16.

The night had gone by fast. Before Erin knew it, she slightly opens her eyes to the sunrise, waking up without any alarm in the Barcelona captains bed.

She tiredly turns around, searching for the hot Spanish that had been laying next to her all night long. Even they didn't get much sleep in those few hours.

The blonde looks around the room, searching for the athlete as she finds her in the kitchen area, standing at the kitchen island with some Barcelona shorts and tank top on, already clothed for the training session that will take place within an hour.

"Good morning", Erin mumbles, her throat dry from sleep, her voice low when the captain quickly turns, looking at the blonde that was still laying in her bed.

Naked.

A sight the captain never got to see before but she wanted to see more often. Alexia wanted to get used to this and after last night, she didn't wanted it to be anyone else that wakes up in her bed.

She wanted it to be Erin.

"Buenos días mi querido", Alexia smiles, finishing her work at the stove before she grabs a huge mug, filling something inside and strolls over towards the bed, sitting just at the edge as she hands it to Erin.

The blonde sits up, the blanket covering half of her naked body as she rests against the athlete, hugging her from the side with one arm, while taking the mug from Alexia's warm hands with the other.

"Caramel Macchiato. Gracias", Erin smiles as she inhales the delicious scent that was coming from her mug. The Spanish slightly turns her head, pressing her soft lips against the blondes hairline.

"How are you doing?", Alexia asks, her voice small when she rests her hands on the blondes neck, massaging the back of Erin's head gently.

"The question is how are you doing?", Erin chuckles, voice still dry when she sips from her coffee, happy about the captains gesture.

"Relaxed. Even if it had been quite... exhausting", Alexia chuckles, her cheeks turning a light shade of red when Erin looks at her, happily.

"So it worked?", the blonde bites her lip, watching the captains reaction as Alexia roll her eyes, chuckling at the comment.

"It totally worked", Alexia answers, now blushing bright red when Erin turns, putting the mug on the small table next to the bed when she hugs the beautiful athlete from behind, her arms tight around her strong shoulders.

"The next time you're... stressed. You know where to find me", Erin breathes, her wet lips brushing the woman's ear as she does so, sending a cold shiver through Alexia's body, the captain immediately being reminded of the touches last night.

"I'll take advantage of that", Alexia says, her voice turning into a low breathing just like it has been mostly last night, when she feels the blondes naked body pressed against her back.

She wished she could just skip training this morning, but unfortunately she couldn't.

"I wish we could just skip training", Alexia sighs, holding onto Erin's forearms that were still around her, when she leans back into the comforting touch, the experiences of last night rushing through her mind.

Never in the world did Alexia imagine what she had missed all those years. The exhaustion, relaxed feelings and satisfaction mixed all together after hours of sleeping with the Erin.

But she was grateful she waited that long. Erin being the first one getting to know about this side of Alexia was just like the captain wished for it.