All mine!

Reyansh Khanna

"Shaurya you are going to ask this man to get out of my cabin." I said glaring at Ishaan.

And Akshay and Shaurya both laughed at it.

"Yaar! I am sorry it just slipped out of my mouth when he said he has arranged a blind date for you." Ishaan tried to explain himself.

Well, he was that traitor who kept my father updated.

"You told him that I love her? I never said that to you, you asshole!" I said hitting his head.

"You literally keep looking at her with heart eyes whenever she is around. It is difficult not to notice." He said shrugging and I gave him another smack.

"Now because of you— I was interrupted as my cabin door opened and my troublemakers walked in.

"Good morning Bhai." Kriti said grinning.

"I told you guys not to come." I said glaring at them.

"Ohh please! We can't have Aditi teasing us how she is the only one who saw her bhabhi." Preeti said and I just sat there not knowing what to say.

Bhabhi?
Ohh my god!
They'll have me killed.

"See, this is all because of you!" I said glaring at Ishaan.

"What? Don't they have the right to see their Bhabhi?" Ishaan asked innocently and Shaurya burst out laughing.

"For the first time I am seeing you caught in a situation and it is really funny." Shaurya said still laughing and Akshay joined him.

I just got up from my place and picking up Aditi from her wheelchair I made her sit on one of the chairs.

"Why are you scared of us, bhai?" Sanchi asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Because you all are troublemakers and I'm not letting you meet her." I said but then my cabin door opened as Naira stepped in with a lots of files in her hand and her tablet in one hand.

"Reyansh, I— She started but then she stopped talking as she looked around at everyone.

"I'll come back later." She said turning around with a confused expression but Kriti was the first one to ask.

"Hey! You work for him right? You must be knowing Naira." Kriti said and I slapped my forhead while Aditi just sat there giggling as she knew this is Naira.

She turned around confused and said,
"Yess, I am Naira."

Hoo gaya kaam tamaam!

"Yupp! The same Naira you all want to meet." Aditi said and everyone stood there wide eyed.

Preeti quickly held her hand and made her sit on one of the chairs.

Pagal karenge ye saare milke!

"Naira— I started because she was looking at me questioningly but Neena cut me off saying,

"Now you shut up and let us take over." She said as they all stood before Naira in a horizontal line and Aditi was sitting on the chair beside her.

"I am Neena Khanna."
"Kriti Khanna."
"Preeti Khanna."
"Sanchi Khanna."
They said one by one and Naira just smiled awkwardly saying,
"I am Naira Datta, but why are you standing like you are here to interrogate me?" She asked and Ishaan chuckled.

"Obviously if you are going to be our Bhabhi we have to interrogate you." Preeti said narrowing her eyes and Naira still looked clueless.

Can the ground just swallow me right now?
Bhabhi?

"Bhabhi?" She asked lowly and then realisation hit her.
She looked at me and then all of my sisters.

"You're taking it all wrong— she started and Sanchi interrupted her,

"What you have no intentions of marrying Bhai? Then why are you with him?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

"Everyone of you get back to your respective works." I said sternly.

"Bhai!" Kriti pouted.

"Haa, don't pout. I'll cut down everyone's monthly allowance." I said and they all glared at me.

"Okay fine! But, promise you'll let her meet us later." Preeti said pouting.

"We'll see about that." I said placing Aditi on her wheelchair again.

"You are enjoying it, aren't you?" I asked Aditi and she nodded giggling.

"Out everyone, now. Enough of jokes on me." I said rolling my eyes and everyone left while Naira still sat there on the chair.

"What the hell was that?" She asked confused and I kneeled before her chair holding both her hands in mine.

"I am sorry for that." I said chuckling caressing her knuckles.

"Ishaan blurted something before my dad and my dad told them yesterday. So, they wanted to see who is this lucky girl." I said smiling kissing her knuckles.

"What are you doing?" She asked as her cheeks started turning crimson.

"What?" I asked smiling.

"You're behaving weird and too touchy." She said giggling.

"Did you forget yesterday night? I thought I was allowed to be touchy as I very shamelessly told you, you are my perfect and kissed you." I said and she blushed soo damn hard.

She's soo goddamn cute!

"This is your office and we have work." She said pointing towards the files and her tablet. I just groaned.

"If we keep on going by this speed, the media is going to have another news of us being clingy." She said laughing.

"Ohh! That would be soo much better. I am tired of everyone calling you his wife." I said rolling my eyes.

"That's the truth." She said softly.

"Do you think I care?" I asked shrugging.

"You just confessed to someone's wife and also kissed her. Does that not bother you? How it will affect your reputation?" She asked and I scoffed.

"The last thing I care about is my reputation. And if kissing you is going to ruin my reputation.... I trailed as I inched my face closer to hers and whispered in her ears

"I'd kiss you a hell lot more and get my reputation ruined." I said placing a kiss on the corner of her lips and she just smiled.

"Who knew Mr. Khadoos can be soo romantic." She said pinching my cheeks.

"I was never rude to you to start with." I said playfully flicking her nose.

"Ohh please! Ohh by the way, I'll have to leave early today. I have to be there at the stupid marriage counsellor." She said irritated.

"I'll come with you." I said immediately and she laughed.

"I have to go marriage counselling with Shlok. What will you do there? Watch us?" She asked still laughing.

"I meant I'll come with you to drop you and then pick you up and then we could go somewhere." I said playing with her hair.

"You're too jealous of him right?" She asked teasing me.

"You were jealous of a mere blind date. I am allowed to be jealous of your to be ex-husband." I said and she kissed my cheek.

"You have nothing to worry about. I am all yours, you have my word." She said smiling and I looked at her shocked.

She just laughed at me and got up.

All mine!
Fucking Amazing to hear that!