Is he fucking kidding me?

Naira Datta

I was playing a game on my phone while I laid my head on Reyansh's lap and he was working on his laptop.

It is been a week since I was discharged and this crazy ass man does not let me go anywhere saying I have not fully recovered yet.

Sometimes, he is annoying!
Very very annoying!

"Reyansh." I called and he just hummed concentrating on his laptop.

"I hate you." I said getting up from his lap.

He just looked at me and chuckled,
"You remind me everyday how much you hate me." He said and I scowled.

Yess! He is right.
Ever since he has brought me here he does not let me go anywhere, does not let me do anything and that is why I keep on telling him that I hate him.

"How about we go out for dinner?"
I asked holding his elbow and batting my eyelashes at him.

He closed his laptop and kissed my forhead.
"I don't like to do this to you, I know you don't like being in the house 24/7 but you should be till you get completely fine." He said smiling.

It should be illegal for him to talk this sweetly!

"I hate you." I said smiling sweetly and again laid down on his lap.

"Weird woman." He said laughing.

"Can we give a break to all the healthy foodstuffs just for today? I'm not going to die if I eat junk for a day." I said pouting and he shook his head.

"What do you want. I'll order in." He said rolling his eyes.

"Yaayyiieee! I have a list of things I want to eat." I said squealing as I got up again and kissed his cheek with a wide smile.

"From tomorrow we will be back to eating whatever the nutritionist has told to." He said sternly and I rolled my eyes.

"Such a dad!" I whined.

I can absolutely understand all his care because I still can't walk properly without limping. A few glass shards pierced in my toe and it has not healed yet, and I lost a lot of blood so I have to eat all of the stuff to get back healthy again.

"Kid." He muttered pecking my lips and gave me his phone to surf through the menu and I was happily doing that when he said,

"You need to come with to the office tomorrow." He said encircling his hands around my waist and pulling me towards him.

"Office? Why? Something important?" I asked frowning and he nodded.

"Very important." He said kissing my cheek.

"Finally, I'll get out of this house!" I said excited and he just narrowed his eyes at me.

"Am I too much to handle?" I asked hugging him and he had a hearty laugh.

"Yess, you are too much to handle but my life would be boring without all your tantrums." He said and I tightened my hold on him.

"I have my final divorce hearing in 3 weeks. Reyansh, Dadi— I started but he interrupted me

"What did I tell you? I have everything under control." He said and kissed his chest with a smile.

I love him soo fucking much!
.
.
.
I was twirling around sitting on Reyansh's chair and he was just looking at me with an expression which clearly said iska-kuch-nahi-ho-sakta.