"And Then I Met You"

By the_meltinglines

Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories... More

Copy Rights & Charater Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter -20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter- 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Chapter- 51
Chapter- 52
Chapter- 53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chaptee- 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter-61
Chapter- 62
Chapter- 63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter - 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter- 69
Chapter- 70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter- 73
Chapter- 74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter- 77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
EPILOGUE

Chapter- 29

5.5K 375 81
By the_meltinglines

MIHIR'S POV

God! This girl is going to make me crazy!

I was so angry on everything today and I was adament that she's going to get an earful from me but as soon as she spoke.. As usual which was very kiddish... Yet, that made all my anger vanish away.

How is she able to do this every time!

But she had to make up to the clients and I knew she'll do it. All  I've to always do is give her a little push.

I looked at the time and it was 9 pm already.

I thought as soon as everyone goes, she'll at least come to me asking what has to be done but no...she'll do everything by her own.

Sighing I stood up and went to the lift going to the floor where her working desk is present.

It's when I saw her talking to someone over call.

"Punishment bhai, punishment. Your best friend, the angry hulk is punishing me for coming late at office. Huh! " She dramatically spoke.

Wait a second..I've a simple name!

What's this angry hulk!

"Oh come on bhai. Stop taking side of the angry hulk. He's..such a dork. I mean come on, now everyone has left office. And I'm sitting here alone. Least he could've done was, give me company. But that freak is sitting in his cabin" She complained

Dork!

Freak!

Let me show you!

"High thinking Miss. Mittal" I spoke and she turned herself to find me standing looking at her.

"Oh.. Hu.. Hi" She muttered while she looked over at call.

"Save me pleaseee" She whispered over call to Vivaan while I raised my brow.

"Bhaa.. Bhaiii.. Bhaii" She whisper yelled  over call but I guess the call was cut.

"Aa... I...I've a lot of work" She said and turned back ready to run when I slid my one hand on her waist and pulled her closer to me such that her back touched my front.

Mihir! What are you doing!

"Mihir" She gasped and I turned her around to make her face me.

"Dork? " I asked and she denied and then nodded smiling looking away.

"So I'm a dork because I didn't come saying you that Isha, Isha let's sit in my office. Why are you sitting alone" I mimicked myself and she chuckled but wriggled in my hold when I tightened it and picked her up in my arms while a small scream left her mouth.

"Mihir, what are you doing" She asked horrified

"Just completing your wish madam" I replied taking her to the lift.

"I.. Can walk. " She told

"I know. But who knows, you run away or else..as usual fall " I mocked and she huffed.

"Mihirrrrr putttt meee dowwwwnnn" She yelled in my ears while I pulled my face away.

"Stop screaming woman"I snapped and she giggled as we reached my cabin.

"Your hands doesn't hurt? "  She asked as I made her stand carefully...

Yet not leaving my hand from her back.

"Yeah it does. I mean come on, how much you eat. And then you're...bulky. And the way you keep eating those desserts and ice creams, you're going to be obese " I smirked and she glared me.

"Take the words back Mihir Malhotra" She warned

"What! You're bulky? " I mocked again

"What no! Take the words you said about my desserts and ice creams back" She stated and I looked at her raising my brow.

"You're mad" I chuckled

"Hey! I'm serious. Life without these chocolates and ice cream is waste" She offended and I put my hand on my fore head.

"I'm hungry" She told and I raised my brow.

"So? " I asked

"Mihir. I'm hungry. And then you talked about these. Now I'm more hungry" She whined

"Go and order something for yourself. Why are you telling me this" I said and she looked at me with mouth agape.

"A normal person on your place would've asked me out. Or would've said that what should I order for you Isha. But no! You're such a...such a Dork" She whinged and I raised my brow when there was a knock on the cabin.

"Sir, your order" My PA spoke and she looked at me.

Going there I took that from my PA and after shutting the door I came back.

And the aroma hit the nostrils!

She looked at me shocked at first and then...looked away guilty.

"Hungry? " I asked smirking

"You could've said that you've already ordered. I said you so much" She mumbled while I smiled.

You know two things?

First, Of course when she wasn't here minutes ago.. I ordered before hand. That's the reason the food is here.

And second...I'm a reserved person. Everyone knows it. But I smile with her. Laugh with her....

And that.. Makes me feel good.

Because it's not every time you see Mihir Malhotra smiling and laughing.

"Mihir.Come out of your lala land" She snapped  fingers at me and I looked at her.

"I'm Very Hungry. " She said and I sighed nodding.

We had our dinner and after which I gave her the love of her life.

Chocolate ice cream of course!

"Didn't someone say me bulky" She smirked taking a spoonful in her mouth

"Shut up and eat" I said and she laughed offering me the same.

"Nope. No more sugar intake" I said

"Thank god. By courtesy I had to ask you. But trust me, I wasn't going to share even a milligram" She said looking at her ice cream.

"You're such a... Kid" I told

"Well, how can you say no to ice creams. You know what, pray that you get same life partner. Or else I'm sure if there's someone opposite of you. You both are going to kill each other" She mocked when I looked at her.

"But opposite attracts. Isn't it? " I asked

"Yes but in your case, opposite attraction is going to make your life rollar coaster" She said and I chuckled.

"May be, that's what I want" I replied directly looking into her eyes and she looked at me but then looked away.

God, something happens when I look into her blue eyes!

Something which is new yet not foreign!

