Mine♥️

Reyansh Khanna

"Reyansh! Oh my god, you're sweating." Neena said laughing at me and I glared at her trying to fix the broach on my sherwani.

"You know what, so many sister's and no one is of use." I said glaring at Neena and looked at these other troublemaker's of mine who were busy clicking their pictures.

"They are soo immature. What do you expect from them? A pep talk?" She asked laughing and made me wear my turban.

Yupp!
It is the day.
The day when I finally get to see Naira walking towards me and never going away from me.

Arrghhh! But this nervousness.

"Neena Di, you very well know there is no one who could give him a pep talk except Naira Bhabhi." Aditi said giggling and I rolled mg eyes.

She's right though...!

"I can arrnage for that." Neena said and I looked with a bored expression.

"Do you think I didn't try convincing her into seeing me before getting married? She is absolutely against it saying Mom has given her strict instructions not to get convinced by my persistent ass." I said to her rolling my eyes.

I haven't seen her since yesterday neither heard her voice and this does not help my nervousness at all.

I don't even know why am I nervous at the first place!

"Hello, Naira bhabhi! Don't panic Bhabhi but bhai is thinking of running away from this marriage. He is all sweaty and being a coward." I heard Kriti's voice as she held her phone before her.

I just looked at her wide eyed.

Ye ladki meri jaan leke rahegi.

"I know he won't run away Kriti. Is this a way of getting me to see him before getting married? Mom warned me something like this might happen." I heard Naira's voice from the other side of phone and she laughed.

Mom! Why so cruel?

"He is going crazy. And please handle your man we cannot bear his tantrums now, he is too much." Sanchi said and she chuckled.

"You all can manage just fine." She said hanging up and I groaned.

"Bro, you're gonna meet her in like half an hour. So stop sulking." Preeti said patting my shoulder and they all left.

In some time I heard the door clicking and just when I was going to turn around I heard her voice,
"Don't turn around!" She said sternly and I smiled wide.

"I want to see you and I am turning around." I said and she was very quick to answer.

"I call this marriage off if you do any such thing." She said and I stood there wide eyed.

What the fuck?

"I'll tie you down on my bed." I said wanting to turn around and look at my bride.

She quickly encircled her hands around my torso from behind and rested her head on my back with a sigh.

Haayeee...!
My heartbeat was soo fast and I bet she could listen to it.

"Why are you so nervous?" She asked in a muffled tone snuggling in my back.

"I don't know. I just wanted to see you." I said holding her hand and placing a soft kiss on her palm.

"I don't want you to see me all looking as a bride before I enter the mandap." She said and I groaned.

"Will you cry looking at me?" She asked giggling.

I'll probably pass out looking at her.

"Why would I cry? I'll be fucking happy, you are going to my wife." I said.

Damn! My wife sounded so fucking good!

"I want to kiss you right now." I said and she tightened her hold on me.

"You have all night for that." She said laughing.

"So you agree you are going to let me ravish you for the whole night?" I asked and I am pretty sure she is blushing damn hard.

"Shut up! Shameless man!" She said hitting my back and moved away when I groaned.

"Come back you brat!" I yelled and she laughed.

"It is just a matter of some time and I'll be with you forever, as your wife." She said and left the room quickly.

How am I soo fucking whipped?

After a hell long half an hour I stood at the mandap waiting for Naira and a song started playing,

Teri hi boli boloongi main
Teri hi baani gaaungi main,

And then my breath got hitched as I looked at her wearing a long veil over her golden lehenga looking ever so beautiful.
Shreya was walking beside her and Akshay, Shaurya and Ishaan were walking like her bodyguards.

Tere ishq da chola pehan keMain tujhme hi rang jaungiTere ishq da chooda pehan keMain tujhme hi saj jaungi

Main tujhme hi rang jaungi
Tere ishq da chooda pehan ke
Main tujhme hi saj jaungi

With a soft smile she was walking towards me while my heart here was beating too fast for it's own good.

Nothing could have prepared me for this!

I wiped the tear that rolled down my cheek looking at my dream turning into this reality.

Mai nachdi phira
Ban than baliye ho
Main nachdi phira
Chham chham chhaliye ho

The song stopped as she stood beside me and she smiled wide looking at me.

I just managed a soft smile with all the tears in my eyes.

"I never knew you were a cry baby." She whispered and I chuckled.

"What to say, you make me do impossible things." I said and the priest asked us to take our seats.

While the priest was chanting something I had my full focus on Naira.

She was fully concentrated on the mantras and I was fully concentrated on her.

If I could have anyone in the world,
It would still be you...
For you were always meant to be in my arms,
You were always meant to make me weak with that breath taking smile,
You were always meant to create havoc in my life,
Your first name was always meant to meet my last one,
For you were always meant to be
Mine...♥️
And will always be
Mine...♥️

—————————————————————
     The End
—————————————————————

It's a wrap🥺
Thank you guyss for all the love 💗