hurt
chapter 6-- introduction
chapter 7-- baseball
chapter 8-- nightmare
chapter 9-- art
chapter 10-- mall
chapter 11-- friends
chapter 12-- school
chapter 13-- tryouts
chapter 14-- attack
chapter 15-- birthday
chapter 16-- mint
chapter 17-- hospital
chapter 18-- practice
Chapter 19-- captain
chapter 20-- teachers
chapter 21-- practice and memories
chapter 22-- mafia
chapter 23-- bus
chapter 24-- Spanish and Italian?
Chapter 25-- Practice before the game
chapter 26-- Game Day
chapter 27-- Pain
chapter 28-- Leaving
chapter 29-- Going home
chapter 30-- Enzo
chapter 31-- playing
chapter 32-- banging
chapter 33-- Flashback
chapter 34-- feelings and fighting
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
summary
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

chapter 57

4.5K 106 13
By angelthebitch15

Angela's pov;

We just got back and I went to Xanders room.

Tony wants everyone in the living room.

I walk in to see Caleb talking to Xander and Justin.

"Hey baby, I missed you." Caleb said kissing my head.

"Missed you too."

"Xandy, Tony wants everyone in the living room."

"Ok baby. Babe I need help." Justin helped xandy stand up but Xander started hurting badly.

"Fuck that hurts." He said sitting back down.

"Babe, how about I carry you downstairs?" Justin asked. Xander nodded and Justin picked him up and carried him down stairs.

We walked in and Justin carefully places xandy down in the chair. Justin sits beside him and cuddled him.

"So now that Xander is awake and working towards getting better, we can have him help us with everything." Antonio said.

"Xavier can you say from your perspective what happened a month ago?" He added.

"We were at our lockers, Angela opened hers and a letter fell out. She panicked so me and Xander calmed her down and read it.

We knew it was something Tony had to see, so we all got into Xanders car and drove to our base.

Out of nowhere a car came speeding at us and I climbed in the back and got on top of Angela to cover her from the impact. Xander tried to turn but the car wouldn't turn. It kept going straight. It then hit us.

After that I remember getting pulled out then waking up at the base." Xavier explained. Isiah just held him close making sure he's ok.

"What did the letter say?" Grandpa asked.

"It said that the baseball coach was being held captive. We did follow ups the last month and it turns out that they didn't only have the coach. They had the Spanish mafia prince as well. The Spanish went and gotten out their prince. While they were down there they saw the coach and gotten him out too. The coach was not injured badly. He has spent the whole month with his family."

"I'll have to text Santiago, make sure he's ok." Xandy said.

"Something has happened to yalls club twins."

"What happened?" They said together.

"It was robbed by a dangerous gang. Hundreds of dollars were stolen. The club is in a bad place right now. Luckily there were no deaths. When you decide what to do come tell me.
The coach wants the team to get together so tomorrow Angela and the twins will be out for a few hours." Tony said.

"About our club, have a few spies check out where the gang is keeping the money after we figure that out. We ain't letting go of the club." The twins said.

"Why is this club so important to y'all?" Uncle Elijah asked.

"Its where we met our boyfriends, about 1 year ago."

"You guys like clubbing?" Enzo asked.

"Its a long story."

Justin's phone started ringing out of nowhere.

"I'll be in our room babe. If you need me text or call me." He said kissing xandy and going upstairs.

Justin's pov;

After I answered enzos question my mom called me.

Not again.

"I'll be in our room babe. If you need me text or call me." I said kissing him and going upstairs.

I answered the call while walking into my and Xanders room.

"Yes mom?"

"Watch your attitude. I'm your mother I deserve respect."

"Yes mom, sorry."

"Anyway, I want you to stop whoring yourself to that rich boy with the twin and come home and pack."

"Mom he's my boyfriend and I live with him."

"You don't know what your saying. You're not gay boy. Now come home and pack. You are moving up to a couch in Seattle. You broke the chair I let you sleep on."

"Mom, I'm not living with you again. I actually sleep in a bed."

"I told you to watch your attitude. I did not raise a chubby gay boy with attitude problems."

"Bye mom." I said hanging up. My eyes were watering but I held back the tears. I can't cry. I'm too old.

I sat down on the bed and just thought about what mom said.

Was I really chubby? Xander said that I wasn't.

Out of nowhere I tear fell to my hand. I didn't even notice I was crying.

I wiped away my tears.

"You do know that you're never too old to cry." I looked up and saw my love standing there leaning on his twin.

"Hey babe." I said picking him up. I bought him over to the bed and sat him down.

"Come cuddle me babe." I climbed in the bed and laid my head down on his lap.

"What did your mom say?"

"How did you know it was my mom?"

"She is the only one who makes you upset after a phone call."

"I love you."

"I love you too. Now what did she say?"

I told him what she said and he held on me tightened.

"You are not chubby. You do not have a attitude. You do not deserve how she treats you. She doesn't deserve respect for the way she abuses you. You now live here with me. You sleep in a actual bed with me. I am positive that my brothers will not let you leave and move away." Xander said kissing me.

I just lay here in his hold. A few hours passed and I find myself getting tired.

"Justin, your mom is here and she is wanting to talk to you." I heard Emil say through the door.

"Great." I said getting up.

"I'm coming down with you baby. Help me up."

I help Xander stand up and we walk down stairs. Xander is walking better but he still has trouble.

When we get to the front room I see my mother standing there with a gaurd.

"Justin there you are. Come on boy, you need to stop whoring yourself to this boy and start packing."

"Excuse me miss? Justin is not going with someone who verbally abuses him. Now from what I understand he is no longer in your care. I have current custody of Justin and now if you you try to take him away it will be treated as a kidnapping. I will advise you to leave my property. Now I have a meeting to go to so, Jeffrey, please escort the lady out of the property." Antonio said formally.

"Yes boss. After you." The gaurd said. After mom left the house I turned to Antonio.

"Thank you Antonio and I have a question."

"Its no problem and I know what you are going to ask. I was walking by when I heard how she was talking to you. Now I don't really have a meeting. I just wanted her out."

"Thanks bro." Xander told him.

"No problem." Antonio said leaving the room.

"Come on babe. You should rest a bit."

"Ok babe. By the way does your brother read minds or something?"

"I'm still trying to figure that out. Now when I read Xaviers mind it's different because he's my twin but Tony can read everyone's mind." Xander said as we walked upstairs.

When we get to our room I lock the door behind us.

"Your things should be here tonight. I'll help you put it all away." Xander said as I helped him on the bed.

"At times I forget we are in high school and I just want to marry you."

"Well I'll plan the honeymoon while you plan the wedding."

"I know one thing we are doing on our honeymoon."

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

Hey.

It's been chaotic with getting ready for school and all.

I will try to finish this book so I can focus more on my other one.

If you want to see some bonus chapters. Tell me what you want to see. It can also be from before Angela was living with them.

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.6M 133K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
724K 13.8K 47
(UNEDITED) Mikayla Black Formerly known as Mikayla Bianchi before she was kidnapped and abused by her so called Aunt and Uncle But when her Aunt and...
1.8M 50K 50
"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲...
1.8M 43.3K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...