La Reina - Alexia Putellas

Per juliendrf

A story about Alexia Putellas having some special connection with FC Barcelonas new therapist. 🏅 #1 Alexia �... Més

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
Thank you
46.
47. Bonus Chapter
COMING SOON
COMING SOON
COMING SOON
COMING SOON

24.

6.4K 190 13
Per juliendrf

Erin approaches the door of her hotel room after she came here just minutes ago, when there was a sudden knock.

As soon as the blond opens the door up, the brown haired woman comes into sight, standing there, leaned against the frame with her arms crossed over her chest.

Alexia had a proud smirk on her face.

"Hi there, winner", Erin chuckles, finding the captains look quite amusing when she pulls Alexia inside by her waist, the athlete closing the door behind her as she steps inside.

"Hola, mi amor", Alexia smiles, connecting their lips in a loving kiss, before pushing Erin eagerly towards the bed.

"Uff", the blonde breathes when she bumps onto the mattress, finding the captain standing in front of her just seconds after.

Alexia grabs the hem of her Nike hoodie, quickly pulling it above her head as she undresses in front of Erin, the blonde propping up on her elbows as she lays on her back.

"What are you doing?", Erin asks, biting her lower lip as she watches the athlete undress.

"Getting my reward", Alexia says, her voice firm when she climbs on top of the therapist, now only wearing her joggers and a sports bra, as she straddles the blonde by the legs.

"What for?", Erin teases, reaching up to connect her lips with Alexia's, when the tanned woman leans back, rolling her eyes.

"We won and I scored. I guess two rewards would be even more appropriate", Alexia mumbles, eagerly leaning down when she bites the skin of the blondes neck, pulling Erin's white shirt aside as she does so.

"Two? Someone can't get enough", Erin chuckles dryly, turning her head to give the captain better access when she feels goosebumps rising on the spots Alexia had just touched.

"Like I said before, you make me do this. I can't get enough from you", Alexia slurs, her voice low when she pulls the white shirt over Erin's head, tossing it to the floor, before she immediately connects her lips with the blondes stomach.

"I wonder when we crossed the line from being shy and nervous", Erin mumbles, looking down on herself when she feels those piercing hazel eyes staring up at her.

"What are you saying?", Alexia wonders, holding still for a second.

"I like the way you change. It feels comfortable. That's what I'm saying", Erin blushes, not able to hide a soft moan when she feels Alexia's wet lips reconnecting with the soft skin on her stomach.

"I know what you meant, Erin", Alexia mumbles, opening the therapists pair of jeans with her fingers as she looks up, scanning the blondes expression.

"And that is?", the blonde teases, lifting her brows as she awaits the brown haired woman's comment.

"Crossing the line from being shy? That means you like me being... in charge", Alexia says, proud of herself that she knew what was going on inside the blondes head. She was just too smart.

"I don't know... maybe", Erin blushes, again propping up on her elbows while she watches the tanned woman pulling down her pants, Alexia standing in front of the bed half dressed.

"Maybe I want to try", the captain says, trying to keep her voice firm when she sees the blonde biting her lip, finding that suggestion more than arousing.

"Let's just say I would be open for that", Erin says, giving the Spanish a loving smile as she lays still, gesturing for the captain that she was ready to get... dominated.

"I'm not complaining, then", Alexia smirks, taking the blondes underwear by the sides as she looks up, attempting to pull this small piece of fabric down as well, when suddenly there's another knock on the door.

"Can't they just... stop it for a minute", Erin complains, pulling her panties back up as she stands, pecking a quick lips on the captains lips whose face fell.

"Whoever that is... I'm gonna rip your head off", Alexia mumbles only for herself to hear, when she sits on the bed, her hands folded in her lap as she watches her girlfriend getting the door.

"No", Erin says when she opens up while rolling back her eyes. At least that was until she saw who's standing there.

"Hello, sis", Austin waves, his cheeks blushing when Erin stares at the woman that was standing awkwardly behind him.

It was Alba.

"Hello there", Erin nods, leading the couple inside as she approaches Alexia with a sweet smile, taking her place next to the pouting brown haired beauty.

"I'm sorry for disturbing, but we... oh, Alexia", Austin says when he rounds the corner, seeing the face the captain was wearing.

"You did", Alexia mumbles, her lips pressed in a flat line as she rests back onto her hands, the head coach studying both women's body's, before he got a hint of what they were doing.

"Oh god, I'm- we", Austin stutters, his head turning bright red when he looks to his side, searching for help from the other brown haired woman in the room.

"Hola, Ale. Hi Erin", Alba waves, her fingers fiddling with each other's when she stands beside the head coach nervously, her eyes looking at Alexia's.

"So... Alba and Austin... I wonder what you're here for", Erin stares, cutting off the silence when her brother gives her the look.

Erin wouldn't get the two of them get away from this.

Alexia wasn't even thinking about why the two of them came to Erin's room together.

"Ok, so first of all I want to say... I'm so proud of you, Ale. Your nerves are really iron", Austin says, Alexia now getting a hint that there was something going on. Yet, she pushes that thought away as she smirks.

"When did I ever miss a penalty, coach?", Alexia shrugs, her chin slightly lifting as she earns a light nudge from the blonde beside her.

"Touché", Erin chuckles dryly, staring at her brother as their eyes meet, a thick air between them.

"That's right, Alexia", Austin chuckles nervously, scratching the back of his neck when he looks at Alba again.

"We are here to tell you something", Alba starts, her eyes only on Alexia when now the captain lifts her brows, still not getting what was going on.

"We are together", Austin blabbers out.

Alexia stays silent for a second, looking back and forth between her sister and the Barcelona head coach confused.

