2.

It was the end of a very short summer break and the Barcelona woman's football team gets together for the first training session.

Meeting at the big stadium, the Camp Nou, gave Erin the chills she was missing for the last few weeks. She was so excited for the pre season to start, that she couldn't believe that the day has finally come.

Today was Erin's official first day being an member of the FC Barcelona Feminí. And she was not only proud, but also very excited to meet everyone and get back to business.

And of course Erin was eager to meet the brown haired beauty again. La Reina. Since the night she first met Alexia Putellas in person, she repeated that name inside her head over and over again.

But she made a promise to herself that she needed to focus on work. Even if the attention of the soccer player would make it very difficult, Erin wanted to leave her eyes off the captain, concentrating only on what she has been transferred for - physiological therapy.

It was five minutes before the big meeting and the staff has already gathered together in the large room, waiting for the players to arrive. Every staff member was dressed up in a basic black Barcelona polo shirt, wearing the light purple icon of the club on the left side of the chest.

The staff members had their position printed just under the icon, Erin's reading physiotherapist, which she was more than proud of. She couldn't wait working with the professional athletes.

"Hey Er, are you excited to finally meet up with everyone properly?", Austin strolls over to his sister, leaning his back at the wall on the side of the room, next to the chair where Erin was sitting.

"I'm so excited. I can't wait to finally get back to work", Erin cheers, her eyes lighten up when her gaze meets her brothers.

"I am, too. You will do great, Er. But don't get distracted by a special one", he warns with a light chuckle, leaving Erin all by herself and preparing himself for the attendance of his players.

Erins mind goes back to the night of Austins birthday, when she had that intense moment with the Barcelona captain. La Reina.

It was until the moment that the players started walking into the meeting room, when Erin felt her palms getting a little sweaty, just like they had at the night in the club, as she runs them nervous up and down over her thighs of her dark pair of jeans.

A few players walk inside, shaking their hands and giving hugs here and there, greeting everyone after the summer break. All of the team members seem to be pretty excited to finally be back at the training center as well.

The whole team was nearly there, when finally the special person Erin didn't want to look at was coming inside the large room.

Those hazel eyes immediately lock with the therapist ones.

Erin could feel herself blush, quickly nodding her head and then looking towards her brother, who was busy talking to his co-coach about the agenda for todays meeting.

As soon as everyone has taken their place the head coach was now having the word. The staff was sitting at the side of the room while all the players were sitting in small rows behind the other, facing the big screen Austin was currently pointing at.

Erin tries to keep looking towards the board, but catches herself every now and then staring at the brown haired beauty with her hair pulled up into a ponytail and the Nike head band resting around her head.

La Reina.

The sight of the woman gave Erin chills and she catches her breath, when she suddenly sees Alexias hazel eyes directly on her.

La Reina - Alexia PutellasOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara