12.

The dog already felt comfortable with this new surroundings. And apparently, Alexia did too when she takes her seat next to her dog on the couch, petting her little angel just when Erin appears from the kitchen with two glasses of water in her hands.

"I see you're already making yourselves comfortable", Erin smiles when she puts the glasses of water on the table, looking back and forth between Alexia and the small dog that was now laying in her lap.

"Yes, I'm... sorry, is it okay with the dog on the couch?", Alexia worries, looking if Nala had lost any fur on her way onto the captains lap but Erin just chuckles.

"Don't you worry, it's all fine. Let me get some water for my other guest", Erin smiles, referring on the dog when she gets a bowl of water from the kitchen, placing it just beside the couch.

"There you go, Nala", Erin chuckles, when the dog rushes down from the sofa, drinking up half of the huge bowl.

"Thank you, Erin", Alexia smiles when the therapist takes her seat beside the tanned woman, resting back against the soft leather of the couch.

"No need to thank me for that. I'm happy that the both of you agreed to come inside", Erin says, looking towards Alexia when she turns a little, leaning sideways against the cushions, staring at those hazel orbs in the dimmed light.

"Your place is really nice", Alexia says, looking around when her eyes land on a huge picture just next to the television, showing Erin, Austin and two other people in the Arsenal stadium.

"These are Austin, my parents and I", Erin says when she presses her lips onto each other, following Alexia's gaze. She knew there was something bothering her. Something she wanted to ask.

"Just ask", Erin chuckles, seeing Alexia relax when the hazel eyes look back at the blonde.

"It's amazing to see you and your brother this happy", the captain says and Erin watches the picture of them and their parents with an sad expression.

"Our parents died a few years ago in a plane crash. Since then, many things changed. But I guess I'm that to spend more time with him now", Erin answers, when the captain turns her head with an surprised expression.

"Ai dios mio, I'm so sorry, Erin", Alexia says, her voice small when she studies the picture. Never could she imagine both parents dying at the same time.

"It was a very hard time but Austin and I have been so close ever since. We were really growing with that", Erin explains with a proud smile.

"Maybe that's why he's so overprotective with you. He doesn't want you to get hurt", Alexia shrugs, carefully putting her hand on the blondes thigh, comforting her.

"I know. But it's still annoying sometimes", Erin chuckles, leaning slightly closer as she was finding comfort in the beautiful woman's touch. She liked that warm feeling on her thigh that Erin was feeling through the fabric of the jeans.

"My dad died when I was a young girl", Alexia suddenly says, her voice sounding sad when Erin watches the captains expression change.

"I guess we're having something in common, then. I'm always there for you if you wanna talk, you know", Erin offers, feeling the urge to hug the athlete. She wanted to be close to her, but Erin was afraid to push her too much.

Erin takes a deep breath and then just goes for it.

She gets over to the captain, standing in front of the couch for a moment before she sits on the athletes lap, slowly lowering herself when she straddles the brown haired woman's legs, resting on them.

The blonde leans forward, wrapping her arms carefully around Alexia's neck, intertwining her own hands behind her head when she just stares into those beautiful, hazel eyes.