"What a surprise", Erin mumbles, her eyes rolling backwards as she stares at her brother, the tension between the sibling unmistakable.

"Well... at least you finally stopped fucking my teammates. Didn't know you were attracted to my coach now", Alexia says as her eyes pierce into her sister's .

Erin's lips part into a small 'o', a small chuckle escape her mouth as she realizes what her girlfriend hat just said.

"You were sleeping with... who exactly?", Austin stares, not knowing that Alba had some intimate moment with other players before.

He was shocked.

"Nevermind, love", Alba grins, giving her sister an angry look when a wave of silence comes rushes over the room.

The therapist stays silent when she just takes in the thick tension between Alexia and her sister, the younger one searching for her boyfriends hand.

"Austin", Alexia suddenly starts, her voice firm as she looks up at him.

"Yes?", he breathes nervously, his heart pounding.

"On a word", the captain commands, standing up as she attempts to leave the blondes room, the coach following quietly behind his player as they leave together.

Erin's eyebrows rise at the change in Alexia's voice that she just heard. The conviction in the athletes voice was unmistakable.

"Alexia, I'm-", Austin starts as soon as the two of them are outside the room.

"Stop. You're not the one talking now, Austin", Alexia stops him immediately, her teeth gritted as he leans back against the wall, intimidated by his players expression.

"I'm not telling you this as your player. I'm telling you this as Albas older sister - the person, who loves her most and will ever love her most", Alexia says with a firm voice, her pointer finger pressed into his chest.

There was a small pause, the coach nodding slightly as she awaits the captain to speak up further.

"With my highest respect...", Alexia starts, her hazel eyes staring into Austin's unsure ones.

"If you hurt Alba, I'm gonna rip your head off", she adds, giving the head coach another determined look, before turning an her heels and walking down the hallway, needing some time to get her thoughts together for a minute.

Austin comes back into the room, finding Alba and his sister sitting next to each other on the bed. The blonde did throw over a loose shirt after the couples appearance.

"What did she say?", Alba wonders, standing up when she takes the coaches hand. Erin just stares at them, still not believing that this was really happening.

"Nothing for you to worry about, love. How about you leave Er and I alone for a minute?", the coach smiles, sweetly kissing the back of Albas hand when the brown haired woman just nods.

"So...", Austin says as soon as his girlfriend had left the room, his hands nervously running through his hair when he looks at his sister.

"Why didn't you tell me, Austin?", the blonde asks, looking into her bare legs sadly. She just couldn't make herself look at her brother, she was just too frustrated.

"I'm so sorry, Er. I guess I was just... afraid", he shrugs, putting his hand over Erin's on the mattress as he studies the blondes face.

"I thought we were past that point", Erin shrugs, her voice small.

"I'm really sorry. I just felt so bad after acting so weird when you and Ale got together. I was afraid that you would...", he says, his voice getting more quiet at the end as he trails off.

"I would what? Be the same?", Erin asks with a firm voice, now finally locking eyes with her brothers gaze when she just shakes her head.

Austin slightly nods.

"You really think of me that way? Wow... I thought after our parents death we agreed to be open wir each other. About everything", Erin says, her face falling as she can't believe what Austin was thinking.

"I know. And I swear I will from now on", Austin says, his lips forming a small smile when Erin leans into him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"I hope so, Austin. You're my brother", Erin sighs, placing her hands onto Austin's forearm as she holds onto him tightly.

"I promise, Er. I really do", Austin nods, promising not only to Erin, but also to himself that from now on he will be open with his sister.

"So, did your captain made an announcement?", Erin wonders, her face brightening up when she thinks about her girlfriend pulling the coach aside for a serious talk.

"Yes... she did", Austin chuckles, replaying the conversation he just shared with Alexia earlier inside his head.

"And?", Erin pushes.

"And she was really making her sight of things clear. If I hurt Alba, then...", he says, his cheeks blushing as he got a little nervous again.

"Then what? She'll rip your head off?", Erin laughs, but she quickly stops herself when she sees her brothers expression change.

"Alexia really did say that? Like... my Alexia?", Erin reacts, her jaw dropping to the floor when she sees Austin nodding at her comment.

"Wow", she chuckles, nudging Austins side when he just blushes, joining his sisters laugher a second later.

"I hope she's aware that the same goes for her", he suddenly says. Not it was Erin's laugh that got away quickly.

"What?", she wonders.

"If she'll hurt you... I mean I can't really rip her head off because she's an absolute fantastic player but... I just hope she won't", he shrugs.

Erin's lips form into a small smile. She finds her brothers protectiveness extremely cute.

"I hope she won't either", Erin says, her hands palming her cheeks when she feels herself getting bright red.

"You love her", Austin says.

"Did Alba tell to you?", Erin wonders, eyes widening.

"No. It's just really obvious. I can see it in the way you look at her. And the way she looks at you. That is love", he smiles, side hugging his sister.

"I guess so", Erin smiles back, again resting her head on her brothers shoulder.

⬇️⭐️⬇️

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

188K 7.9K 51
World-wide known Alexia Putellas. Everyone knows her. Everyone follows her. Her secret? She has a wife.
359K 15.5K 70
A story of Alexia Putellas visiting the Barcelona Rehab Center after her knee injury. 🥇woso 🥇alexiaputellas 🥇 barcelona 🥇 putellas 🥇 la reina...
52.1K 2.3K 21
Would you believe if someone tells you that you will find the love of your life on a dating app? Me neither... But what if that really happen? Discov...
156K 8.5K 50
Alana Foden, and her sister Gabby, transfer to Barcelona and somehow before she's even arrived in the city, an enemy has already been made, after a c...