45.

The night had been extremely short. Even though Erin wasn't able to move properly she managed to bring the Spanish, attractive captain over the edge a few times.

Motionless, the brown haired woman was laying next to the blonde, resting on her stomach with her arms spread apart as Nala was cuddled in the small space between the two women, Erin laying on her back as she tried to find a position she felt comfortable in for some time now.

"Damn it", the blonde mumbles, knowing that she wasn't able to fall back asleep as sue grabs her phone from the night stand, getting on social media for the first time since the finale.

While at the hospital, Erin didn't want to spent her time on instagram, fearing that some information about her and most of all Alexia was going around the world.

But as soon as the therapist opens the app, she was immediately bumped with pictures of the both of them back at the stadium.

It was the moment right after the game when Alexia had come over towards the tribune, pulling Erin into her as she presses a loving kiss on her lips.

That was the moment they came out as a couple.

And that was actual the first ever public moment for the brown haired Spanish captain to coming out with anyone.

Erin smiles as she reads over the comments, although she had been a little scared to do so in the first place she was overwhelmed from all those loving comments.

The fans loved them.

Everyone loved them together.

The thought about Alexia and her being now... public was something that made Erin extremely proud. She couldn't stop the smile on her face as she scrolls through social media.

Suddenly, another post caught her attention.

The Ballon D'Or.

Erin's eyes open up widely. She forgot about that award completely and she could bet that Alexia probably did as well.

The blonde didn't even needed to look over the list. She knew from the moment she saw it that Alexia must be on it. Even though they didn't win the Champions League the Ballon D'Or winner from 2021 won everything else this year.

Erin sits up straight, pushing the blanket down her body as she looks over to the still snoring captain, Alexia laying on her stomach with her lips slightly parted and her upper body bare.

"Alexia", Erin mumbles excitedly, her eyes staring at the small screen in her hand as she sees the athletes name on the list.

"Alexia. Alexia!", Erin says again, a little louder this time as she excitedly puts her phone back on the night stand, wanting to tell her girlfriend about the nomination immediately.

"Wake up, mi amor", Erin whispers as she lays on her side, her cold fingertips stroking the captain strong, yet soft back as she feels Alexia shift, the captain turning her head towards Erin as her mouth was still hanging open.

The blonde loves how the athlete was always sleeping that deep, no alarm in the world being able to wake Alexia up from her sleep.

That woman was a sleeping beauty and Erin hated that she needed to wake her up. But that information was just too important.

"Nala, come here", Erin commands with a playful voice, making the small pet at her place just in front of the bed jump right up as she makes her way onto the Spanish captain.

"Wake her up, Nala. Where's mommy?", Erin asks, the dog immediately excited as she barks, licking up the side of Alexia's face as the captain turns, grabbing for the soft fur of her dog as she takes her arm around Nala, making her stop as she groans.