47. Bonus Chapter

"Erin, are you coming?", Alexia asks from downstairs, her shoes already on as she awaits for the blonde to finally come down.

"One more minute!", Erin shouts from upstairs, while the brown haired woman was already standing by the door, a bagpack over her shoulder and a Barcelona cap on her head.

"Jaume, come on. Mommy's already waiting", the blonde asks, stretching her hand out for the small boy to take as she stands at the top of the stairs with a soccer ball under her arm.

"Mom, can you help me with the shirt, please?", the little blonde boy asks, looking out of his room with hazel orbs as he holds the shirt into his mothers direction.

"Come here, buddy. Of course I'll help you", Erin smiles, watching her son approaching her as she takes the sports shirt, happily helping in putting it on.

"See, everything set. Ready?", the blonde asks, taking the young boys hand as they both go down the stairs, Alexia waiting at the door with Nala strolling around as she smiles up at them.

"Hey there, is my favorite ready for his first training?", the four time Ballon D'Or winner smiles as she watches her wife and their son slowly coming down the stairs, leaning backwards against the door as she couldn't help but smile all over her face.

That was happiness.

Ever since Alexia had ended her career, building up a family became one of her biggest wishes. And now she was standing here in their house, her wife, their son and dog with them as they would all join the journey of Jaime'a first real soccer training.

"We're here, coach", Erin chuckles, pecking a sweet kiss on her wife's cheek as Alexia blushes at the contact, looking for Nala who had lazily stolled back towards the living room of their Barcelona town house.

"Come here, old lady. We're waiting for you", Alexia asks out for the dog, the small puffy pet approaching her again as the Barcelona female head coach picks her up, taking her sons hand as Erin gets the car keys.

"Are you nervous, Jaume?", Erin asks from behind them as Alexia lifts the small boy into the backseat, buckling him up while the blonde helps Nala into the trunk.

"I'm not nervous. Mom says that I'll be as good as my mommy if I train hard", Jaume shrugs, looking at the soccer ball in his hands as Alexia presses a proud kiss on his forehead, closing the door as she takes her place in the passenger seat.

"You told him that he would be as good as me one day?", Alexia asks as she takes her place beside the blonde, Erin already starting the engine as they start their ride the Youth Barcelona training ground.

"I thought building up some pressure would motivate him", Erin chuckles, looking back as she sees her small blonde boy playing with the ball in the backseat, his soccer boots already on as she grins at the ball.

"He loves soccer, thankfully. But him just being happy with it would be enough. He doesn't have to go through what I had", Alexia breathes, thinking back at the time when she still was an active player, the media presence increasing over the years.

"Yeah... we had a hard time. But you're aware that no one will ever be as good as you were, right?", Erin asks, smiling proudly at the thought of the career Alexia could look back to now.

"Maybe. I guess all of the work was extremely worth it", Alexia nods, her eyes on the street as she feels Erin's cold fingers grabbing the warm hand in her lap, squeezing it.

"I could only do it with your help, Mrs. Putellas", Alexia chuckles, tightening her grip around the blondes hand as she looks happily at Erin's face, her wife focused on the street as she was driving.

"Would you wish for yourself getting back to be a player?", Erin asks, eyes on the street while Alexia brushes her thumb over the back of the blondes cold hand.

"I'm not sure... I mean I did win everything as a player. Now I wanna do the same as their coach", Alexia smiles, excited for the new season to finally start.

"I hope you and the Barcelona Femini will be able to win the Champions League this season", Erin smiles, excited for the season to start again.

"Me too, I have the feeling that we are ready", Alexia nods, excited about the start of her second season as their head coach.

Leading the Barcelona Women's team as a head coach had never been Alexia's first intention, but after her retirement and Austin's change in position to train the Englands National Team, she decided to give it a try.

Now, two years later she did never regret her decision, plus liking the fact that her and Erin were now colleagues made it even more comfortable for Alexia to work with the club.

Suddenly, the coaches phone rings.

"It's Austin. He says that they're already at the training ground", Alexia informs, looking back to check Jaume who was still playing with the ball.

"Are you happy for you uncle to watch you at your first training?", Erin asks, peeking back towards the backseat through the mirror, seeing shining hazel orbs look at her.

"I am. Is Auntie Alba coming as well?", Jaume asks.

The small boy always liked his aunt more than his uncle, maybe because of the fact that she was always bringing some toys whenever she was flying in from England.

"Yes, auntie Alba is coming as well, sweetheart", Alexia chuckles, resting back into the seat as she watches her wife searching for a parking lot.

"Here we are", Erin smiles, switching off the engine when she sees her brother Austin and his wife Alba approach them with their Barcelona caps on, wearing the same as Alexia and Erin were wearing.

Somehow, it had become their thing over the last years whenever they would watch a Barcelona match.

Alexia was the first to get out of the car, opening the door of the backseat as she helps Jaume out of the car.

"Here we are, sweetheart", the coach smiles as she kneels down, wrapping her arms tightly around her small boys shoulders as she pulls him into a tight hug.

"I'm extremely proud of you, Jaume", the brown haired woman mumbles, closing her eyes shut as she takes in that moment, loving how she was able to take her small boy to his first soccer training with the club after playing with him for months and months at home.

"You don't have to cry, mommy", Jaume chuckles, seeing as his mothers eyes water up at the sight of him.

Alexia was extremely proud.

"I know, baby. I know", she sniffles, wiping away the tear that was running down her cheek as she thinks about how lucky she was.

How much she wished that her father Jaume could be here to watch his grand son, who was named after him, visiting his first training session.

"I'm just so proud of you", Alexia smiles, again kissing the blonde boy's forehead when suddenly, Austin, Alba and Erin together with Nala appear from behind.

"Hey there, buddy", Austin smiles, taking his nephew up when Alba hands the small boy a bag, smiling all over her cheeks as she watches the little ones face light up.

"For me?", Jaume asks, grabbing the bag, while Erin stands behind her wife, wrapping her arms around Alexia's waist as she puts her chin onto the tanned woman's shoulder, watching their son get the gift.

"Of course, buddy", Alba chuckles as the young boy unwraps the present, revealing a tiny Barcelona jersey.

"Read the back", Austin smiles proudly as Alba helps Jaume turning around the jersey, revealing the name that was printed on the back of the shirt.

Putellas.

Erin and Alexia smile proudly, the young boy throwing on the shirt quickly before approaching his mothers with a happy grin on his face.

"Anyone else having the feeling that La Reina's son is getting a Prince on the pitch?", Austin chuckles proudly.

Thank you @rosalieaddiction for the idea

⬇️⭐️⬇️