Ruins of The Shadow | Alec Li...

By user80678267

[Alec Lightwood x OC] Aria Herondale, Jace's older sister he didn't remember he had. Separated from her broth... More

Description
DISCLAIMER
CAST
Epigraph
Playlist
Playlist 2
Playlist 3
Aria & Alec Visual Teasers
Ch1. The Awakening
Ch2. The Meeting
Ch.3 The Ball [Part 1]
Ch.4 The Ball [Part 2]
Ch.5 The Training Session
Ch.6 Breakfast, Talks and Flashbacks
Ch.7 Demonic Possession
Ch. 9 Ave Ataque Vale
Ch.10 Suspicion, Training & Memories
Ch. 11 Magnus, Doubt & Missions
Ch. 12 Maryse, Max & Magic [Part 1]
Ch.13 Maryse, Max & Magic [Part 2]
Ch.14 Yen Fin
Ch. 15 The Soul Sword
Ch.16 So We Thought
Ch.17 Hell's Prince
Ch.18 Sabastian Verlac
Ch.19 Azazel's Curse
Ch.20 Date Night
Ch.21 Revelations & Arguments [Part 1]
Ch.22 Revelations & Arguments [Part 2]
Ch.23 Restoring Unity
Ch.24 The Transfer [Part 1]
Ch.25 The Transfer [Part 2]
Ch.26 Chaos Rising
Ch.27 The Storm Brews
Ch.28 The Sex Step
Ch.29 Put Up A Fight [Part 1]
Ch.30 Put Up A Fight [ Part 2]
Ch. 31 Start of a War [Part 1]
Ch. 32 Start of a War [Part 2]
Ch.33 Start of a War [Part 3]
Ch.34 Death's Door
Ch.35 Stronger Than Heaven
Ch.36 On Infernal Ground
Ch.37 Bound By The Angel
Ch.38 Powers That Be
Ch.39 Formality
Ch.40 Lie Ability
Ch.41 To Save Him
Ch.42 That Was Easy
Ch.43 Drive Me Crazy
Ch.44 Stranger Things
Ch.45 That Kind of Love
Ch 46. Night Becomes Day
Ch.47 What Lies Beneath [Part 1]
Ch.48 What Lies Beneath [Part 2]
Ch.49 What Lies Beneath [Part 3]
Ch.50 What Lies Beneath [Part 4]
Ch.51 One More Time
Ch.52 Sense Of Peace
Ch.53 What's Left To Lose
Ch. 54 Till Death Do Us Part
Ch.55 Everything, All At Once
Ch.56 Thy Soul Instructed
Ch.57 Uncertainty
Ch.58 The Owl [Part One]
Ch.59 The Owl [Part Two]
Ch.60 A Walk In Darkness [Part 1]
Ch.61 A Walk In Darkness [Part 2]
Ch. 62 A Walk In Darkness [Part 3]
Ch.63 Darkness Dawns
Ch.64 Voices
Ch.65 Familia Ante Omnia [Part 1]
Ch.66 Familia Ante Omnia [Part 2]
‼ IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ‼
HAPPY ANNOUNCEMENT
Ch.67 Erchomai [Part 1]
Ch.68 Echromai [Part 2]
Ch.69 Echromai [Part 3]
I'M BACK

Ch. 8 Iris Rouse

1K 21 0
By user80678267

Aria's POV

Yesterday was a tragic day. We lost a few Shadowhunter's and 26 Silent brothers. Alec has been a wreak. I stare at his sleeping figure. He looks peaceful. I hope he can get through this. I play with his hair lightly. I look up as I heard the door know turn. It's Izzy. She looks at me in surprise. 

"Aria? Morning! Did you stay all night with him?" She asks. "Morning! Yeah I did. I couldn't leave him alone." I say softly. "By the way how are you feeling? I was gonna stop by in a bit." I ask her. "I'm okay. All healed." She whisper's. "Thank you for taking care of him..." She looks at me as if she were in pain. "Is something the matter Izzy? You can tell me." I try to get her to tell me. "Don't worry about me. I'm glad he has you! I can't wait for you to be family!" I blushed as I hear that. "Well I came to wake him up for the meeting. Will you do that for me?" She asked. "Of course! We'll see you there. Take care Izzy!" I say and she nods walking out. 

Alec's POV 

It's been a while since I slept this well. I could feel Aria playing with my hair. It felt good. It felt good to be in the arms of the girls I'm falling deeper in love with. I was about to open my eyes but I hear the door open from what i know thats Izzy. So I pretend to be asleep. Yes I overheard their conversation. Her being a part of our family sounds nice. Izzy then leaves. Next thing I heat is Aria whispering at me to wake up. 

"Alec" She whispers again. "Wake up Alec!" I open my eyes to see her face close to mine. We stared at each other for a few seconds blushing. "Morning Ria!" I say. "Ria?" She looks at me confused. "Everyone calls you Aria so I thought I'd give you a nickname... I can stop if-" she interrupts. "I like it" She blushed hard and shyly turns away. I smile at her. "Now Alec I know you are upset about yesterday but we have to go." I look down as she spoke. "I'll be there by your side ok." I nod sadly. I didn't want to go but I have to. We agree to meet in the in 15 minutes.

Aria's POV

We get ready and meet in the corridor. I held his hand as we waked to the main hall where Aldeteree was getting ready to give his speech. We went and stood next to Izzy as she gave us a weak smile. Beside us were Jace and Clary. Clary looking completely distraught. This should have never happened. I sighed. Aldeteree starts to speak. 

