24.

Erin approaches the door of her hotel room after she came here just minutes ago, when there was a sudden knock.

As soon as the blond opens the door up, the brown haired woman comes into sight, standing there, leaned against the frame with her arms crossed over her chest.

Alexia had a proud smirk on her face.

"Hi there, winner", Erin chuckles, finding the captains look quite amusing when she pulls Alexia inside by her waist, the athlete closing the door behind her as she steps inside.

"Hola, mi amor", Alexia smiles, connecting their lips in a loving kiss, before pushing Erin eagerly towards the bed.

"Uff", the blonde breathes when she bumps onto the mattress, finding the captain standing in front of her just seconds after.

Alexia grabs the hem of her Nike hoodie, quickly pulling it above her head as she undresses in front of Erin, the blonde propping up on her elbows as she lays on her back.

"What are you doing?", Erin asks, biting her lower lip as she watches the athlete undress.

"Getting my reward", Alexia says, her voice firm when she climbs on top of the therapist, now only wearing her joggers and a sports bra, as she straddles the blonde by the legs.

"What for?", Erin teases, reaching up to connect her lips with Alexia's, when the tanned woman leans back, rolling her eyes.

"We won and I scored. I guess two rewards would be even more appropriate", Alexia mumbles, eagerly leaning down when she bites the skin of the blondes neck, pulling Erin's white shirt aside as she does so.

"Two? Someone can't get enough", Erin chuckles dryly, turning her head to give the captain better access when she feels goosebumps rising on the spots Alexia had just touched.

"Like I said before, you make me do this. I can't get enough from you", Alexia slurs, her voice low when she pulls the white shirt over Erin's head, tossing it to the floor, before she immediately connects her lips with the blondes stomach.

"I wonder when we crossed the line from being shy and nervous", Erin mumbles, looking down on herself when she feels those piercing hazel eyes staring up at her.

"What are you saying?", Alexia wonders, holding still for a second.

"I like the way you change. It feels comfortable. That's what I'm saying", Erin blushes, not able to hide a soft moan when she feels Alexia's wet lips reconnecting with the soft skin on her stomach.

"I know what you meant, Erin", Alexia mumbles, opening the therapists pair of jeans with her fingers as she looks up, scanning the blondes expression.

"And that is?", the blonde teases, lifting her brows as she awaits the brown haired woman's comment.

"Crossing the line from being shy? That means you like me being... in charge", Alexia says, proud of herself that she knew what was going on inside the blondes head. She was just too smart.

"I don't know... maybe", Erin blushes, again propping up on her elbows while she watches the tanned woman pulling down her pants, Alexia standing in front of the bed half dressed.

"Maybe I want to try", the captain says, trying to keep her voice firm when she sees the blonde biting her lip, finding that suggestion more than arousing.

"Let's just say I would be open for that", Erin says, giving the Spanish a loving smile as she lays still, gesturing for the captain that she was ready to get... dominated.

"I'm not complaining, then", Alexia smirks, taking the blondes underwear by the sides as she looks up, attempting to pull this small piece of fabric down as well, when suddenly there's another knock on the door.