14.

It was Saturday evening and Austin would come over within 15 minutes to pick Erin up for the event.

She was standing in the bedroom in front of her huge mirror, looking at herself in the dark grey dress she bought for tonight. It was long, stopping just at her ankles. The fabric was thin. The dark grey dress was showing off Erin's back completely.

She turns, watching her behind and the therapist wonders, if Alexia would like her in this outfit. She went to buy it with Martha a few days ago, after Austin had based her to join the ceremony tonight.

Suddenly, Erin's phone vibrates at it was laying on the bed, along with the purse the blonde was going to take with her.

It was Alexia.

I'm now waiting for Alba
and then we'll make our way
to the event. I wish I could
just change plans and go
to yours instead.

Erin smiles at the captains message. She new Alexia was nervous, due she told her several times that she hated these kind of events. The athlete didn't like all those eyes and cameras on her at all.

I wish you could just
come here, too. Don't be nervous.
I'll be watching you from the television.

Great. I'm even more nervous
now that I know you're watching

Erin smiles at the woman's comment, when she looks at herself in the mirror, again. She felt beautiful. And she wanted Alexia to think she was beautiful, too. She wanted to impress the Spanish. She wanted the captain to want her.

She watches herself, overthinking if the dress was the right choice when Erin heard a dull sound downstairs.

It was Austin.

"Erin, I'm here. Are you coming?", Austin shouts from downstairs, Erin taking a deep, nervous inhale when she checks herself in the mirror one last time, before grabs her things, making her way downstairs.

"Coming", Erin shouts when she comes down the stairs, the light, thin dress hugging her body just perfectly.

"Wow", Austin states as he awaits his sister at the entrance, his eyes roaming over Erin's body.

"Alexia won't be able to stare somewhere else", Austin marvel, embracing his sister in a tight hug when he holds the door open for his sister to enter.

"I hope so. I'm pretty nervous, actually", Erin chuckles as she makes her way towards the car, the air of the cool summer night making her freeze a little.

"There's no way she won't like it. You look fantastic, Er", he smiles as he opens the door of his car for Erin as she takes her place into the passenger seat.

"Such a gentleman", Erin chuckles, as she rests into the comfortable seat, trying to calm her breathing, when Austin gets in on the other side, starting off the engine.

They make their way to the ceremony, which was taking place close to the Camp Nou stadium. It will be something very serious. Austin was wearing an black suit, looking quite expensive.

It was amazing to join him on such an occasion. Something Erin had missed when she was still back at London and Austin was so far away.

The more time the siblings spent together, the more Erin remembered how much she loved him. Since their parents death he had been the most important person in her life and she was glad that they finally were on a solid base, again.