Almos

By jmysticdreams

"Who are you?" I asked him but instead of answering my question he suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me for a... More

Almos
Beginning
Moon
School
Fountain
Him
Church
Classmate
Maze
Infirmary
Questor
Confuse
Demons
Break-up
Between
Date
Fear
Darkness
Pray
Empty
Chadd
Guardian
Trap
Drown
Unexpected
Arrogant
Another
Annoying
Hell
Bringer
Bellinor
Awake
Control
Silence
Souls
Sinners
Voice
Bless
Spirit
Pain
Familiar
Kiss
Truth
Fe
Azazel
Why
Sudden
Vanished
Aylin
Fix
Fallen
Deep
Wait
Answers
Story
Stop

Unexplained

109 9 0
By jmysticdreams

Seven:

"Who—you?!" I was shocked to see him here. "What are you doing here?!" I madly shouted at him.

"Relax." He calmly answered.

"What!" I smirked. "Are you insane?!"

"No."

"Then, why are you here and then..." I look around and still I am awake. "¿No estás en mis sueños?!" 'Is this for real?!' I emphasized my question to myself.

"No."

"What?"

"You're awake." I just look at him with surprised written all over my face. "Clearly awake."

If so, how did he get here if... is he a real person? I didn't care that I pressed his arm just to make sure he was real. "Oh, my God!" I gasped an air when I made sure he is real.

"Are you satisfied now?"

"Huh, ahm! Alright! So..." I swallowed before I continue. "Are you a real person? Not just a dream but a real person?"

He stares at me longer enough to feel a bit awkward and I quickly avert my eyes away from his intently stare. "I think you need to get ready."

"For what?"

"Welcome back." Suddenly I heard 'her' voice once again.

*** ***

Dream World

"The hell!" I exclaimed when I saw Ilmatar, the lady who always saves me whenever I am in a difficult situation within my dream. "Ilmatar? But how?" There are too many questions too much I don't know what to ask first because I'm so confused about what's happening around me.

"I know you have many questions but there is only one thing I can say, I will not be able to answer your questions."

"Why?!"

"Because that is your destiny."

"Destiny? ¿De qué diablos estás hablando?" I disgusted answer to her.

"I'm so sorry." All she could answer, which makes me feel even worse.

I was about to swear when I noticed we were inside the church again and that was also the church we went before I woke up this morning. Knowing I came back I quickly turned at the altar to see the book that was calling me.

"Where is it?" I asked when I couldn't find it.

"That book will not show up lightly if you are not already set to read the pages."

"But I saw it earlier, didn't I?"

"Yes. It was."

"Then, why not now?"

"Because the book just introduced itself to you and I'm sure the time will also come when you'll be able to touch and read it. For now, all you have to do is to wake up safely and try not to exert much energy so that 'they' won't be able to find you."

"What do you mean?" Ilmatar just smiled before she turned her back at me and walks away. I quickly step forward only to find myself out of the church and...

...

"Jeanne!"

"Mom?" shock and amazement I felt when all of a sudden I just came back to reality. And as quickly as possible, I try to find 'him' but I couldn't.

"What are you looking at?" Mom asked me.

"No-nothing." Then I look back to her. "Did you feel the earthquake or did you see the man who suddenly grab my hand and pull me away from you?"

"What are you talking?" she surprisingly asked. "I think you were still dreaming." She quickly added.

"Alas, Mom she's just hungry that's why she's hallucinating." My younger brother jokingly answered and that was the time I finally realize, they don't know anything. The earthquake, that 'guy' and my dreams, they don't have any idea of it.

"Jeanne?" Mom waves her hand in front of me that I quickly acknowledge.

"Oh, yeah! Mom! I'm just hungry." I answered and quickly hide my growing fear through my smile.

"I told you Mom!"

"Alright! Then, let's go home and I'll prepare a delicious meal."

They all became excited at what Mom said but not me because of what happened earlier, my mind was still chaotic.

*** ***

Akachi National High School

Monday

"You seem to be thinking deeply, Anne?" Rina asked that cuts off my thought.

Rina is one of my classmates that I can call as my real friend. One of the reasons why I choose her to be my real friend is because of her shy type attitude. I can say I was the first to approach her to be her friend and I'm glad I did it.

"Well, I have a question." I seriously replied.

"What is it?"

"What will you do if the man whom you thought was not true is true, what will you do?" she frowned at my question and if I put myself in her situation, I would react the same way. "Alas! Forget what I said!" I immediately retracted what I said.

"It looks like your problem is serious."

"You bet."

"If you want to be sure if he is real or not, why not talk to him himself?"

I look at her seriously. "¿Hablar con él para que él mismo pueda responder mi pregunta? Uhm, I think you're right. I need to face him and talk to him deeply." I decided and whatever happens, I will make sure he will talk to me seriously.

Dream World

"You look so tired, Anne?" Dione said as soon as she sits to her chair.

"Do I?"

"Yes, indeed." She answered that I quickly slumped my face at the table. "What's the problem?"

"That 'guy'."

"Who's guy?"

"The moon 'guy'."

"Oh, that 'guy'."

I quickly up my head and faces her. "Tell me, where can I find him?"

"Huh?!"

"Please! Just tell me!"

"Why?"

I quickly hold her both hands and said. "I badly need to talk to him! Seriously talk to him!"

Dione stared at me for a long time before she could answer. "You don't need to find him."

"Huh, what! Why?"

"Because he's our classmate, now," she answered that surprised me because I never heard of it. Yet, I am so happy to hear it because it is my best opportunity to finally talk to him as soon as possible.

*** ***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Unmask By L.E.S

Non-Fiction

1.6K 274 22
"You trust me, don't you?" he says with a smile, that smile. It had fooled everyone, even me at some point, and for the first time I want to scream w...
25 9 26
" you will be fine," he says before letting go of my hand and about to leave. I didn't even realize when my body reacted. Jumping to a standing posit...
THE CURSE LOVE By Shadiyah

Mystery / Thriller

563 10 27
He pulls me closer to him and stares at me as if he wanted to express everything he wanted to. He holds my waist, moves his soft hands on my body, gr...
179K 6.8K 32
***COMPLETED*** Sky's home life was a little piece of hell on earth. She often had to fight past the pain, but she always found a way to become stron...