"And Then I Met You"

Av the_meltinglines

Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories... Mer

Copy Rights & Charater Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter -20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter- 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Chapter- 51
Chapter- 52
Chapter- 53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chaptee- 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter-61
Chapter- 62
Chapter- 63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter - 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter- 69
Chapter- 70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter- 73
Chapter- 74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter- 77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
EPILOGUE

Chapter- 35

5.1K 349 60
Av the_meltinglines

Mihir's POV

"Charlie, We've to stop at some store for woolens" I commanded and he nodded.

After two hours we reached nearest airport and I purchased a woolen or two after which, chopper took me to Dharamshala, a small city in Himachal Pradesh.

And after some 20 minutes, I reached there and went to the hotel.

Checking in, I looked at the time and it was already 3 in the morning.

Just a few hours more Mihir.

This time...you'll convince her!

And you can tell Isha...whatever you want to then !!

God, what has happened to me!

From where did this come!!

Signing, I changed and slept.

I woke up in the morning when my alarm rang.

It was seven am already and hence I hurriedly freshened up, took a bath and got ready.

After having breakfast,I went outside and Charlie opened the car's door for me.

First thing I did was to contact the spy.

"Where? " I asked

"Near Main square" He told and I cut the call sitting inside the car.

"Main square" I told Charlie and he nodded.

After we reached there I looked around and found some shops there.

"Charlie. Ask anyone if they've seen her" I commanded and he nodded.

We both dispersed and started asking some people while some looked at me shocked.

" You're Mihir Malhotra right? " A teenage boy asked and I nodded.

"Have you seen this girl" I asked him back

"Can I just click a picture with you" He ignored the previous question and I gritted my teeth.

"I want to know if you've seen her" I asked again glaring him when he frowned.

"Annie Di " He spoke and I looked at him.

"No that isn't her name" I told

"That is her name. And she...well, she's a bit popular here" He said and I looked at him shocked.

"Y.. Where does she lives" I asked

"I'll tell you but I've one condition" He said and I glared him.

"Come on. You're a business man. It's a simple deal" He added and I sighed.

"I know what do you want. Gimme your phone" I said and he grinned taking out the same from his pocket and I clicked a selfie and then looked at him.

"Address now? " I stated

"I'll take you there. Come" He said and I looked at him.

"How do you know her? " I asked

"Well, she's our PG. Trust me she's so amazing. " He said and a pang was there in my heart.

"She's! " I mumbled as we walked towards a home when I gestured Charlie to stay there only.

"By the way, I'm Ishaan" He said as we moved inside and I looked at him.

Ishaani!

Why isn't she vanishing from my memory!

"Mom. There's someone to meet Annie di" He yelled inside the house and a women in her forties came out.

"Oh my God. Is this... Mihir Malhotra" She screamed happily and I pulled myself back.

I didn't know that I'm so popular here too.

"Mom! He's here to meet Annie di. Where's she" The boy asked

"Aaa...her.. Room" She said and I was about to go when the lady stopped me.

"Wait. You can't go in like that. What if you're just ... Lying" She added and I looked at her.

"Me? Lying. Why will I do so" I asked

"I can't let you go like that in her room. Wait, I'll call her " She said and dialled a number.

"Annie, there's someone to meet you." She told over the call and then hummed cutting the call.

"She's coming" She added and I nodded as my heart was beating more fast!!

6 months!!!

With someone this time feels so less...
And without someone... This time felt so long!!

"Mrs. Jindal, who's here? " A voice came and I looked in front as she was walking towards me but as soon as she saw me she stopped mid tracks.

"Avika.. " I whispered and she looked at me for a good minute and then at the lady.

"Who's he Mrs. Jindal? " She asked and I looked at her shocked.

"Ah, you.. Don't know him? " Ishaan asked

"No. I'm busy Mrs. Jindal. I'll leave" She said and was going when I grabbed her hand and turned her around.

"We need to talk. Even if you don't know me" I angrily told and she glared me.

"Stop it before I call police" She warned and I looked shocked at her.

"Why Avi! Why are you doing this" I whispered

"I said I don't know you Mr. Malhotra" She said

"Then how do you know my surname" I asked and she looked at me and then looked away.

"Annie...guest room. He's on door step" Mrs. Jindal said and Avika looked at her and then nodded clenching her teeth and turned back going from there while I looked at Mrs. Jindal.

"Thank you" I whispered and she looked at me.

"I know this look Mr. Malhotra. I don't know what has happened between you two but I know you both know each other... Very well. Still don't do anything which forces me to make you go out of my house" She said and I nodded.

I went inside the room in which Avika went and I looked at her.

"Avi." I whispered and she glared me.

"You lost the right to call me that Mihir Malhotra" She warned and I looked at her.

