15.

Once they get to the car, Alexia attempts to walk around it to hold the door open for Erin to enter, when the blonde holds her back, turning the brown haired woman as she pushes her back against the car, leaning against Alexia, her hand holding onto the Cupras top, giving the athlete no chance to escape.

"Uff", Alexia breathes, as she feels the cold metal of the car against her back and the attractive woman against her front.

"I'm sorry... I can't hold back", Erin says when she connects her lips with the captains neck, putting her hair to the side when she kisses down the soft skin towards Alexia's collarbones, the athletes hands holding her waist for support.

"You're really drunk, Erin", Alexia chuckles, leaning back her head to give the blonde better access to her neck, when she feels those cold fingers tugging at her suit jacket.

"I just can't wait to get home", Erin breathes against Alexia's neck, her hands wandering down the attractive woman's sides, feeling every curve that showed off through the perfectly fitting suit.

"We can't do this here", Alexia whispers, amused by Erin's forward behavior as the blonde finally gives in, taking a sad step back as she lets the captain open the passenger door for her.

"Like you say, Mi Reina", Erin mumbles, sadly taking her seat when Alexia just stays there, watching the blonde buckling herself up as she still stands at the door.

She wasn't sure if she had heard that right.

"What?", Alexia chuckles, not sure if she got what Erin had just said. But she pushes the thought aside when she sees the therapist leaning back into the seat, closing her eyes as the tiredness overcame her.

She softly closes the door shut and gets into the drivers seat, starting the engine to get Erin into bed as soon as possible.

"I'm just resting for a moment", Erin mumbles as she turns her head to face Alexia, tiredly opening her eyes to take in the beautiful woman beside her, again. She couldn't get enough of that look.

That's when Erin's breathing slows down, her eyes falling shut as she gets into an short, relaxing sleep. She felt comfortable around the captains presence, gently resting her hand on Alexia's leg as she falls asleep.

But her rest didn't take long.

Suddenly, the blonde woman awakes from a sniffle, following after an unmistakeable, shaky inhale beside her.

Erins eyes shoot open, staring out the windscreen when she realizes that they were standing in front of an garage, Alexia's, probably.

But when the blonde turns towards the captain, she sees her hands holding onto the steering wheel tightly, her knuckles turning white, as Alexia was rested back against the seat, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Alexia?", Erin asks, her voice quiet and surprised when she feels totally sobered up at this second. The alcohol not seeming to be inside of her any longer.

She quickly unbuckles herself, turning towards the crying woman in the drivers seat when she puts her hand onto the captains cheek, quickly wiping those wet tears away.

But the beautiful woman doesn't answer.

She wasn't able to talk or say anything at all. Her throat was tight. It hurt from crying since she did so the whole drive.

And Erin didn't even notice it.

"Hey, Alexia... what's wrong?", Erin asks, leaning towards the woman as Alexia closes her eyes shut, more tears falling out the second she does, when Erin rests her head onto the woman's shoulder, studying her beautiful face worriedly.