𝚂𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚖 𝚇 [Haikyuu x r...

Par Starstarcheers

This is a story where Y/N dies by tripping over air. ... Once she thought that everything was over, she awake... Plus

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
Character information
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
Q&A🥳
59
60
61
62
63
Character Information 2
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110

79

5.2K 309 75
Par Starstarcheers

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Penalty 3:

《Get praised by Kita Shinsuke》

Reward: 95 points
Failure results in INSTANT DEATH.
Time limit: 655 hours, 38 minutes

Good Luck!
≥3≤

-

"I accept the invitation." I spoke up hurriedly.

"Excellent choice!" Mr Enjo grins as he proceeds to pass me a few pieces of paper.

"Now please do fill up these forms and don't worry about your absence here. We would alert your club teacher in charge and homeroom teacher accordingly so that you are accounted for."

Taking the pieces of paper from Mr Enjo, I took the hint and promptly exited the room glancing at the papers held within my palms.

Was this some kind of fate? That the instant I needed one Kita Shinsuke, a convenient way to find and approach him just so happens to appear? Did the system predict this beforehand? Or am I just that lucky?

I guess I'll never know. Also, though I feel bad about not being with Karasuno for one to two months, I know that they would endure through it all. They'll be just fine without me.

-

"YOU'RE LEAVING?!" Tanaka yelled out which obviously attracted everyone else's attention.

M/N nodded as he showed Tanaka the document that stated that he was going to participate in a student exchange program organized by the school. By this time everyone had surrounded M/N as Nishinoya snatches the paper out of M/N's hands to take a look at it.

"Eh?! The student exchange program? For a first-year to attend, that's so rare! I remember being told that only one first year is able to attend such a program." Suga spoke out as he recalled the information about the student exchange.

"Um, what's a student exchange program, and why are you all so worked up about it?" Hinata voiced out, looking extremely lost.

"BOKE HINATA BOKE!" Kageyama yelled, bonking Hinata on the head.

"Ow! Bakeyama I was just asking!" Hinata retaliated.

"Settle down guys." Daichi sighed before explaining. "The student exchange program is a rare opportunity offered to a small number of students. What this entails is that our school students would be able to attend another school to experience how learning is done there and vice versa. However, the slots for such an opportunity are very limited so most of us have never even thought about it."

"OH WOW!" Hinata's eyes sparkled as he glanced at M/N in admiration. "YOU'RE SO COOL M/N!"

"Boke! Did you even understand what is going on?" Kageyama angrily shook the tangerine.

"Eh?" Hinata shook his head.

"It means we won't be seeing M/N for a while!" Kageyama burst out.

"HAH?!" Hinata's jaw dropped, with lightning striking behind him as he came to a realization.

"NO M/N DON'T GO!" Hinata cried out as he latched onto M/N.

"Um, Shoyo?" M/N looked around for help, hoping that someone would pry Hinata off him.

Unfortunately, the rest only pretended that nothing was wrong. "So which school have Karasuno been allocated to this year?" Asahi questioned as he had taken the paper off Nishinoya's hands.

"Oh, Inarizaki High." M/N answered swiftly.

"Inarizaki? Oh, their volleyball team is pretty good on the national high school level." Daichi uttered out.

"You better go check them out okay M/N?!" Nishinoya grabbed onto M/N's shoulders.

"Of course, I will." M/N nodded, extremely determined in getting close to the Inarizaki volleyball team members, a certain captain being the top priority.

"Wait was that why you were called to the office the other day Akiri?" Yamaguchi asked, looking curiously at the ravenette.

"Yeah. Honestly, I thought I was in trouble." M/N smiled rubbing the back of his nape awkwardly while Hinata was still attached to him.

"Why? Were you worried? You hadn't done anything, have you?" Suga questions.

"Eh?!" M/N looked towards the gym lights as he pretended to not know anything.

Seeing M/N's guilty look, Tanaka praised, "M/N?! Wow. I never knew you had the guts, good job!"

"I guess Akiri wasn't that good of a student after all. Ha ha ha ha." Tsukishima laughed mockingly.

Ignoring Tsukishima, Ennoshita changed the topic, "When do you leave?"

"Oh, next week."

"That quick?" Suga looked surprised for a moment.

"It's like the start of May next week! So you'll be missing the Nekoma match?!" Kageyama panics.

"Mhm. Sadly I would miss it, sorry." M/N nodded.

"Ah. That's quite alright. So how long would you be gone for though?" Daichi inquires, already planning on how to handle the team with M/N temporarily leaving.

"I was told it should be for about one to two months. I'm not very clear on that." M/N shook his head.

"HAH?!" Tanaka looked alarmed for a minute, before everyone else's faces turned pale as well.

"M/N, will you not be around for Interhigh??!!!" Kageyama was about to have a full-on meltdown.

M/N smiled apologetically, "I might miss it, sorry." M/N did a small bow.

