You're soo gone, Das!

Sorrry for the late update guys🥺
It was a very hectic weekend for me!
Don't worry I'll compensate with fast updates this week😉

Reyansh Khanna

I was just reading a contract when there was a knock on my cabin door,

"Come in." I said distracted and I heard the door opening but for whole five minutes the person did not speak.

"What is it—- I yelled snapping my neck and stopped talking when I saw her.

She stood there looking ever soo embarrased shifting her weight from one leg to another.

"Naira." I called her softly and she looked at me pouting.

"What's wrong?" I asked smiling looking at her expression.

She looked soo cute!

"I am sorry." She said and I looked at her confused.

"What for?" I asked frowning.

"The way I behaved yesterday. I mean I know drunk me and you is never a good duo but then too I am sorry for— She started blabbering but I got up from my seat and she got quiet.

"You're sorry for saying everything you said yesterday?" I asked moving closer to her and she was moving backwards.

"I am sorry for saying that I hate you. I was just angry and I don't know why— she again started and I interrupted her by shushing her.

Her back hit the wall and I rested my palm on the wall behind her.

"Do you remember what did you say after that?" I asked and she looked at me frowning.

"I said something after that too! Ohh god! I am going to stop drinking, I swear." She said pouting and I chuckled.

"Wait! I remember what I said after that." She said and her face lit up like a christmas tree.

"I yelled at you saying you should have refused for the blind date and then you asked why and then I said—
She stopped and stood there embarresed.

"You said?" I said inching my face closer to her.

"You're getting into my personal space." She said fake glaring at me.

"Acchha! You have invaded my personal space since day one, I never complained." I said pinching her nose.

"Now tell me what did you say?" I asked and she blushed.

Ohhhhh fuck!
This woman will make me crazy!

"I said I don't want anyone to look at you the way I do." She said looking into my eyes.

Sober her saying this is like me getting a fucking award!

"And then you said that I talk too much!" She huffed glaring at me and I laughed again.

"Reyansh— Ishaan yelled entering in my cabin and Naira immediately pushed me away glaring at me.

I just winked at her and she gave an incredulous expression.

"Stop with you romance and read this." Ishaan said showing me his tablet.

Not his mistress but his wife!
The headlines said as there was a picture of Shlok and Naira getting out of the court when he held her hand to stop her.

This man is soo fucking infuritating!

The article further read that he was spotted with Naira outside the family court and was questioned about it in the interview he had yesterday and ofcourse the asshole that he is he confessed that she is his wife.