He does not love me?

I just wanted to thank all of my lovely readers for the love you have been giving to Naira and Reyansh♥️
I just enjoy reading all of your comments😂 They really make me laugh and I feel really really overwhelmed with this response🥺♥️
Naira Datta

I groaned as I felt my head throbbing.

Arrrghhh!
Why is it hurting so damn much?

I opened my eyes and squinted them due to too much of light.
Then, my eyes laid on the sofa where Bhabhi was sleeping with her head on Bhai's shoulder.

What? This is a dream?

I could feel soreness in my whole body and I groaned again.
Bhai opened his eyes and the moment he looked at me he smiled wide.

"Naira." He said with a smile and woke bhabhi.

"What are you guys doing over here?" I asked looking around all the machines I had around me in this dull hospital room.

"What do you mean what are we doing over here? You almost gave me a heart attack!" Bhai said glaring at me and I smiled at him sheepishly.

"You've been out since a week." Bhabhi said and I looked at her wide eyed.

"A week? And who got me here?" I asked.

"Ishaan and Shreya." Bhai said and I nodded.

If Ishaan bought me here then Reyansh should definitely know!

Where the fuck is he?

"How is Dadi?" I asked and they both walked towards me.

"How do you think she will be after knowing you are here on a hospital bed? Gosh, I am soo tired of hospitals." Bhabhi said and I  chuckled.

"I'll tell them that you are up. Sabko pagal karke choda hai tune." He said and left.

"Them? Who them?" I asked bhabhi.

"There are a lot of people at your beck and call here. Shreya, Ishaan and Abhi are out in the lobby." She said.

Ohh.
No Reyansh.

"Why so disappointed?" She asked smirking.

"Did Reyansh come?" I asked and she just looked at me with a sad expression.

"He said, he promised you he won't interfere in your life so he won't show his face to you." Ishaan said as he entered with Shreya and Abhi.

That dumbass truck driver!
All because of him.

"He really said that?" I asked while I almost had tears in my eyes.

"I absolutely hate your choice Shreya. Stop making her cry." Abhi said smacking his head and smiled at me.

"Do you not know Reyansh? How persistent and stubborn can he be? He's just gone to get your meds. He's been sticking around you like a glue since the day you are here." Abhi said and I looked at him shocked.

"Ohh! Our times up guysss! We need to leave the room asap." Bhabhi said looking towards the door and when I turned my eyes towards the door there stood Reyansh with his eyes as wide as saucers while he looked at me.

Why did he even give me that deadline if he did not mean it?

He just kept on blinking his eyes and these people left.

I lied there nervously not knowing what to say while he kept walking towards me in an irritatingly slow speed.

Did he not get my voice mail?
Does he still think I was going to leave him?