Ruins of The Shadow | Alec Li...

By user80678267

[Alec Lightwood x OC] Aria Herondale, Jace's older sister he didn't remember he had. Separated from her broth... More

Description
DISCLAIMER
CAST
Epigraph
Playlist
Playlist 2
Playlist 3
Aria & Alec Visual Teasers
Ch1. The Awakening
Ch.3 The Ball [Part 1]
Ch.4 The Ball [Part 2]
Ch.5 The Training Session
Ch.6 Breakfast, Talks and Flashbacks
Ch.7 Demonic Possession
Ch. 8 Iris Rouse
Ch. 9 Ave Ataque Vale
Ch.10 Suspicion, Training & Memories
Ch. 11 Magnus, Doubt & Missions
Ch. 12 Maryse, Max & Magic [Part 1]
Ch.13 Maryse, Max & Magic [Part 2]
Ch.14 Yen Fin
Ch. 15 The Soul Sword
Ch.16 So We Thought
Ch.17 Hell's Prince
Ch.18 Sabastian Verlac
Ch.19 Azazel's Curse
Ch.20 Date Night
Ch.21 Revelations & Arguments [Part 1]
Ch.22 Revelations & Arguments [Part 2]
Ch.23 Restoring Unity
Ch.24 The Transfer [Part 1]
Ch.25 The Transfer [Part 2]
Ch.26 Chaos Rising
Ch.27 The Storm Brews
Ch.28 The Sex Step
Ch.29 Put Up A Fight [Part 1]
Ch.30 Put Up A Fight [ Part 2]
Ch. 31 Start of a War [Part 1]
Ch. 32 Start of a War [Part 2]
Ch.33 Start of a War [Part 3]
Ch.34 Death's Door
Ch.35 Stronger Than Heaven
Ch.36 On Infernal Ground
Ch.37 Bound By The Angel
Ch.38 Powers That Be
Ch.39 Formality
Ch.40 Lie Ability
Ch.41 To Save Him
Ch.42 That Was Easy
Ch.43 Drive Me Crazy
Ch.44 Stranger Things
Ch.45 That Kind of Love
Ch 46. Night Becomes Day
Ch.47 What Lies Beneath [Part 1]
Ch.48 What Lies Beneath [Part 2]
Ch.49 What Lies Beneath [Part 3]
Ch.50 What Lies Beneath [Part 4]
Ch.51 One More Time
Ch.52 Sense Of Peace
Ch.53 What's Left To Lose
Ch. 54 Till Death Do Us Part
Ch.55 Everything, All At Once
Ch.56 Thy Soul Instructed
Ch.57 Uncertainty
Ch.58 The Owl [Part One]
Ch.59 The Owl [Part Two]
Ch.60 A Walk In Darkness [Part 1]
Ch.61 A Walk In Darkness [Part 2]
Ch. 62 A Walk In Darkness [Part 3]
Ch.63 Darkness Dawns
Ch.64 Voices
Ch.65 Familia Ante Omnia [Part 1]
Ch.66 Familia Ante Omnia [Part 2]
ā€¼ IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ā€¼
HAPPY ANNOUNCEMENT
Ch.67 Erchomai [Part 1]
Ch.68 Echromai [Part 2]
Ch.69 Echromai [Part 3]
I'M BACK

Ch2. The Meeting

2.6K 36 6
By user80678267

Alec's POV

Today Jace was taking a portal back from Idris with his sister. He finally found his real family. I am truly happy for my parabatai. I quickly get ready and walk out of my room. There was a lot a lot preparation being done. Aria Herondale was going to stay here at the Institute. I mean she is royalty after all.

"Izzy! Izzy! You in there?" I knock on her door. "Yes my dear brother, be out in a sec" She says. She then opens the door and I stare at her outfit in surprised at the fact it wasn't sexy for once. "Izzy.... you know what never mind" I shake my head. 

"what, I can tone down the sexy when I need to" she giggled knowing what I was thinking. "And  besides I do need to impress Aria, she is Jace's sister. I'm so excited to meet her, I want her to like me" She said smiling. "I'm sure she will Izzy, common now let's go greet them!" I drag her along with me. 

Once we reach the portal area, I see Clary already waiting there. Awkwardly might I add. I sighed out of annoyance. Ever since her arrivals our lives flipped upside down. I can't let her stupid decisions effect Aria. Today's about Jace and her sister. Focus Alec. I shake my head. 

Then I see the portal open. Magnus walks out first, and finally I see Jace, walking out holding Arias hand. I gasped the moment  saw her. She was absolutely beautiful. Did my heart skip a beat? I think is did. 

I could feel the blood rush to me cheeks and  couldn't help but smile and stare. 

"Alec!" Izzy nudges at me " Quit staring and lets go!" She smirked. She runs up and hugs Jace. 

Izzy's POV

Wow she's stunning. I see my brother blushing and I laughed. He is totally crushing on Aria right now. mental note to tease him about it later. "Alec!" I nudges at him " Quit staring and lets go!" I smirked. I runs up and hug Jace. Then turn to Aria and introduce myself. " Hi! I'm Isabelle Lightwood, but call me Izzy everyone else does and it's so nice to finally meet you!" I stick my hand out. She smiles at me then shook me hand, "Hi Izzy, I'm Aria, nice to meet you too". 

