What is he going to ask for?

Naira Datta

I looked at my phone which was ringing with an irritated sigh.

"You go in. I'll come after sometime." I said as we got down.

What the fuck does she want now?

"Hello." I said answering the call and as soon she heard it she yelled at the top of her voice.

"You are going to regret doing this Naira! Where the hell are you?" My mom yelled in my ears.

"I am not going to regret anything! And I don't want to tell you where am I." I said irritated.

"Once you get back here I will make sure to make you realise that your doing the biggest mistake of your life by divorcing Shlok." She said and I hung up not wanting to listen to any kind of shit!

Can't they let me live in peace?
Just for a month atleast?

"I just don't want to remember anything about my life in mumbai!" I muttered and took a cigarette out of my pocket.

Just when I was going to light it someone took it away from my hand.

"What do you want?" I asked irritated.

"Smoking is Injurious to health." He said in his hoarse voice throwing it away.

"So? There are a lot of things that are injurious to health." I  said rolling my eyes.

"Your mood changed 360degrees in like 2 minutes." He said turning me towards him.

"You talk as if you know me too well." I said rolling my eyes.

Why is he being so annoying now?

"Enough to know that you're mood is fucked up." He said.

Huh?
Is he high?

"If you know my mood is fucked up then why didn't you let me smoke?" I asked glaring at him.

"Because that is not how you lit up your mood." He said shrugging.

Arrrghhh!
He's being such a dad now!

"Then how do I do it?" I asked raising my brows.

"Well, I have a better option. You could talk to me." He said smiling and I narrowed my eyes at him.

He is definitely high!

"Jyaada na udo mat." I said smiling and left from there.

Aise to bada khadoos bana firta hai...
Aur ab dekho!

We sat on the dining table and obviously he had to sit beside me.
"Why did you sit beside me?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"Because that's the only empty seat." He said shrugging.

I just sat there huffing when Dadu said,
"Don't mind her. She is just a bit cranky sometimes." He explained Reyansh and I rolled my eyes.

"Dadu! I thought I was your favourite one. You ditched me too like Dadi!" I said again huffing.

"When did I ditch you?" Dadi asked glaring and Naina was serving.

"Ohh you don't talk to me! You made me his driver. Look at me. Do I look like a driver to you?" I asked huffing.

"Stop with your drama! And start eating. My daughters have become dramatic because of you." Naina said smacking my head and I just pouted at her.