Relationship?

Reyansh Khanna

I barely had any energy left and it was already late to leave but I had to complete reading this contract.
Just then my cabin door opened and Naira stepped in with a wide smile walking towards me and her leg hit the corner of the table.

"Ouch!" She winced and I rolled my eyes.

"Come here you stupid girl. I don't know how are you going to survive with these amazing skills of getting hurt." I said and she scowled.
I held out my hand for her and she came towards me.

"You're very rude! Very very rude." She said scowling and I laughed pulling her on my lap.

"Did you hit your leg too hard? It is okay na?" I asked looking for any bruise on her leg.

"And very cute." She said and I scoffed.

"You're not going to call me cute anymore. I'm not cute." I said again getting offended and she giggled.

"You look tired. Why are you still working? It is late and we have to go with Akshay for dinner." She said brushing her fingers through my hair and I just buried my head in the crook of her neck and sighed as kept stroking my hair.

I just want this forever!

"Why are you still here? I thought I told you to leave as I would be late." I mumbled.

"I was waiting for you. What do you think? You told me to leave and I will leave? Have I ever obeyed you before?" She asked laughing.

Little brat!

"Do you want to bail on Akshay? You seem very tired. I'll drop you home." She said and I nodded in a no.

He wanted to buy some karaoke place and had asked Ishaan, me, Shaurya and Naira to see how the place was and give feedbacks.

"I quite like it here but we have to go." I said placing a chaste kiss in the crook of her neck.

"Let's go then." She said chuckling and I let her get up.

"Why do I have soo much work?" I whined looking at the file before me.

"You just have to go through it right? I'll do that for you." She said taking the file in her hands and forwarding another palm of hers for me to take while she stood there with a smile.

Was that Shlok Das blind all the fucking time he was married to her?

I am soo grateful he was blind back then!

"I'll do it when I get home. I don't want you— I started and she again tripped.

"Ohh my god! Naira. Should I be like a 24/7 watch around you so that you never hurt yourself?" I asked irritated as I held her by her waist and she smiled at me sheepishly.

"You yell at me a lot! You behave like a dad." She whined as we walked towards the elevator.

The elevator dinged and we entered I just placed my head on her head while holding on to her waist.

"And then at times you behave clingy, too clingy." She said hitting my back with the file and I laughed.

"Deal with it." I muttered finding my peace in her arms.

"Has anyone ever told you, you are very clingy?" She asked giggling and I nodded in a no.

"I was never clingy with anyone." I said and she laughed again.

"What's so diffrent about me?" She asked.

"Because I lo— I started but my eyes widen and I stopped abruptly.

"Because I don't want to be away from you in the little time I have with you." I said and she smiled kissing my cheek.

Phewww!
Would she run away after hearing that I really Love her?
.
.
I was sitting beside Naira in thr open karaoke bar while Ishaan and Shaurya sat before me.

"Arrghhh! It is been whole 10 mins that they have not given me anything to eat. I am going to tell Akshay if he buys this place he needs to make them work faster!" Naira whined.

"Janmo se bhuki hai kya? It is just 10 mins." Ishaan said and she glared at him.

"I'll poke this in your eyes." She said holding a fork and pointing it towards Ishaan while we laughed.

"Please do! Tab shayad isse peecha chute mera." I said laughing.

"Yaar! Reyansh tell him to give me food. I am hungry." Naira groaned again holding my elbow and leaning on me.

"Main banake lau?" I asked chuckling and she hit me once again groaning.

Remind me to never let her be hungry!

"Haa matlab abhi tum log single logon ko jalao." Shaurya said laughing pointing at Ishaan.

"Haa na you guys are so clingy just after 2 days of getting into a relationship." Ishaan said and we both looked at him wide eyed.

Relationship?
Main to hu iska pata nahi.

"Thank god!" Naira muttered as her food was kept before her.

It was an open air cafe and wind was blowing. She groned as she tried to eat but her hair were all over her face.

She just looked at me pouting.

Itna cute koi kaise ho sakta hai?

I just shook my head smiling and gestured her towards her plate while I took all her hair in my fist and held them behind her.

"Haa ye dekho! Ye relationship me nahi hai, inki to shaadi ho gayi hai." Ishaan said making a face and she choked on whatever she was eating.

Ye apna muh band karne ka kya lega?

I held a glass of water before her while holding her hair back.

She stopped coughing and glared at Ishaan,
"You talk too much!" She said.

"You talk too much too." Ishaan teased her and she again looked at me pouting.

Ohh God! She should just stop doing this!

"Ayeee! Don't say that to her. Only I can say that to her." I said glaring at him while he rolled his eyes sitting quiet.

"Khush? Ab khaana khatam kar apna." I said to her and she grinned getting back to her food.

Such a kid!
Food can switch her mood instantly!

"So, how is it?" He asked Naira gesturing towards the food.

"It is great but you need to tell them to work faster." She said and continued eating.

"By the way, I also wanted to test their Karaoke. Will you do that?" Akshay asked and she groaned.

"Reyansh will do that for you." Ishaan said and I just gave him a what-the-fuck look.

"What? She always sings. How difficult can it be to sing when you have lyrics before you and I know your voice is not that bad." Ishaan said smirking and I looked towards Naira whose eyes were lit up.

The person I love would sing for me someday, on the stage, like I do.

I remebered her words.

"Anyways, the place is empty. Go on Reyansh I know you used to sing in college festivals." Shaurya said and I slapped my forhead.

"What? You never told me this! You're such an— Naira started but before she could start her profanities for me I quickly got up saying,

"I am going, I'll sing. Though I don't do it that well. I can do it for you." I said winking at her and she blushed.

She has had me bad, way too bad for her!