37.

"What was that, a pass into the goalkeepers' hands?", Alexia jokes, smirking when she jogs towards the goal, getting the ball for the blondes next shot while Erin's stands at the penalty point with her hands crossed over her chest, pouting.

"Come on, at least that shot was better than the last one", the blonde shrugs, staring at the beautiful midfielder while Alexia makes her way back to Erin, again placing the ball in front of her.

"Okay, try again", the Spanish captain smiles, her hands on her hips while she watches Erin take a few steps back and go for another shot.

"If there is a penalty tomorrow, I will go for the left corner", Alexia states, watching how the ball flies again into the middle of the goal, the therapist cheering for herself since she got the goal.

"You're already planning that?", Erin wonders, following the ball as she gets it again.

"Yes. I'm left footed so the goalkeeper will go for the right side. So the left corner is a little more surprising", Alexia chuckles, taking the ball after blowing her girlfriend a small kiss and places it on the penalty point.

"Show me", Erin smiles, standing beside the brown haired beauty while Alexia prepares for her penalty.

"Like that", she says, her voice calm right before going for the shot.

It was amazing how Alexia's expression changed from the very sweetest and softest to the concentrated badass one.

Erin loved it.

"You look so hot when you're wearing that face", Erin chuckles, watching the ball flying into the net before Alexia turns around, her cheeks blushing while the therapist makes her way towards her.

"What face?", the athlete wonders, her hands on her hips when she watches the beautiful blonde woman appear.

"That beast mode face", Erin says, biting her lips while she stands still just a meter away from Alexia, eyeing the strong woman up and down.

There was a small pause.

"I really like you wearing those tank tops. They look hot on you", Erin says, running her ice cold fingertips over Alexia's hands, before slowly brushing up the sweaty tanned muscles until reaching the captains shoulders.

"Thank you?", Alexia answers with a dry chuckle, her light hazel eyes staring at the blondes face while Erin takes her time to appreciate the gorgeous woman in front of her.

"Don't look at me like that", Erin mumbles, her hands now resting on the captains strong shoulders when she finally looks up, her eyes meeting those shining hazel ones.

"Like what? I just stand here", Alexia shrugs, a small smile again appearing on her lips when she lets her hands wrap around Erin's waist, pulling the therapist closer towards her.

"Yet, I can't really focus on the ball", Erin mumbles, leaning as she lets her lips brush against Alexia's soft ones, teasing the captain because just when Alexia wanted to kiss the blondes lips, Erin quickly pulls away.

"What?", Alexia wonders, her lips pouting when she opens her eyes, sad that she didn't get that kiss she so desperately wanted.

"Nothing. I'm just really happy you got that security guard to stay at the hotel", the blonde giggles, her hands running down the captains toned sides before resting on Alexia's behind.

"Is that so?", Alexia chuckles, her face again blushing a light shade of red as soon as she feels Erin tighten her grip on her butt.

"That is so", Erin confirms, pressing her lips together before connecting her lips with Alexia's by pulling the strong athlete closer into the embrace.