She just ate my ice cream while I was already on my Mac book.

"I'm sure at night he hugs this and sleeps.
And who knows might kiss it. Eeww! Yukkk Ishaa! Spare the thoughts! " She spoke this all in her thoughts but as usual aloud and I looked at her.

"Seriously yukk Isha" I said making a face and she looked at me shocked.

"Shit! Shit" She muttered

I heard that!

"I.. I'll be going" She said standing up when I held her hand and pulled her such that she was on the couch back.

"Shut up. And start working. I want you to go through the report briefs in half an hour. These are final papers Okay. Get started" I told and she nodded.

After the work was done , I looked at the time.

"Mihir, can I go" She asked and I looked up from my Mac book.

"Ten minutes. I'll wrap up" I said

"Ah, I'll go by myself. I'm a big girl" She bluffed but I just passed her a glare and she shut her mouth sitting on the couch.

After exact ten minutes, I stood up and gestured her to do the same.

We both went to the parking and I unlocked the car getting into driver seat. 

"What are you waiting for Isha. Get inside" I said as she was standing outside thinking don't know what!

"I was waiting for you to open the door for me like a gentleman" She complained

"Shut up and get inside. Idiot" I said and she frowned but got inside looking at me.

"Chivlery is dead" She huffed

"No but why will I open door for you. I mean you? Really! " I mocked and she huffed

"Yeah sure. You'll open the doors for those women out there throwing themselves on you " She said with a tight smile and I smirked.

"Why? Feeling jealous of them" I asked and chuckled.

"Oh please. Meri jutti bhi na jale unse( even my shoes won't be jealous of them) " She stated

"Yeah sure" I smirked

"Stop smirking. I'll scratch your face" She warned when I turned a bit looking at her and then leaned near her.

"Mihir.. " She gasped shifting back at the seat when I looked at her and as she saw my hand coming up.

"God! Are you going to slap me" She shrieked and I looked at her annoyed.

Yet, I tied the seat belt of her body and she looked at me.

"You know that's why I say you idiot. Other person.. Other girl might have thought something else. And here you and your thoughts" I said as I started the car.

"What's my mistake in that. Other girls thinking is like that. Why will I think of you kissing me" She blabbered and I looked at her while she shut her eyes biting her lips.

Stop doing that you idiot woman!

"Shit shit" She muttered

"Stop doing that Isha"I said and she looked at me.

"What " She asked and I sighed dening but then smirked.

"Well, I didn't know your thoughts are so wild. " I mocked

"Shut up" She muttered and I chuckled.

"You normally speak so much and so amazing or Mumbai is a special place" I asked

"Shut up. This just slips out of my mouth. And you man, you just read what I even think" She huffed

"Well, sometimes I understand those and sometimes you speak your thoughts in front of me. Simple" I shrugged

"But that's embarrassing" She whined

"Yeah that must be for you " I chuckled and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"But now you should be used to it right" I mocked

"Mihirrrrr" She whined punching me on my biceps.

"Ouch. What do you do in gym man. I got hurt by punching you" She complained

"Well, that's what we call a greek God Body" I smirked

"Such a self obsessed man" She said

"Such a weird woman" I replied

"Such a dork" She said again

"Such an idiot" I again replied

"Angry Hulk" She added

"Hungry hulk" I replied and we both looked at each other.

"That was nice" We said in unison and then laughed.

"God, you're mad Ishu" I spoke and she looked at me.

"What happened? " I asked

"What did you call me? " She questioned

"Mad? " I asked

"After that" She told

"That's what I said. You're mad Ishu... " I spoke and then looked at her as silence was there now.

I called her Ishu!

"Ishu" I whispered and she looked at me.

"I..just.." I was saying when she smiled

"You can call me that. You're my bestest friend after all" She told and I looked at her.

"I'm your bestest friend? " I asked and she looked at me.

"You're even one of the bestest person, I've met." She told and I looked at her.

"Why? How? " I asked when she turned my face to front.

"See in front and drive. I love my life very much. And I haven't had a boyfriend till now" she told

"Just boy friend Isha? What about marriage, kids, gran.. " I was saying when she looked at me with her face for sure red.

"Shut up" She said and looked away.

"Oh my God. Is Isha Mittal blushing"  I smirked and she threw some tissues on me while I laughed.

Soonest, her apartment came and  she looked at me.

"Wanna grab a coffee? " She asked

"No. Thankyou. Go safely" I said and she nodded smiling going inside.

When she entered the lift, I started my car and my hand automatically waved in front of her  while she smiled and I sped my car.

Reaching home I went to my room and after changing & freshening up I directly went to sleep but a face came in front of me and a small smile appeared on my face.

She's definitely over powering my senses!!

________________________________

Hello peeps! Hope you all are doing amazing!

So, how was the chapter! 🤩

The moments these both share, Ah! I love them🤩🤩

The way Mihir takes care of every small thing, makes me love him more❣️

And the way Isha is in front of Mihir, the way we're in front of our best friends 🤩❤

Isn't this the most beautiful and raw❤

Let's see what next chapters of their lives hold !

Do vote, like, share & reviews are always welcomed 🤩

Next update soon!

Till then...

Big hugs ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

836K 41K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
845K 62.9K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
219K 7.8K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...
11.3K 1.8K 14
BOOK ONE OF THE SUGAR AND SWEET SERIES Vanya Sharma hated marriages. Growing up seeing troubled and failed marriages carved a bitter spot in her hear...