"No, no it's alright. We'll do our best without you either way." Daichi gave a pat on M/N's shoulder, reassuring him.

"You bet we will! M/N don't worry!" Hinata exclaimed as he hopped off M/N with a full look of determination.

"Ah, thank you so much for understanding!" M/N grinned while everyone piled for a group hug as Coach Ukai walked into the gym wondering why everyone was looking so sentimental(to which we all know Keishin would freak out once he knew that he would be one member less during the Nekoma match).

-

"YOU'RE LEAVING MIYAGI??!! NOOO M/N-CHAN!" Oikawa looked stricken as he grasped onto M/N hugging him as though it was his last day on earth.

Iwaizumi sprouted an irk mark as he grabbed onto Oikawa, forcefully ripping him away from M/N.

"Yah, Shittykawa, give him some space will you?" Iwaizumi chided, though unusually red in the face.

Iwaizumi's mind constantly wanders to that very moment in his bedroom. And now, especially when that very specimen of his dreams was right in front of his face, Iwaizumi could hardly control himself. If it weren't for the upsetting need that M/N had brought, Iwaizumi didn't know what kind of deeds he would do.

"Thank you, Iwa." M/N dusted himself off as he thanked Iwaizumi for prying Oikawa off him.

"So as I was saying, I will not be in Miyagi for about one to two months depending. I've been selected to participate in a student exchange program. So I will be travelling to the Hyogo Prefecture, attending Inarizaki as a temporary student there." M/N nodded to himself as he spoke, ignoring the look that Oikawa was giving him as Oikawa's face got progressively more and more depressed.

M/N shook his head as he eyed Oikawa inquisitively. M/N often wondered why Oikawa acted so oddly childish. M/N knew that Oikawa was capable of scheming and plotting. It was obvious, especially from his on-court volleyball tactics.
M/N was also aware that Oikawa's personality wasn't the most shimmering and angelic. But somehow with him, Oikawa was like a puppy. All obedient and even rather clingy to say the least.
He didn't get it, and he wasn't sure if he truly wanted to. M/N might just never understand. But it didn't matter too much to him, after all, all he knew was that Oikawa would look so adorable trapped beneath him.
And M/N's mind had gone off track once more...

"Ah, congratulations, I do hope you enjoy the experience." Iwaizumi spoke as he gave M/N a firm pat on the back.

In contrast to Oikawa's deeply dejected look, Iwaizumi's face, exteriorly held no visible anger, sadness, or anything alarming. He was rather calm, on the outside anyway.

Internally, Iwaizumi was literally dying.
'How could M/N leave so fast and for so long?'
'Had he already forgotten?'
'AHHHHHHHH I DON'T WANT M/N TO LEAVE!'

However, what could he really do? Iwaizumi was just as powerless as a little lamb when it comes to M/N, wasn't he?

___________________

Author's note:
I have not touched this story in 2 weeks 😃. What was I doing? Absolutely nothing. I AM SO SORRY AHHHH. I literally did nothing this week despite knowing that next week is about to get hectic 😭. MY EXAMS AH. Forgive me for vanishing for like 14 days ಥ_ಥ.

I finally got out of my hole to type and write this chapter, and may I just say that after very amusedly looking through you guy's comments, I've concluded that you guys are paranoid. What could be wrong with Mr Enjo? He's just a random dude, no big deal. He's just a named cannon fodder, with absolutely no background story, so don't be anxious. He's a normal guy. Don't worry :) I promise 😇.

Also, I'd like to thank .. for the lovely fanarts ah😩. It's because of them that I felt motivated to write again. Why are you guys so nice? (ᗒᗩᗕ)

-

I honestly, really like the vibes in this one, it makes me feel things that I don't want to feel. (≧▽≦)

And this one, wow M/N looks absolutely adorable. 100% heartbreaker, I can already see it. :D

Credits to: argentumlluna

-

Ah, these look so awesome, just look at his blonde hair and brown eyes(I mean that's the only features I've specified but erm er yes!)! Look at X, he's so passionate about treating M/N oh so kindly that he rarely gets bored. Lovely~

Credits to: stanmunchlax

-

Now this one is just precious, not only does M/N look so pristine, I can already foresee X roping M/N into a scheme already(though, who is to say that M/N hadn't already known that?).

Credits to: STHARRXSLEEPER

-

Eheheheh X looks pissed, and we all know that that just makes him extra hot 🥵. Ahh, he looks so good!
Also, no need for oops, we all know that without clothes is better anyways <3. ;)

Credits to: VentisLovrEhe

-

Thank you so much for sharing with me your fanarts and allowing me to share them here. Also, I really appreciate it whenever you guys drop a comment, the notification excites me after all!

I'll try to write sooner, and as per usual, please don't mind any errors, vote, stay safe and

Stay happy readers! Ꮚ˘ ꈊ ˘ Ꮚ

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

422K 28.7K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
198K 10.4K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
334K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...