20.

It was match day.

The first match for the Spanish National Team was starting today and Austin, Martha, Jenni and Erin decided to travel to England together and watch them live.

They took the earliest flight possible to London Heathrow, got a taxi towards the hotel and quickly went for lunch. Now the group was on their way to the stadium, excited for the first match of the Spanish National Team to finally start.

"What is your guess, Er?", Martha asks, her arm around Jennis shoulders when the couple walks beside Erin, Austin close behind them concentrated on his phone.

"I guess they'll win. It's Finland after all, the team will make a good job", Erin mumbles, taking in the mass of people storming towards the huge stadium. A stadium she used to work at before while her time back at Arsenal London.

"You just want to watch your girlfriend in badass mode", Jenni laughs, pressing a light kiss to Martha's cheeks.

"Ale is so hot when in badass mode. She's a whole different person on the pitch", Martha says, watching Erin as she blonde just watches at the crowds, her eyes focused on her way as her cheeks blush.

If they only knew the many facets Alexia was having.

Erin smirks at the thought, the memories from last nights phone call replaying in her head when she shoves her hands into her black joggers, looking downwards as she tries to hide her expression.

"You see her look, everyone?", Jenni shrieks, pointing at Erin when she sees the smirk that had appeared on the blondes face, making the therapist press her lips together as she slightly shakes her head.

They had no idea.

"I saw it, too!", Martha laughs, playfully nudging Erin's side when she turns back towards Austin, who was wearing a light smirk as well, as he follows the group still staring at his phone.

"Did you see it too, Austin?", Martha asks, Jenni and her staring at the coach while Erin just keeps walking, finding this situation both exciting and embarrassing.

She didn't really like them making fun of her relationship with Alexia, due she knew the captain wanted them to be mostly private.

They just didn't spit anything out of what they were doing when alone. And this was just how Erin wanted it to be.

"What?", the man wonders, peeking up from his phone, right before refocusing on the screen again, not really listening to what the ladies had talked about.

"Nevermind, Austin. It's better you stay silent", Erin mumbles in a dry tone, making Jenni and Martha laugh all over again. They did find the blondes acting quite amusing.

"What are you doing on your phone anyway, coach? Since we've been leaving the plane you stare at that thing all day", Martha teases, wrapping her arm around Jenni as they keep walking, both of them wearing Spanish jersey with Hermoso printed on the back.

Erin's outfit was of course matching them, just the print was different from theirs. Of course she was wearing the jersey Alexia gave her the other day. She felt good in it. Comfortable.

When she takes a look around, she saw hundreds of people wearing Alexia's jersey but she was the one of them that mattered most.

Because Alexia was her girl.

And the blonde was sure she never wanted to lose this attractive, sympathetic woman again.

"He's probably texting with some woman", Erin suddenly mumbles, eyeing back over her shoulder towards his brother, who was wearing a Spanish jersey as well, not having any print on the back.