33.

About half an hour after the Spanish captain had left the hotel where Erin and the group were staying, the therapist finds herself sitting on her bed as she watches some television.

Suddenly, her phone rings.

"Hi there, love, are you back to the hotel?", she asks as she takes the call, seeing that it was Alexia who was calling her.

There was silence on the other end of the line, only Alexia's breathing was hearable for Erin, which makes the blonde wonder.

"Alexia?", she asks, sitting up on her phone.

"Someone's following me", was the only thing Alexia says, her voice as quiet as she could manage while she was walking through a park, no lights around her as she looks back over her shoulder.

"What? Are you sure?", Erin asks, immediately standing up as she puts her phone on speaker, grabbing her shoes from next to the wardrobe.

"I'm half way to the hotel. That man is following me for about two miles now", Alexia whispers, her voice frightened, sounding scared as she takes a turn to the right, which wasn't the direction she was usually going to.

She just wanted to get rid of this stranger.

With quick steps the captain walks down the street, keeping her pace as she breathes nervously, her body shaking.

"Send me your location", the blonde says, throwing a hoodie over her body after taking on her shoes as she gets to the door.

Only seconds later, a message from the captain pops up, showing where she was right now.

"I'll call the police", Erin says, dialing the number of emergency when Alexia's breath hitches at the other end of the line.

"No. Please don't, Erin", Alexia mumbles, again looking back over her shoulder as she sees the man, dressed with a cap and black hoodie coming closer.

"Alexia. You're in danger. I'm not discussing that with you", Erin says, looking at her screen as she sees the emergency number dialed in, ready to press the call bottom.

Her own heart beat increases, afraid that something would happen to her girlfriend.

Neither of them had been in a situation like this before.

"Please don't. I can't have more news sites bothering me. The police doesn't help with this", Alexia mumbles, starting to jog slowly when she hears the steps behind her getting faster.

Erin sighs, knowing that the captain of course was just scared.

"Okay, stay calm, Alexia. Try to turn and walk back into my direction. I'll meet you as soon as possible", the blonde says, already on her way as she jogs down the hallway.

She knew that there was no point in discussing this with Alexia. The most important thing was to just meet up with the athlete as soon as possible, preventing her from something worse happening.

"Okay. Can you stay on the line, please?", Alexia begs, again looking over her shoulder as she turns, eager to be in the blondes arms as soon as possible.

"Of course", Erin mumbles as she runs down the stairway, almost trembling over her own feet as she moves as quick as she could.

Alexia's steps get quicker and quicker, she was close to running through the empty streets around midnight, while her heat was beating faster than she had ever experienced it.

She was so scared.

"Are you still there?", Erin breathes, her voice fast as she jogs, looking at the map on her phone as she sees that the athlete was going through the park, backwards at her earlier position.