Almos

By jmysticdreams

"Who are you?" I asked him but instead of answering my question he suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me for a... More

Almos
Beginning
Moon
School
Fountain
Him
Church
Unexplained
Classmate
Maze
Infirmary
Questor
Confuse
Break-up
Between
Date
Fear
Darkness
Pray
Empty
Chadd
Guardian
Trap
Drown
Unexpected
Arrogant
Another
Annoying
Hell
Bringer
Bellinor
Awake
Control
Silence
Souls
Sinners
Voice
Bless
Spirit
Pain
Familiar
Kiss
Truth
Fe
Azazel
Why
Sudden
Vanished
Aylin
Fix
Fallen
Deep
Wait
Answers
Story
Stop

Demons

114 9 0
By jmysticdreams

Thirteen:

Fear.

The is the first thing that I feel and I can no longer take it, my body begins to shaken as the dark creatures gets closer to me. I don't know what else to do but to shut my eyes firmly and felt that someone hold me and swings me from somewhere.

"Hey!"

'Almos?!' I quickly open my eyes as soon as I recognized his voice.

"We need to--"

Without finishing his words I just quickly hug him and just let myself cry through his shoulder.

I'm so scared and wish for one thing, to meet the only person that I badly wanted to see for the last time and it was no other than 'Almos'.

...

I don't know if how long did I cry or even how long Almos let me hug him, because the truth I really don't care. I don't want him to stay away from me as I felt his warmth as soon as I held on to him. Even though it isn't right, I just hug him as long as I gather all my strength.

"Are you alright now?" I heard him asked after I finally stop crying.

"Ye-yes." I answered as my voice trembles.

Almos lightly push me while I let my head bow down. "We need to go." he said before holding my hand so tight and without a word he me pulled into run.

...

Am I dreaming? But then, I can still feel his hand on mine so, I am not dreaming.

"Jeanne!" I look up as he called my name and he stops so I stop too. "You need to calm down and try not to think too much. Just take a deep breath and inhale, exhale, okay?" He calmly ordered.

I don't know what got my attention to follow what he said. I just did what he said. I did it five times while my eyes close and afterwards I open my eyes to meet his gaze.

"What was that?" the first thing that comes out of my mind.

"I don't know if this is the right time to tell you what those are. Yet, you have the right to know." He said and finally releasing my hand while I finally realize that we're out of the church.

"Where are we?"

"We are not in a dream, because you are still awake."

"Then," I quickly turn my eyes around and that was the only time I finally notice that we're in a garden. "This place? I never had been here."

"It's behind the church and this place is private so..."

"What!" I answered in a high tone. "Why did you bring me here?" there was mixed criticism of what I said to him and it seems he noticed it.

"Do you really think you can pass through those creatures with the mental break happened to you right there?"

There was no irritation or criticism in what he said and even more obvious was the extreme concern over what had happened to me.

"I'm sorry." I immediately apologized.

"You don't have to. It's not your fault that you cannot control your own power."

"What power are you talking about? Because I'm so confused right now and I don't think I'll be in my right mind if these things continue."

"I already told you that you're a 'Questor', the one that can travel--"

"Through time and space," I said cutting him off. "My abilities or powers or whatever you call it. I have no idea what was that. And if... just if... those things do exist on me then, what was those dark creatures that was about to come closer to me?"

"Not this time."

"F@ck up, Almos! Just tell who the hell those are?!" I yelled.

"Calm down please. And stop cursing because we're still in the church."

That was the time that I finally realize that we're still around the church. I quickly back off and take a deep breath before I replied.

"Okay! Just please, explain to me whatever you know. And don't ever think that I won't understand a thing because I can, okay."

Almos firmly stare at me and it took him longer before he surrender a deep sighed. "Alright, you win. I'll tell you." He said. "They are Demons."

"Wh-what?!"

"Yes, Demons."

I was shock but then why 'Demons'? "Wh-why are they here?"

"To get you."

"Me?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because you're a 'Maiden Spirit'."

"What was that?"

"You--" he was about to answer when suddenly a nun came and interrupted us.

"Excuse me." the nun said that we both look at her. "I'm sorry but you are not allowed to be here."

"We're sorry, Sister." Almos replied that took me by surprise. "We got lost and could not find a way to get out of this place. We're so sorry about that."

"Oh, is that so. You have nothing to worry about, many are really lost in this area but anyway, I can guide you back to the front."

"We appreciate it, Sister." he answered.

"It's my duty to help." She replied. "Follow me."

"Yes, Sister." Almos agreed but before he could step forward I quickly hold the hem of his shirt that made him to look back at me. "You'll be fine." He said as if he understands the fear that begins to build up after knowing that we're going back at the front of the church.

"But..." hesitation was added but then he suddenly grabs my hand and holds it tight.

"I'll be here with you." He said and gives me a lighter smile that melts my heart away.

...

"Th-thank you." I said after we came back from where he found me. And I'm so relieved that the outside surrounding finally comes back to normal.

"No need to thank me because that is my duty. To protect you."

"Why?"

He intently looks me in the eyes. "Seriously, I don't know why."

I'm speechless and let ourselves fall into silence as we stare to each other.

*** ***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 512 66
(Previously known as 'Forbidden love') My legs have a mind of their own and i find myself walking towards the bathroom. She left it unlocked. I turn...
596 114 50
She wanted to be alive as a free spirit. She wanted to laugh and love but what happens when your life doesn't want these things from you?? There is d...
Unmask By L.E.S

Non-Fiction

1.6K 274 22
"You trust me, don't you?" he says with a smile, that smile. It had fooled everyone, even me at some point, and for the first time I want to scream w...
94.6K 4.3K 28
#1 in Scaredtolove #2 in Demonic After her failed suicide attempt, Lia's life was turned for the worst. She lost everything, from her college funds...