30.

Erin opens her eyes at the sun shining through the window, turning her head as she sees the athlete laying next to her on her stomach, arms and legs spread in every possible direction.

"Buenos dias, mi amor", Alexia mumbles, turning her head as she brushes the long brown hair out of her face, staring at Erin through her tired eyelids as she smiles.

"Good morning, sleepy head", Erin chuckles, turning on her side as she admires the muscles back of the strong woman laying next to her.

"You are really beautiful, Erin", Alexia smiles before closing her eyes again when's he feels the therapist stroking over her bare back.

"Take a look at the mirror", the blonde chuckles, sliding closer as she presses several kisses on the athletes back, pecking the talked skin down from Alexia's neck until reaching her lower back.

"How does everything you're doing feel so good", Alexia mutters, her eyes closed as she takes a deep breath, enjoying the blondes touch.

"You're very talented yourself, love", Erin chuckles in between kisses, softly kissing her way back up before resting close to the captain as Alexia throws an arm over her.

"After last night... I believe that", Alexia murmurs, referring to the perfect last night the couple had shared with each other.

"So it was okay for you to not watch the match until the end?", Erin wonders, earning a dry chuckle from the captain beside her.

"Let's say it was okay to make an exception for you", Alexia answers, turning her head as she presses her lips gently against the blondes forehead.

"Don't act like that. You liked me teasing you", Erin says, turning onto her back as she grabs her phone, searching for something in the internet.

"I can't lie, can I?", Alexia chuckles in return, turning onto her back as well as she lays next to Erin, watching what the therapist was doing.

"What are you looking for?", Alexia asks, staring into the small screen.

"Aren't you interested how the game ended yesterday?", Erin wonders, eagerly opening Google while Alexia realizes that since they got into the elevator last night, she didn't even think about the match that had taken part.

"Can I bet?", Alexia asks excited, keeping her eyes shut, not wanting to see the result on the screen yet.

"Go for it", Erin chuckles, looking through the match information as she awaits her girlfriends guess.

"It ended 2-1 for Germany", Alexia guesses, making Erin nod proudly in return.

"You're right. And guess who scored", the blonde says, switching off her phone, putting it onto the nightstand next to Alexia's bed.

"Lucy Bronze", the captain says, her guess coming out like a cannon shot.

"Right. I'm really excited for her to join Barcelona", Erin says, excited to work with the well known winger she still knows from the English league.

"Me too. I think Lucy and I could get along very well on the pitch. We're both combiners so I think we can create something very good together", Alexia marvels, already excited for the season to finally start again.

"Don't think about the season now, love. Focus on the tournament first and the holiday after", Erin says, turning towards the midfielder as Alexia lays on her back, looking at the ceiling.

"About that...", the captain stutters, putting one hand behind her head as she rests onto the comfortable pillow.

"I wanted to talk to you about something", Alexia adds, trailing off as she out of a sudden feels her heartbeat increasing.