Get ready Naira Datta!

Reyansh Khanna

"You are unusually quiet. Just open your mouth and start talking." I said irritated as we sat in a open garden restaurant which was owned by Akshay and she was just playing with the food in her plate.

"Can I kill someone?" She asks suddenly and I looked at her with my brows raised.

"I want to kill Shlok! I'll have to live with him for 3 months as we have to go for marriage counselling after that only we can be divorced." She said stabbing her fork in her pasta.

God only give me patience!

"Don't sulk over it. It will also pass, don't worry." I said pulling her chair towards me.

"I want to strangle him to death. Such a bastard!" She said and was going to stab her fork again when I held her hand.

"Just tell me that you want me to get him out of the way and I'll do it for you." I said with a serious face and she turned towards me.

"Haina? Main bhi wahi soch rahi hu. Supari dedu uski? How bad can being a widower be?" She said and I don't like it one bit when she talks anything which says she has a husband.

I fucking hate it!

Mera bass chale to main hi jake uska khoon kardu!

"Haa de dete hai! Jis speed se ye divorce chal raha hai I am sure either I am going to end up being crazy or Shlok is going to be dead!" I muttered.

"Kaash mujhe ek khoon maaf hota!" She said probably planning a full feldged murder of Shlok in her mind.

"Accha uske khoon ki hum baad me plan kar lenge. Pehle khaa le. I am sure you haven't had anything since morning." I said taking a spoonful of pasta and keeping it before her mouth.

She ate it and smiled.
"You're right! I haven't had anything. How stupid of me to sit and sulk with an empty stomach." She said and continued eating.

Ye kabhi nahi sudhregi!
Khaana dedo duniya ke dusre kone tak aa jayegi chalke!

"Pagal ladki." I said smiling wiping the corner of her mouth.

"Why did you call me that?" She asked stuffing her mouth with pasta while glaring at me.

"Tere maa baap ne teri shaadi bhi kaise karadi? You don't even act like you are of legal age." I said rolling my eyes.

"Good afternoon folks!" I heard Ishaan's voice as he and Akshay sat before us.

"Why are you here? I should just fire you! One piece of shit you are." I said glaring at him.

"Tauba tauba! Kitna besharam insaan hai. Apne dost se koi aise baat karta hai." She said shaking her head disappointedly while Akshay was having a good laugh about it.

"Ishaan and I were here for lunch but then Mihir told you are here. So we came here to give you company." Akshay said.

"Thank you. Otherwise this Mr. Khadoos over here keeps on troubling me." She said with a cute glare.

Kaunsi fursat me banaya hai isko?

"You tell me Ishaan, do I not look like I am of legal age?" She asked looking at him very hopefully.

"Don't believe this stupid man. You look very much of a legal age." Ishaan said supporting her and I rolled my eyes.

"You don't behave like one adult." I said to her again wiping the sauce off her corner of the lips.

"See, can't even eat properly." I said chuckling while she just rolled her eyes.

"Tujhe kisliye rakha hai usne? Tu rakh na uska dhyaan." Ishaan said. Me and Naira both looked at him as he has grown ten heads and Akshay was just stiffling his laughter all the time.

"Uhhh—- It's been so long since we heard you sing Naira. I am sure you can manage one song today." Ishaan said awkwardly trying to cover up whatever the fuck he said.

"I'm not in the mood." Naira said whining.

"Come on, Naira. You used to sing at my places every weekend. Now, you don't do that any more." Akshay said and she sighed.

"Ab itna bhaav bhi mat khaa." I said bumping my shoulder with her and she looked at me.

I smiled at her and gestured her towards the stage. She just nodded in a no looking at me.
I nodded in a yess and she groaned.

"Fine!" She said turning towards them and Ishaan grinned.

"Tujhe itni khushi kis baat ki ho rahi hai?" I asked glaring at Ishaan.

"Aeee tu jyada uska pati mat ban. Aaya bada, dost hai meri bhi wo abhi." He said scowling at me.

"Jaise teri dost hai." Akshay said smirking  at me and Naira stood up abruptly.

"Bass ho gaya! Ja rhi hu. Jhagda band karo." She said with a flustered face and walked towards the stage.

Jaise meri dost hai?
Dost?

"Tu kya agle janam ka wait kar raha hai? Kab batane wala hai usko?" Akshay said sitting beside me and now both of them were staring at me.

"What? I can't. She is going to run to some other continent." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ohh shut up! Max to max she'll just friendzone you but I don't think she will run away." Ishaan said and I glared at him.

Friendzone?

"Tu apna ghatiya muh band rakh." Akshay said rolling his eyes.

"If you know it was going to be difficult why would you choose her when there are so many people out there?" Ishaan asked rolling his eyes.

"Why would I choose someone else when she's there?" I asked shrugging.

"She won't—- I started but was interrupted by her voice.

Mangaan yahi duavaan main,
Channa tu mainu mill jaa.
Tenu na bol pawaan main,
Tu aape hi samajh ja.

And I was again taken to the same day when I saw her for the first and every fucking thing was blurred.

Tu jo mere saath chale na,
Manzil meri sab kho jaaye.

She was looking straight into my eyes not even for a second did she lose the eye contact.

Ik pal tu jo nazar na aaye,
Dil mera haaye ghabraaye.
Jeena nahi bin, tere sun tu.
Mera toh haasil, bas tu hi tu.

Bin tere na mera koi.

Am I overreading her eyes or does she really want to say whatever I am thinking of?

Mangaan ae hi duavaan main,
Channa tu mainu mil jaa.
Tenu na bol pawaan main,
Tu aape hi samajh ja....

Well...
I don't care if she friendzones me!

Get ready Naira Datta!

Because hell I can't wait to make you mine anymore...
Maybe I thought I had a lot of patience and could wait till you are ready.
But, I would be one idiot to not make you feel my love every fucking day!

And that too when she looks at me with those eyes.

How does someone not fall for her?

I would be damned If I don't get to call her mine.