Haayyyyeee...!

Reyansh Khanna

The moment I landed in Goa, a car was already waiting to pick me up.

"Sir, should we head to your penthouse?" Saif, who is my driver asked.

"No, take me to Dadi first. After meeting her we'll leave for the penthouse." I said and he nodded.

If you are assuming that I am going to my Dadi then no, I call her Dadi because I see my grandma in her. The first business which my dad handed over to me was The restaurant chain we own in Goa.
I met this sweet old lady while I was in Goa for 3 years. And whenever I come here I visit her and her family.
They all are such sweet people. Her grandson Raj Datta works as a head chef in one of the hotels.

"Aa gayi Dadi ki yaad?" She said sarcastically making me sit on the couch and she handed me a container.

"Ohh don't worry my little princess, we will have lots & lots of fun!" I heard a voice.

I could literally recognise that voice in my sleep too!

I looked towards the stairs and there I saw her getting down with Tia.

I just shook my head and again focused on Dadi.

Pagal ho gaya hai!
Har jagah wahi dikh rahi hai kya?

"Dadi, you just go too overboard with your love. I just told you yesterday that I was coming and you have a whole container of laddoo's ready." I said looking at the container she gave me.

"Main to tujhse baat hi nahi karne wali! Pata hai, 1 saal baad aaya hai yaha. Bhul gaya kya, Jab goa me rehta tha har din aata tha Dadi mujhe laddoo khana hai!" Dadi said glaring at me.

"Aapko to pata hai, mujhe waha saans lene ki fursat nahi hai. Now also I am here because our Hotel is having some issues." I said sighing.

"Bua, why are you staring at him like that?" I heard Tia's voice and I turned towards her.

I looked at her with wide eyes and rubbed my eyes.
She giggled at it.

Ye sach me yaha hai?

"You are really here?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"I didn't know you dream about me, Mr. Khadoos." She said smirking and I glared at her.

"You guys know each other?" Raj asked.

"Unfortunately, Yess." She said rolling her eyes.

"Yes, I am the unfortunate over here." I said scowling.

Really?
Are you the unfortunate one?

Isliye uska Gaana sunne ke liye sabse aage jake baitha tha.
My conscience mocked.

"What is wrong with you both?" Raj asked confused.

"Nothing is wrong with me! But with her, I am sure everything is wrong." I said and she stood there cutely glaring at me.

As If I am scared of her!

"Accha, bass karo. Naira, he is Reyansh. Reyansh this is Naira, my grandaughter." Dadi said and I kept staring at her.