44.

Erin kept her eyes closed as she was resting in that comfortable armchair, her arms resting in her lap as her head was resting against the pillow.

It was until she felt Alexia approaching her that she slightly opens her eyes, seeing the brown haired woman standing in front of her with a light smirk on her face.

Erin immediately swallows.

Alexia in that attracting black gown. The slit in the fabric that was reaching up her right leg and ended just below the tanned woman's hip. The muscles shown off underneath.

How the black dress was perfectly fitting her waist, yet covering too much of the athletes cleavage. Her shoulders were so toned.

The blonde looks up into Alexia's eyes, the woman staring down at her as Erin bites her lower lip, her heart jumping as she sees how dark those hazel orbs had become.

Those eyes were shining with lust.

However, the blonde didn't feel pretty at all right now, due to the fact she had stitches, bandages everywhere and felt still kind of dizzy.

Yet, she wouldn't complain to that sight in front of her.

"What are you thinking about?", Alexia asks as she just stands in front of the seating blonde, letting Erin admire her body as the blonde again bites down on her lower lip.

"I don't know... that I'm not really in the state to do the things I would really wish for right now", Erin shrugs, her eyes sinking as she looks at the split between Alexia's breast, the black dress covering the tanned skin but not covering too much.

Erin couldn't help but stare.

"Still dirty in your mind, hm?", Alexia asks, a light smirk on her face as she turns, slowly taking big steps towards the windows as she gets to the stereo station, putting on some soft music as she keeps standing there for a second with her back facing Erin.

She knew that she looked well. Hot, even.

Of course she did.

With the confidence she found in those last months it seemed easy to act like that in front of Erin, knowing too well that the blondes mouth would be watering at that sight.

And it did.

Erin eyes sink down the athletes strong back, showing off the bare skin down until her lower back, before enjoying the sight of her perfect butt.

Sadly, Alexia was too far away right now.

The music started to play, Alexia's head looking up as she presses a button next to the windows, letting down the jealousies which somehow made Erin extremely curious.

The blonde shifts in her seat, her arms resting on the sides of the armchair as she felt her hands getting a little sweaty.

Soft beats were resounding the huge room, Erin's eyes watching the Spanish captain turn on her heels as Alexia runs her fingers through her straightened hair, dark orbs now staring at the blonde in the armchair.

"Like what you see?", the captain asks quietly, her voice slightly low as she strolls back in Erin's direction, her hips swaying to the rhythm of the soft beats that were clearly hearable throughout the room.

Erin just nods, swallowing as she sees Alexia's hands sliding down her muscles sides, her fingers tips touching the fabric of her long, black dress.

"I asked you something", the captain asks, her lips in a flat line as she rests her hands on her hips, standing about two meters away from the blonde with her chin slightly lifted.