1.

Erin follows her older brother Austin down the stairs into the dark basement of the Barcelona downtown club lounge where Erin never went to before. She has never been a person needing a lot of attention so she often impedes to get herself into these parties.

But since it was her brothers birthday, why not doing him a favor. They pass the security guards as Erin follows closely behind her brother, dressed in a light blue suit while Erin was wearing a classic pair of black pants with a white crop top.

The blonde woman wanted to make a good first impression of her brothers teammates and friends, which she never met in person before.

"Hey Er, are you excited to finally meet the team?", Austin asks and Erin lifts her head from the floor, knowing her brother was aware about her being shy when it came to meeting new people.

"What?", she wonders.

"I was asking if you are excited to finally meet your new teammates. The other club members will be happy to finally get to know you", Austin chuckles, as he grabs his sisters wrist, pulling her gently through the entrance doors and inside the club lounge.

"Of course I am", Erin answer after a deep, nervous exhale.

Erin was a physiotherapist and she would start the contract with the Barcelona Football Club at the beginning of pre season that would start within the next weeks.

She arrived just yesterday from Arsenal London after her brother Austin, Barcelonas head coach of the woman's team, was making her transfer for the Spanish top club as well.

Erin knew that they just played the Women's Champions League finale the day before and unfortunately lost against the Olympique Lyonnaise and arrived back from Turin this morning.

Erin believed that it was a bad moment for her to meet her fellow colleagues, because they were probably not in the mood of meeting new people.

"Are you sure it's the right time to meet the new team members?", Erin wonders with a small voice, as Austin grins widely when his teammates come into sight, everyone sitting closely together at the corner of the club.

"Austin!", a few of them greet the man of the day, as they jump up from their seats, while Austin turns back towards his sister for a second.

"Of course it is. You'll love them!", he cheers excited, while getting pulled into several hugs by a few players and his male colleagues of the trainer team.

"Austin! You never told us about your girlfriend!", a dark haired man says excitedly as he points a finger at Erin, standing awkwardly behind his brother.

"She's actually not my girlfriend. I want to introduce you guys to my sister Erin", Austin smiles as the young man shakes Erin's had with a blushing smile.

"You never told us your sister is that hot", the man cheers pulling the bottle of beer to his mouth while letting go of Erin's hand.

"I'm Max", he smiles and then goes back to the group while Erin throws his brother an annoyed look.

"Here's our man of the day!", a blonde woman came towards the two of them greeting Erin first with a fist bump before pulling the head coach in a tight hug. Erin knew from the pictures it was Maria Leon, a long time central defender of the club with a lot of quality.

All the other players were there as well, sitting around the big table on the bench next to each other. Not the whole team was there but a lot seemed to be.

"Let's sing a happy birthday to the best coach!", Jenni Hermoso shouts as she throws her fist up in the air, while all the others start singing a birthday song for her brother. Erin joins the singing with a quiet voice and a smile on her lips.