"Valentine now has the Mortal Cup and the Soul Sword. That's two out the three mortal instruments. Now our mission  is to find out what he plans to do with them and when." He emphasizes then deeply sighs. "Tomorrow's rite of passage will bring the total fallen to 26 Silent Brother and 3 Shadowhunters. Take this time to grieve and plan for what's ahead. Your orders will follow. Dismissed" He finishes. I rub Alec's hand. "I need to be alone. I'll talk to you later Ria" He walks away. 

Izzy finished talking with Clary. We made eye contact. I give her small smile. I feel bad we haven't talked much. I honestly don't know what to say to her so I just avoided her. Izzy walked up to me and asked, "Where's Alec?" She looked around. "He needs some space" I sadly look at her. I notice Jace took Clary back to her room. My thoughts interrupted by Izzy. "Do you wanna spar?" She asked. "Sure" I smiled and we walked to the training room. 

Izzy's POV 

It's been a gloomy morning and I think it would be a good idea to get rid of the stress so I asked Aria if she'd like to spar with me. Aria agreed. This is the perfect chance to get to know her. I smile to myself. Hopefully my shoulder wont give me any trouble. Once we reached the training room we each picked up a wooden staff. I stared at her in amazement as she spun it like a pro. I smirked. This is gonna be good. 

"Are you sure you shoulder is okay for this?" She asked worriedly. "I'm fine don't worry! Show me what you got! " I say with confidence as we start circling around each other. Her worried expression turns serious. 

[A/N: Pretend thats her]

"You know your weapon is really cool!" I say and I swing for her head. She blocks me in defense. "Yeah, grandma had my mother's and father's weapons combined." she says and swung at me. Out wooden staffs colliding as we went at each other. She's good I thought to myself. She knocked my foot and I fell. I get back up going for another round. We were able to get to each other more. 

The things we like and dislike. Our families. A sad topic but I'm glad we opened up to each other. An hour had passed and we trained and chatted. She got the upper hand again as I started to feel the pain in my shoulder. I winced. She noticed. "Izzy I think we should stop for today. Don't over do it." She said looking at my shoulder. Shit. "I need to go" I said in a hurry and left before she could say anything. 

Aria's POV

"I need to go" Izzy said as I mentioned her shoulder, and ran out of the training room before I could stop her. Something is wrong. I have to find out. *buzz buzz* My phone vibrated. I took out to find a text from Jace. I hurried to where he said he was. "What happened?" I ask as Jace handed me my gear.

"Alec and Clary are in trouble." He said. "WHAT?" I exclaimed. "Clary went to see a warlock about reviving her mother. Alec went with her. They haven't retuned." He said concerned. Dammit. "Let's go get Izzy!" I say. We ran to her room. Explained the situation to Izzy. Immediately making out way to the home...well building of Iris Rouse. 

Jace gave us instructions. "You two take upstairs, I'll take the the lower levels." He said. We nodded and split up. We give each other a nod and went through scanning the area. We kept looking till I spotted Alec's bow and arrow. " Izzy come here. Look." I bent down picking it up to show her. We both looked at each other. Shit. 

Just the we heard a loud sound from above. We ran as fast as we could only to find Alec on the floor unconscious with a women who I can only assume is the warlock hovering over him. What the hell! This bitch. Then I noticed a small girls. Who is she?. Iris got distracted by our presence. "Playtimes over" we said in sync. Giving her a quick look Izzy pulls out her whip and I get my staff, ready to fight.  

Iris picks up the child. "Let her go!" Izzy yelled. "This is Madzie and she's better off with me" She opened up a portal, "You can save the red head. But she still owes me" Iris said as she disappears with the little girls through the portal. Giving Izzy another look, we ran to Alec. I kneeled next to him as he woke up.

Alec's POV

I felt so guilty about the whole incident with Clary's mother that I agreed to go with her to meet a warlock who she claimed can bring her mother back. Which of course backfired and the next thing I know I was knocked unconscious. 

I begin to wake up and I see Aria tearing up and a worried Izzy. Thank the angel. "We have to find Clary" I grunt as they helped me up. They nodded and we ran to find Clary. We found Clary along with Jace in the basement. I let out a sigh of relief. 

Aria ran and hugged Jace. "Jace! Is everything okay? " She exclaimed. They nodded. Something seems off but I let it go. I gave Jace a hug. "We should get out of here." Izzy said. Agreeing we all left for the institute. 

[A/N: Finally was able to get this chapter done! Sorry for the wait! Hopefully you liked this chapter. What do you guys think?  Valentine now has both the cup and soul sword. Alec's new nickname for Aria. "Ria" Do you like it? Aria and Izzy got to know each other. Iris Rouse happen and its certainly not the last of her. I'll keep working on my fight scenes. I know I said this chapter was going to the the funeral but its will be the next one and how they plan to stop Valentine. More Alec & Aria moments. Ability reveals etc. Please look forward to it & Thank you for your patience! x M]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1.4K 25
Alec Lightwood is 21 years old and has promptly been arrested for being complicit in a group assault on a older gentleman that tried to commit rape o...
8K 210 43
Everyone thought that Hope Herondale-Lightwood, Jace's twin is dead. But what if she's not. What if one day a girl comes to the New York Institute an...
158K 3.4K 34
Clary Fairchild was to be protected by Mayla Stonehart. Years of hiding her true identity made Mayla live in fear every day and look over her shoulde...
9.5K 324 41
Alessandra, is a four year old shadowhunter, that is a little more than a shadowhunter, in fact she is more angel than human. Her mother is an angel...