Am I ready?

6 months later

Naira Datta

"Will you wake up? I'm going to be late because of you." I heard Reyansh yelling in my ear and I groaned.

First of all, today is a saturday and he is making me work on a weekend.

I absolutely hate him for this.

On the top of that he cares if he is late on a weekend?

I groaned getting up and yelled at him,
"I will never ever forgive you for this."

I marched towards the washroom with this and he just kept laughing.

These months have been a bliss, emotionally exhausting but above all I have had him beside me.

The divorce got done with very smootly 5 months ago and when I said I wanted to move out of his house as I was fit and fine he just glared at me and threatened me that he would tie me up in his house if he had to.

Yupp! He really did that!

Crazy ass man!

As If you don't love that crazy ass man!
My conscience mocked.

I do love him a lot and all these months of living together he's just got more possessive, caring and annoying.

I just got ready to go for office and Reyansh entered rolling his sleeves down looking as hot as ever.

You're angry on him!
I reminded myself and turned towards the mirror not looking at him.

"Someone seems to be a lot cranky." He said encircling his hands around me from behind and kissed my cheek.

Don't give in.

He just gave me a breath taking smile in the mirror.

He knows that's my weakness.

"That is called angry and not cranky! How dare you make me work on a weekend?" I yelled smacking his hand that was kept on my belly.

"Have I ever told you, you look hot when you're angry and the things I want to do to you." He said trailing kisses on the nape of my neck.

Ohhh God!

So many months of living together and I still have not got used to him doing this to me.

I don't think I ever will.

"You know Akshay has got this new place which has amazing buffet. I'll take your there tonight." He said trying to bribe me and I tried hard not to give in.

"You always know food will work. That is why you just keep irritating me and then pacifying me with diffrent kinds of foods." I said glaring at him.

"You know that I love you." He said turning me towards him.

My poor heart!

"You make my heart stop every fucking time you say it." I whispered and he chuckled.

"I'd like to keep reminding this to you for my whole life." He said chuckling and taking my hand we left for his stupid office.

"I want to drive." I said stomping my foot as we reached the parking.

And, Did I mention?
This man does not let me drive at all. The good part is he started driving.

He tortures me a lot!

"You are making me work on a weekend, so compensate." I said standing beside the car stubbornly.

He just opened the passenger seat's door and picking me up he made me sit on it.
But before he could walk towards the driver's seat I quickly shifted towards it and smirked at him.

He just narrowed his eyes at me and got seated on the passenger's seat.

"One brat you are." He said shaking his head.

"Remind me again why am I a brat? Who keeps on spoiling me?" I asked as I started the car and he laughed.

"Me. Who else?" He said and I smiled at him.

"You equally annoy me!" I said and he smiled.

"That is just my care. You don't remember all the times when you have annoyed the shit out of me?" He asked and I kept quiet stiffling my smile.

When we reached his office he left for his cabin and I left for mine. After some time when I needed to approve a presentation from him I walked towards his cabin.

"So, what are your plans of getting married?" I heard his mother asking and someone giggled.

"Mom, marriage? She just got out of one. I don't want to pressure her." I heard Reyansh.

Am I ready?

"So you both are not sure?" She asked and I heard Reyansh sighing.

"One look at me and anyone can guess how sure am I about her." He said and zi heard the irritation in his voice clearly.

"So, she is not sure?" She asked.

Bullshit!
This man is my everything, why won't I be sure?

"She is. But that doesn't mean she is ready to get married. Let her be. Her previous one was enough hard on her." He said.

I knew how badly he wanted to get married and these words he was saying were mine. I told him once that I wanted some time for me after I get out of that marriage but now that I think about it—

"You guys already live together. What is going to change?" His mom asked.

"Getting married is not just about living together and you know it mom. In her case, I don't want to fuck up anything." He said.

"I could get married to her tomorrow, but this is not just about me. It is all about her, whenever she is ready." He said.

Awwwww!
Every fucking time he just makes me speechless!

I knocked on the door and entered.

"Hello aunty." I said smiling at her and she smiled back. Then, I saw Aditi sitting beside Reyansh doing something on his phone.

She was the one giggling.

"Hii bhabhi!" She said cheerfully.

I've just got used to them calling me Bhabhi.
"So, how is your online college going?" I asked her.
"Ohh it is boring! I am having my exams next month." She said annoyed and I chuckled.

"You both continue with work, we'll leave." His mom said patting my shoulder and left while taking Aditi on her wheelchair.

"I just wanted to show the presentation. Are you free?" He asked as I pulled a chair beside him.

"Why did you even ask that question? Am I free? Forever free for you." He said winking and I blushed.

I will never get used to him flirting with me!
Like never!

He just connected the pen drive I gave and just when I was going to sit on the chair beside him he held my hand.

"Why do you need a chair?" He asked and pulled me on his lap.

"You're unbelievale!" I said laughing and he opened the presentation shrugging.

"Your mom again— I started but he interrupted me saying,

"Let's not talk about it and you don't have to bring that marriage topic in your head only because of my mother."
He said kissing my cheek and I smiled.

"Even if you decide you do not want to get married ever, I'll want to be here beside you forever." He said smiling and I just sat there staring at him with a smile.

In that fucking moment I realised,
I would love to be called as his wife,
I would love to be his in every sense that exists.