6.

It was the next morning and when Erin's alarm was taking off at 5:30, she already had her eyes wide open.

She wasn't sure if she was nervous or excited. Probably both. Erin still couldn't believe that in just 30 minutes the Barcelona captain would pick her up to give her a ride at the airport.

Even if Erin knew it wasn't a date it somehow felt like it. She felt like back in her teenage years when she first fell in love.

But this already seemed more intense than everything Erin had experienced before and although her brother was still in the way the therapist was eager to find out where things with Alexia were going.

When her alarm went off again 5 minutes later the blonde quickly get up ans sprints towards the bathroom, now being a little more excited than before, suddenly feeling late.

She quickly puts on the Barcelona traveling outfit she already had prepared last evening and puts the last things she needed inside her case.

It was a short two day trip but Erin still wanted to make sure she wasn't forgetting anything, since it was her first trip with the new club.

At last she puts on the dark blue blazer with the club logo printed on the left side of the chest and then goes into the kitchen for quick espresso and some vitamins.

The time was running because the moment Erin watches in her phone it was already 5:58. In the next moment she carries her case down the stairs and arrives on the ground floor just in time when there is a knock at the door.

Erin stands still, holding her breath.

The second the knock resounds through the small hallway Erin's palms get sweaty. She exhales slowly and then quickly collects her thoughts, not wanting to look rushed when she opens the door for Alexia.

"Good morning", Erin smiles when she opens the door, her suitcase in the other hand when she holds her breath, again.

The athlete looked extremely good in the traveling outfit, the fabric of the blazer showing off her shoulders and arms in a very attractive way.

Alexia wears her hair straightened and open, the laces softly falling over her shoulders.

"Hola", Alexia smiles, taking a step forward, grabbing Erin's suitcase when the therapist closes the door after her, immediately flattered by the athletes actions.

"You didn't have to do that, you know", Erin chuckles, following Alexia towards the car that was parked in front of the house.

"I know, but I wanted to", the captain says as she puts the suitcase in the trunk, proud of herself that she could make Erin smile with such a small gesture.

"Thank you for picking me up", Erin says as she gets into the car while Alexia takes her place on the drivers seat.

"My pleasure", the captain grins and then starts the engine, putting her hand on the gear lever, her eyes on the road.

"So, how often have you been in Madrid?", Erin asks, nervously laying back in the passenger seat, trying to find some comfort in the soft leather.

"I have to admit that I lost count. So probably very often. And you?", Alexia laughs when she takes a turn to the right, getting towards the highway that was leading them to the airport.

"I actually never have been there. But I heard that between Madrid and Barcelona, Barcelona is the more beautiful city", Erin says, earning a nod from Alexia.

"That's why I joined this club and not Atletico or Real Madrid", the captain says proudly.

"How come you play at the same club for that long?", the therapist asks, interested in the athletes intentions.