Thank you

Dear readers,

after writing days and days for around 10 hours of reading material and an in my opinion loving story about an athlete, that had a lot to go through and really found someone that you could say is a real soulmate, I have come to the conclusion that I should end this story as long as it's still living and interesting.

All of you make the story the one that it is.

Thank you all for reading the story this far. Thank you for your comments and little stars, for the times that you'd make me laugh with your reactions.

I really enjoyed interacting with you and you interacting with each other. And of course writing this book. Sorry though for the mistakes, autocorrect and not writing in my mother tongue made it pretty complicated sometimes, but I think I'll go over the story and correct the mistakes.

I've got the feeling that the background of the story got even more intense when sadly, Alexia got actually injured the day before the euros and I have to admit writing it somehow felt like an... alternative ending I would've wished for so much.

I really hope she'll bring that trophy home nevertheless, because she freaking deserves it. And I hope we'll be able to see her back on the pitch soon.

Now Erin and Alexia go to the Ballon D'Or ceremony for the big finale of the story and you could say that the both of them really did go through thick and thin together and they're still growing everyday.

Why don't you give me a follow? I already have more ideas in mind.

Thank you all so much!

Thank you for reading
La Reina - Alexia Putellas