You're not supposed to do this!

Naira Datta

"I'll call my driver. Leave your car over here. He'll take us." He said as we got up from the couch.

"What? It is just a small cut! Don't act as if I have fractured my leg." I said rolling my eyes.

"Weren't you the one yelling in my ear a moment ago because it was paining?" He said glaring at me.

"Yeah! That was because you made it painful!" I said pointing my index finger to him in an accusing way.

"Excuse me? You're such a brat!" He said and started walking ahead towards the door.

"Wait for me you huge man!" I said and I had to literally jog to match with his steps.

I held his elbow as and gave him a very sweet smile.
"You're soo grumpy always! I was just joking baba." I said and he just narrowed his eyes at me.

"By the way, You look so good on casuals. You look less intimidating like this." I said giggling and he just shook his head with an expression which clearly said It-is-useless-talking-to-her!

"Why are you so quiet? Are you ignoring me? You're so— I started but the moment we entered the elevator he pushed me towards a corner and came impossibly close to me.

"So, what were you saying?" He asked looking straight in my eyes with a fucking sexy smirk on his lips.

"I— uhh— I was saying that— Arrgh! I don't remember now!" I said trying to get my heart at it's normal pace.

This fucking asshole knows he has an effect on me!

"I'm all ears. Tell me. You were complaining about how I am being ignorant. Is this enough attentive?" He asked bringing his face more closer and my eyes widened.

I just shook my head in a no with the same baffled expression and smiling to himself he moved away from me.

"You look cute when you're quiet." He said pinching my nose and I just swatted his hand away glaring at him.

"And you're rude all the time! Asshole!" I said glaring at him and we got out of the elevator.

He just laughed as I walked towards my car.
"I was joking baba." He mimicked me as he sat beside me on the passenger seat.

I just rolled my eyes and started the car.
"Where are you taking me?" He asked and I didn't reply.

"Why do you have such a huge bag on your backseat?" He asked and I again didn't reply.

He said that I look cute when I am quiet!
Now see how I look when I'm quiet...
You dork!

"Naira! You're such a kid." He said poking me.

I just turned towards him and glared at him.

"I don't want to talk because according to you I look cute when I am quiet!"
I said huffing and he just shrugged starting the radio.

"I know you can't stay quiet for too long." He said and my favourite song was going on the radio.

Chup kar jaa!
Thode der ke liye basss..!

"We've reached." I said and got out taking my bag.

"Bahot der ke liye chup hai tu. Mujhse bardaash nahi ho raha." He said encircling his hand around my shoulder and I just shrugged it off.