"Please don't say that Avika. I'm sorry for what happened months back. But please go home. They're waiting for you. Mom, dad & Mihira... Me..Everyone." I whispered as a tear left my eye which I wiped before she could see.

"Huh! Home.. You snatched it away from me Mihir. You were the one who back stabbed me. Who..snatched...Well, So Mihir Malhotra... Betrayal from you felt like a piece of me taken away from me. But when I left from there... I left everything behind. And especially you! So you're no one to me! NO ONE! So shut the fuck up with this Come home. You miss me shit!
I Hate You" She said and I looked at her.

"Fine. Hate me but why are you punishing everyone else due to my mistake. Especially your parents. They miss you " I screeched and she chuckled humorlessly.

"Even after their daughter left without a word, they're talking to you then what even parents they're! I don't want such par.. " She was saying before which I spoke.

"Not a word about them Avika" I snapped and she glared me.

"You don't get to tell me what to do and what to not. We're not best friends anymore Mihir Malhotra. We're not even friends! So you've no rights. " She yelled and I clenched my fists shutting my eyes.

Opening them I looked at her and sighed.

"Please don't do that to all of us Avi. I know what I did was wrong, but all I wanted was the best for you. Whatever you saw that day was not full truth but... You left. You left everything without even letting me speak to you " I said

"Yes I did! You know why... Because my best friend didn't give me a choice. And I hate you for that! I hate my parents because they didn't understand me. They supported you!! You were wrong Mihir. You were wrong that day." She cried

"I thought you might stop me but you know what, you're such a selfish person. Such a selfish person that you let me go. And now you're again here after six months. What do you expect me to do huh. Forgive you? " She asked bitterly

My best friend wasn't like this!!

"I won't forgive you ever Mihir Malhotra. You'll suffer in guilt your whole life" She added angrily.

"Go back to your parents Avika" I said looking at the floor.

"I've no family. Sorry Mr. Malhotra. And now, you can leave" She stated and turned around opening the door and left from there while I was just looking at the door.

I let her go... Again!

I couldn't stop her... Again !!

I just now lost her... Again!!!

And I'm broken.....

Again!!!!

What will I even say to her parents... That sorry... I couldn't bring your daughter back home because she's angry on me!

She's hurt because of me!!

What will I even say mom & dad when they'll ask me about her!!

And what will I say Mihira...

That I failed... Again!!!!!

The door opened and revealed Mrs. Jindal and I turned wiping my tears.

"Annie isn't her real name... " She asked and I denied.

"Avika" I told and she nodded

"It's the first time she has let her guard down. I don't think... You've still lost her" She said and I denied

"I just now did Mrs. Jindal. Once again" I told and she looked at me.

"Is there anything I can do? " She asked

"Though I know I did a mistake which I can't reverse... Will you do me a favor? " I demanded and she nodded

"Don't let her feel alone. Be with her. And please inform me if she leaves from here. And...take care of her" I said

"I will. " She replied and I nodded going out and looked upstairs from the room which she came.

I looked to find Ishaan looking at me and it reminded me of her.

I can't face her!

I just can't because she'll know something is off with me and she'll demand answers... Which I can't give her!!

As Avika said... I'm selfish!!

I Am Selfish!!!!

"Didn't she talk to you" He asked and I looked at him.

"She made her choices" I said with a small painful smile.

"Thanks for keeping your side of deal." I added and he nodded.

"You know there's an institution called K M international studies for business? " I asked

"Of course I know. It's the best in India and it's.. Yours. Who doesn't know about it" He said

"Work hard and study hard. I'll see you there" I said tapping his shoulder and he looked at me shocked.

" Really? " He asked shocked

"Mhm hm. But you've to work very hard. Okay" I told and he nodded smiling.

"Thank you. " I said to both of them and left from there.

Charlie was just outside waiting for me and hence I went to the car and asked for car keys

"Sir, I'll drive" He said his head down

"Keys Charlie. And meet me directly at helipad" I commanded and he nodded.

I sat in the driver seat and sped up the car to it's full speed.

Am I this wrong!

Am I this selfish!!

Why did I do that months back!!!

I've caused her pain!

I'm as good as dead for her!!

For my best friend!

For my Avii!!

I hate myself for that!!

Suddenly I saw a truck coming and I applied brakes harshly and panted heavily punching the steering.

Get away from all this Mihir!

Get away from everyone!!

Thinking this I reached helipad and went to the airport back.

"Sir jet is ready to fly Mumbai" Charlie told

"I'm not going back there Charlie. We're flying Paris" I stated and he nodded.

"I'll inform about international fly" He said and went away from there while I sat inside the jet.

It was 11 in the morning and I took out my phone.

I looked at the missed calls and messages and my eyes stopped at one particular name.

