Mine♥️

Від _writer__90

#1 in complications on 3/2/2023. #1 in Rumours on 26/2/2023. She was pressurised to get married to a man who... Більше

Introduction
Everything is alright with me!
It is about time...!
Better late then never!
That fucking smile...!
She's such a mystery!
What is his problem?
I want to be myself again!
Haayyyyeee...!
He is soo cute!
This girl makes my life filmy!
What is he going to ask for?
Or maybe not having her?
Did I hear it wrong?
You're not supposed to do this!
You are going to land in deep shit!
DO NOT DO THIS TO ME!
I fucking can't...!
I am his wife, damn it!
What the fuck just happened?
That was a fucking mistake!
My life is one big mess...!
NOT GOING TO FALL FOR HER!
Just what I wanted!
Literally a walking disaster!
How bad can this be?
Congratulations, Reyansh Khanna!
You are everything I want!
Looking as hot as ever..!
Get ready Naira Datta!
I hope this is not a dream!
You're soo gone, Das!
This man has ruined me!
All mine!
I never want to get out if this heaven!
Relationship?
This is all I want!
The drama is deep then it seems!
The idea is tempting!
This is definitely some bad news!
I want to laugh with him forever!
But I can't do it!
I really really love you.
Things this girl makes me do.
He does not love me?
Is he fucking kidding me?
Am I ready?
He is my forever...!
Mine♥️
Epilogue

Sab lee rahe hai meri aaj!

6.7K 539 67
Від _writer__90

There will be a double update today!

Reyansh Khanna

I was whistling while I entered my parent's mansion as mom wanted to discuss something.

"You seem too happy!" Neena said teasing me.

"Well, I am happy!" I said smiling wide.

"He bhagwaan, mere khadoos bhai ko kya ho gaya?" She asked dramatically and I laughed.

"Where's everyone?" I asked looking around and then I heard yellings from Mom's room.

"Is there a new drama?" I asked Neena as we walked towards the room.

"The same old Kriti and Sanchi drama." She said sighing.

"You haven't talked to anyone of them and it is getting difficult to handle them. Just put some sense into them Rey." She said and I nodded.

"Sometimes, I wonder how did we become so dependent on you for everything. More than our parents." She said lowly.

"Is that a problem?" I asked narrowing my eyes at her.

"It is just that, your personal life is nothing because all you do is work and solve our problems." She said sighing.

I encircled my arms around her shoulder.
"You're all my life and I wouldn't change anything if given a chance. And I do have a personal life." I said winking at her.

I have my own personal trouble named Naira Datta!

"Yeah! But why don't you give up?" I heard Kriti yelling.

"Let's get ready." I said taking a deep breath and opened the room's door.

"Why should we always sacrifice huh? Just because you are younger and more pampered you won't get anything you want." Sanchi yelled and her eyes held rage.

I've never seen her like this!

"What the hell is going on?" I yelled and they both looked at me shocked.

"Bhai!" Kriti said and ran towards me hugging me and I held her.

"Now go ahead and with all your drama have Bhai on your side." Sanchi said rolling her eyes.

Apparently, they both are fighting over a guy.

Yess! Teenagers and their problems.

"I was ignoring this matter thinking you both are mature enough. But seems like you're not!" I said glaring at both of them.

"Yess please handle them! I am going crazy." Mom said irritated.

"Who's the guy? I am going to— I started but Kriti and Sanchi both yelled together.

"You're not doing anything to him."

I rolled my eyes.

"You both are too young to be yelling at me." I said giving them both a pointed look.

"And the guy you both are dating is one shitface asshole." I said with my jaw clenched hard.

"Bhai, he is not like that. She must have lured him, he would never cheat on me." Kriti said pointing at sanchi.

He bhagwaan!

"So, now you think a boy who you met a few months ago loves you more than your sister does?" I asked trying stay as calm as I could be.

"Yess! And that is what is irritating me. She keeps saying I am at fault. She never once questioned him. She never asked him why was he dating the both of us and we didn't even knew about it." Sanchi said scoffing.

"And for your kind information I have left him the day I got to know something like this was happening." Sanchi said rolling her eyes.

"Come here." I called Sanchi towards me and she came standing on the other side of Kriti with her head on my shoulder.
I encircled my arms around her shoulder too and said,

"No guy is worth this fight you both are having." I said kissing Sanchi's forhead.

"You're a guy." Kriti said scoffing.

"That is why I am telling you. I know guyss!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Are you like that?" Sanchi asked softly.

"I'm a man matured enough to know how to treat a woman." I said and Sanchi giggled.

"You don't have a woman." Even Kriti laughed at this and they both high-fived.

"Who said he doesn't?" Dad said entering with a smirk.

"Where were you when they were fighting. Keep a watch on your daughters Mr. Khanna." I mocked him.

"Ohh my daughters are mature enough." Dad said and mom scoffed.

"Mature? The only mature person in this room is my son." Mom said.

"Yesss very mature. Soo mature that he is in love with someone's— Dad started but mom glared at him.

"What?" Everyone yelled.

How the fuck does he know?

"I'm your father and I know everything. Also the fact that you do not have guts to confess." He said teasing me.

"Bhai! You have a girlfriend?" Aditi asked shocked.

"Girlfriend?" I muttered to myself.

She never agreed to be one.

You never asked her to!
My conscience mocked.

"Don't tell me it is Naira." Aditi huffed.

"You've met her?" Sanchi asked incredulously.

"I am never talking to you! Aditi is your favourite one. So, we don't get to meet her?" Preeti said and I just stood there not knowing what to say.

I just glared at my father and he laughed at my expense.

"But wait, she is married right?" Aditi said and everyone's eyes were as wide as saucers.

"To be divorced, Aditi." I said rolling my eyes.

"That means you really have a girlfriend and we did not know neither did we meet her? Is that how much you love us?" Kriti said dramatically.

"Now I want to see how you handle your sisters, Khanna." Dad said laughing.

He always does this to me!
Irritates me to no extent but no matter what he always stands by me.

"She's not my girlfriend, yet." I mumbled but Kriti heard it anyways.

"We are coming to your office tomorrow. I am pretty sure she is someone from the office." Kriti said narrowing her eyes at me.

"No, you guys are not doing any such thing."
I said as I stood there wide eyed.

"Ohh we definitely are. I want to meet her." Neena said grinning and I glared at her.

She's supposed to support me!

"I told you she is not my— I started but Preeti interrupted me saying,

"Aditi has met some Naira. We have to meet her that's it." She said determined and I sighed.

Nayi musibat.

Dad just stood there giggling like a child.

"Don't trouble him. Atleast he found a girl, I thought he wasn't straight." Mom said giggling.

Sab lee rahe hai meri aaj!

"Nobody is coming to my office tomorrow. Apna apna kaam karo chup chap." I said glaring at everyone.

"Aise kaise, hum bhi to dekhe kon hai wo badnaseeb ladki. She'll have to handle an overprotective man in her life." Kriti said giggling and I scoffed.

"Haa naa bichari Naira." Neena said.

Bichari Naira?
Inhe kya pata bichara to main hu!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

611K 27.4K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...
42.8K 2.8K 81
"Don't get attracted to what you see, unless you wanna get burnt." He smirked, pinning his gaze on me. "What do you mean?" "Expect nothing from thi...
113K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
182K 9.8K 32
Shanaya goes to her best friend's Aditi wedding in Jaipur, and enjoys everything over there but little did she know that going there would lead to th...