I grab Alec, bringing him forward. "This is my older brother Alexander Lightwood, we call him Alec!" I see Aria blush and they both shake hands. Oh my god! They look perfect together! i should totally play cupid. I look a Jace and give him a wink. He looks back at me annoyed. of course. He's feeling protective. 

Jace walked up to me, "Seriously Izzy, that's my sister. Also did he just forget about me? Ouch" he said. I smiled, "Hey maybe it's a good thing. I mean you can't find a better suitor for your sister. Plus Alec is your parabatai. You of all people know he will treat her right" I spoke softly. "Of course I trust him, but she just woke up after 5 years.... I-I have to protect her at all costs." He said and sighed "It will all work out Jace!" I give him another hug and watched him walk to Clary.

Never have I seen Alec in such a star-struck state. I chuckled looking back at the pair engrossed in a conversation.

Alec's POV

Izzy grab my arm, pulling me  forward as she said, "This is my older brother Alexander Lightwood, we call him Alec!" I see Aria blush as we both shake hands.

"Hi!" I say nervously. "I'm Alec, Izzy brother and Jace's parabatai. It's an honor to meet you!" I do a small bow and place a light kiss at the back of her hand. "Hi, I'm Aria. It's a pleasure to meet you too!" She shyly chuckles and says "Jace has told me quite a bit about you." I smile at her, "All good things I hope!" I say as I get lost I her eyes.

"I am glad he had and still has someone by his side" She says back and I can feel myself blush harder.

"You must be exhausted from your journey! I could show you to your room if you'd like?" I ask her. "oh far from it. That is what happens when you have been cursed to sleep or 5 years I suppose. But yes that would be nice." She said sweetly.

We start walking side by side towards her room. "We are here! and my room is just across If you need anything don't hesitate to ask." I told her. She smiled back and thanked me. "well I shall take your leave, I should go check up on Jace" I said. "Oh and the institute is holding a welcoming ball for you tomorrow at 7:30" I tell her. She look at me surprised. "A ball? aren't we in the middle of war?". I smiled and said "Well trouble seems to have gone back into hiding. We will obviously remain alert but I suppose it's no harm in celebrating your arrival!" She nodded in agreement, smiled. "Well then, will you be so kind and be my escort for the ball Alec" she asked. "Huh?... I mean yes of course" I blushed as I stuttered. We say our goodbye and I head over to Jace's room smiling like a fool. Is this what they call love at first sight?

Jace's POV

I sighed as I sat down on my bed. It's real. She is real. I have a sister. As these thought were running through my head, I heard a knock on my door. I lifted my head and saw Alec standing at the door frame. 

"You okay?" He asked. I just nodded. "It's all hitting me now. I have a sister Alec. I - I still can't seem to remember things but I just glad we can catch up." He watches me as I put my hands to my chin. "I can't imagine how she felt when she was forced to stay away and the cursed into slumber..." I shake my head. Alec gives me a light hug so I look up at him. "I am happy for you Jace" he said. I gave him a small smile 

"By the way... did you really forget about me when I walked through the portal? So my sister huh?" I laughed and gave him a smirk, accepting the fact that they may be together at some point. "I.. No Jace. I didn't mean... I-I just...." He stutters. "Hey hey relax! I'm just messing with you" I continue to laugh. I see him blush. "Oh by the angel did you just blush? Someone's crushing on my sister" I chuckled. 

"No matter how much I want to give the  brother talk right now, Alec I trust you my life and I automatically trust you with hers. So go for it!" I hugged him. "It's not like that Jace. And besides she probably doesn't like me" he scratched his head. "Are you kidding? The way you walk past me straight to my sister. The way you two were looking at each other. That's love at first sight Alec. Just don't rush yourselves into it. She has been asleep for 5 years" I said to him patting his shoulder. "Well then see you later, I got to introduce Clary to her". We say are goodbye and head out.   

[A/N: What do you guys think about this chapter? I know it's a bit fast paced ahahaha but I hope it's interesting. I am open to suggestions and questions and constructive criticism.  thanks for reading! x M]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 73.7K 187
The greatest Shadowhunter of his generation is what they say about the legendary Jace Wayland. But, what you don't know, is that they also say the sa...
207K 3.1K 25
Shadow Hunters are people that are half angel half mundane (human). They protect the human word from the demon world, downworlders. Kayla Wayland is...
1.5K 5 29
"š™ø šššš›šš˜ššŸššŽ ššŠ ššœšš šš˜šš›šš šššš‘šš›šš˜ššžšššš‘ šššš‘ššŽ šš–ššŠšš— š™ø šš•šš˜ššŸššŽšš, ššŠšš—šš šš’šš šš–ššŽššŠšš—šš....šš—šš˜šššš‘šš’šš—šš." "ÉŖźœ° į“›ŹœÉŖźœ± ÉŖźœ± į“›Źœį“‡ Źœį“€į“˜į“˜ÉŖį“‡źœ±į“› ÉŖ'į“ į“‡ į“‡į“ į“‡...
139K 2.6K 29
"Nephilims" That's what they're called, beings that protect the mundane world from demons, beings that are half-angel and half-human. They only have...