Where are you?

Why aren't you picking calls?

Hey are you alright?

Is that because of what I asked, if so then I'm sorry. I won't ask you again!

I sighed looking at the messages and closed my eyes.

How can you care about someone so selfish like me!!

I dialled dad and he picked after some rings.

"Hello Mihir" He spoke

"Dad.. I'm going to Paris for some days. The branch their needs some of my attention" I lied

"She isn't coming back right" He asked sighing

"Tell mom not to worry. I'll be back in jiffy" I said

"Don't run away Mihir. That wasn't fully your mistake. Let it go" He told and I sighed

"Don't force me dad. Just tell mom not to worry. I'm good. Bye" I said and cut the call.

The pilot's announcement took place and soon the jet took off.

After eight hours, I reached Paris.

It was evening 6 in Paris and I stepped out.

"Mansion sir? " Charlie asked and I nodded.

I reached mansion and rang the bell when a home staff opened the door.

"Whose there? " A voice came and I looked at the lady coming from kitchen.

"Mihir" She exclaimed and ran to me hugging me

"Hey Divya masi" I wished and she looked at me.

"What's wrong Mihir" She asked and I smiled

"Nothing. I'm here for work. And right now tired. Where's my Jivya" I asked

"Dance classes" She said and again looked at me.

"You come Paris just for two reasons Mihir. First, when Jivya calls you and second, when your anger & emotions are on peak" She added and I looked at her.

"I lost her again Masi" I whispered as a tear left my eye and she hugged me tightly.

"She'll come back. Don't worry. " She said

"This time it feels impossible" I whispered and she denied.

"Everything will be fine my boy. God will find a way because he knows, how much she means to you. To all of us" She added and I sighed nodding.

"Go freshen up. I'll make something for you" She said

"No Masi. I'll.. Be going office" I told and she knew I'm adamnt hence she nodded.

"Just eat something and go." She said and I sighed nodding.

I went to my room and after freshening up came back while masi was ready at dining table.

I ate a bit because I didn't want to trouble her unneccessary.

"Thankyou for keeping my word" She said

"Last time when I just.. Disappeared for a while without anyone knowing where I was, I did the same mistake as Avi. And you took promise from me that whenever I feel like running away from everything, I'll show up here. So just, keeping my promise" I told

"Yes. Because Mihir Malhotra never breaks his promises" She said kissing my forehead .

"Oh my God, look who's here" Jivya's voice came as she came and hugged me.

"Hey. How are you" I asked

"I'm.. Good. But I doubt you" She said and I sighed.

"Well, right now. My meeting have been fixed. I'll see Jay uncle there. Bye" I told and was going when masi came behind me.

"Why not India Mihir. Problems would've been solved there too. I know that's your way to get detached from everyone but, this is not right, right" She whispered

"I can't go there masi this time. Because I've to face someone whom I can't face right now. Someone whose face will demand answers and who has no idea about what's going on. It's.. Complicated" I sighed

"We'll talk about it later. I'm giving you space but come home back on time. Okay" She stated and I nodded bidding her bye.

How should I tell everyone why I ain't able to go India!

How should I tell everyone that I lost her again because she thinks me selfish!

How should I tell our families that I couldn't bring their Avika back even while knowing where she's!!

How should I tell my Avika that, whatever I did was for her! Thinking about her!

Yes, I admit, I did a mistake but still I did what I thought was best for her!!

And how should I answer Isha that...

Why the Mihir she met was far different from the Mihir around her now.

And I'm afraid...

I'm afraid to go near her now because..

I don't want to be the same Mihir which I was in front of her I'm beginning!!

Cold... Heartless...and as everyone says...

Selfish!!

____________________________________

Hello guys! Hope you all are doing amazing!

So.... How was the chapter!!

Who is she? What's his relation with Mihir!

And on the top of all that... What has Mihir done in his past such that this all is happening?

What's the reason Mihir wants his forgiveness so badly! And what's the reason, she don't even want to see Mihir!! 🥺🥺

Mihir has silently left India coming to Paris!

And there, Isha is going to complete her internship in one month🥺

What's going to happen!

Let's see!

Do vote, like, share & reviews are always welcomed ❣️

Next update soon!

Till then.....

Big hugs ❤

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

102K 9.1K 21
( On Every Sunday) First Book of Her Series Meet our Boss Lady Eshana Shekhawat WELCOME TO journey.... Of Eshana and Armaan .. When Life made her...
215K 11K 52
(Book 1 in If I Could Series) Fourteen alphabets. Four words. One text. And that was enough to upturn my entire life and all the beliefs I held abou...
251K 11K 76
*************************************** He is cruel but he has a heart!! She is kind but misunderstood!! He is like fire!! She is like rain!! He is c...
640K 40.4K 37
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...